shape
carat
color
clarity

GIA Q faint brown in rose gold

ZestfullyBling

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Wow somehow it is even more breathtaking on your lovely hand. I mean it is gorgeous by itself but it comes so much more alive on your hand. Blingtasticly gorgeous. :love:

Lol!!! Thank you so much @missy !!! I appreciate your input on my other thread as well. I was so uncertain about rose gold because I have never owned or had interest in any rose gold jewelry before.
I think it works well here . :D

ZestfullyBling

Ideal_Rock
Premium
What a gorgeous ring, it looks so beautiful on your hand. :love::love::love:

Congratulations on your find and may you wear it in good health.

@cflutist thank you!!!!
"Q" must be in the air. How on earth did we both get the "Q" itch at th e same time....so cool!!! Great minds!!!;)2

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Lol!!! Thank you so much @missy !!! I appreciate your input on my other thread as well. I was so uncertain about rose gold because I have never owned or had interest in any rose gold jewelry before.
I think it works well here . :D

Oh it does. It works beautifully.:love:

Are you naming your lovely Q?

ZestfullyBling

Ideal_Rock
Premium
You found a very pretty diamond. I too look forward to seeing more pictures tomorrow when you get your ring. More and more people are beginning to realize how incredible those warm colors look.

Wink

@Wink you are diamond cutter supreme!! I am honored by you encouraging words.
Yes I have always favored the warmth of lower diamond colors. =)2

ZestfullyBling

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Oh it does. It works beautifully.:love:

Are you naming your lovely Q?

Lol!!! Idk...it didn't come to mind. What's in a name? Lol! Would you do the honors!?!?!?:D

ZestfullyBling

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Is it just me...or does rose gold provide an antique/old world charm vibe to jewelry?:kiss2:

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Lol!!! Idk...it didn't come to mind. What's in a name? Lol! Would you do the honors!?!?!?:D

Oh my gosh I would be more than happy to help but perhaps you can name her after someone who is dear to you? Many of us name our rings after our loved ones who are gone. That way their memory is with us always and wearing the ring reminds us of them. Of course that might seem silly to many (as naming our rings might seem very silly too) but just a thought. Or you could give her a Q name. Cflutist already gave her Q a Queen start so I won't copy her. But here are some Q names to ponder if you decide you want to go that route.

Qabihah-it means a delight to the eyes
Qadira-Means powerful
Qadriyya- Means strength and power
Qaval-delightful, darling
Qiana-gracious
Quianna-rare

lastly, Quincy-just because I like that name haha

Arcadian

Ideal_Rock
Premium
:love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love:

Laila619

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
It's stunning, ZB!! The rose gold is a lovely touch, looks great with your skin tone!

ac117

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Lovely! Congrats!

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
The rose gold looks fabulous on your hand! I am envious because it kinds of blends in to my pinkish tone skin but I think rg is so pretty!

JDDN

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Not sure how I missed this, but what a gorgeous stone and I just adore the setting so much!! It really does come alive on your pretty hand. Stunning ring!!

Bonfire

Ideal_Rock
Premium
What a gorgeous setting! The perfect home for your lovely stone. Stunning on your finger! I love it with the diamond band too. Congratulations on your beauty.

msop04

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I love how this turned out -- congrats to you!! :)

Irishgrrrl

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Oh my, this is gorgeous! Just stunning! :love:

stracci2000

Ideal_Rock
Premium
This ring is truly gorgeous:love::love::love:!

ZestfullyBling

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Lol! Too funny @Wink. I wish i had a digital camera. I'm using my ordinary Samsung camera phone. It's so hard to catch the essence of the diamond.

Another try...
20180323_104233-1.jpg

WinkHPD

Ideal_Rock
Trade
I agree, it is very hard to do with a camera phone. However, I really like the shallow depth of field in the shot above. You are also getting a much better focus than I have been able to get with my phone. In case it is not clear, I am impressed that you got those photos with a phone.

I have two very nice digitals, a Nikon D7100 for work and a D500 for personal play. I taught Jamie the technical aspects of photography in only a couple of hours, her native sense of style and imagination in creating backgrounds became evident immediately. Once in a while she will ask me for help on a technical issue, but I stay WAY out of the way when she is creating her magic.

If you ever get into digital, be sure to take a class or two on Lightroom and Photoshop. You can get both of those programs for ten dollars a month and WOW! they make make it really fun to just go shoot things and play with what they can make out of an okay image.

New things for me this year include learning to shoot at night, I have some okay photos of downtown Boise at night and a GREAT composition of two photos one just at dusk of the canyon I was in combined with a shot of the Milky Way later that night, all without moving the camera. That was my first true wall hanger and one of my friend's wife bought a copy for their wall. I will also suggest joining a local camera club. They are normally pretty affordable and have presentations, photo shoots and lots of people with more experience who are always happy to offer help if they are but asked.

Hope you are having a great weekend.

Wink

cflutist

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Lol! Too funny @Wink. I wish i had a digital camera. I'm using my ordinary Samsung camera phone. It's so hard to catch the essence of the diamond.

Another try...
20180323_104233-1.jpg

The light from the window is fooling the camera which in turn made your subject dark.
Diamonds pick up color from their surroundings. Try photographing it indoors against a white background (we used a sheet of white plotter paper) in natural light. We did this with our Samsung S5 and S7 phones that are 4 and 2 years old, and it worked pretty well to capture the gorgeous body color of a Q.

If you use the flash or overhead LED lights, then all you get is sparkle :love:

ZestfullyBling

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Thank you! Thank you! Thank you!!!!:))
Everyone's wonderful comments and encouraging words bring warm feelings to my heart.

I'm so happy and in love with this very light brown Q. I have developed a particular loveNess (is that even a word... likeness just doesn't describe how deep my feels go..so I use loveness...lol) toward warm diamonds!!! :D
Love the camera tips too;)2

Pics of my ID Jewelry pricescope quality
F color SI clarity 5 stone to compare

20180325_085030-1.jpg 20180325_084543-1.jpg 20180325_084630-2.jpg
20180325_084051-1.jpg

Lisa Loves Shiny

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Thank you! Thank you! Thank you!!!!:))
Everyone's wonderful comments and encouraging words bring warm feelings to my heart.

I'm so happy and in love with this very light brown Q. I have developed a particular loveNess (is that even a word... likeness just doesn't describe how deep my feels go..so I use loveness...lol) toward warm diamonds!!! :D
Love the camera tips too;)2

Pics of my ID Jewelry pricescope quality
F color SI clarity 5 stone to compare

20180325_085030-1.jpg 20180325_084543-1.jpg 20180325_084630-2.jpg
20180325_084051-1.jpg

Your set is absolutely stunning! :love:

canuk-gal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
HI:

Nicest setting I've seen in a long time! Great ring! Congrats!

cheers--Sharon

tyty333

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
She looks beautiful on you!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results