shape
carat
color
clarity

"Gentlemen, Start Your Engines." (ladies too!)

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

cute330xigrl

Shiny_Rock

Currently drive:

his: 2001 bmw 330ci topaz blue- supercharged, custom Brembo 15" brakes w/ 4piston calipers.. Rotor designed after the Ferrari F50 brakes. We own 2 sets out of 5 made.
mine: 2001 bmw 330xi silver - supercharged

dream car:
Bugatti Veyron

Cars is one of our hobbies and both compete in shows.

S3014.jpg

cute330xigrl

Shiny_Rock
Request: Steve aka Feydakin, pls post more pcs of that awesome project ride!!!

cute330xigrl

Shiny_Rock
Date: 1/23/2005 10:25:50 PM
Author: Feydakin
Uh, you''ll need to be slightly more specific please.. I currently have 3 projects going on.. The truck (under a tarp in the snow) the Fieor (not under a tarp, and under the snow - whoops) and the Scout (currently shoved off to the side to make room for the wife''s car for a few weeks..
31.gif

the kit car... the one w/ lambo doors and looks like a mr2 spyder.

one word Steve.... SICK!
31.gif

Lord Summerisle

Brilliant_Rock
hmm...

probly owner of the most boreing car in this thread...but Currently got a Citroen Berlingo

for those of you who havent heard of this...

Its a Van based car... far more a practical car than anything else, but we have it as we have a lot of stuff to cart around alot of the time, and need a car that can cope... theres more space in the back of our berlingo than there is in any US SUV we''ve seen over here (and that includes a Hummer) - having a payload capacity of 3-4tons.

But my pride and joy is my Bike, all £3K of it (roughly $5600) I built it last year.. see attached.

And as for car... well this has become a dream... but an Ariel Atom

atom_ref_PD.jpg

300BHp supercharged 450Kg... £20k pure speed...

*wibble*

Img_0267mods.JPG

AGBF

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 1/22/2005 8:46:10 AM
Author: Diamonds4Me

My dream tinker-toy is a Messerschmitt just because I like the name, lol.

I am almost certain that that was the name of a World War II vintage German plane. Perhaps a fighter plane? I believe it was small. I may have to go look this up on the ''net!

Deborah

Lord Summerisle

Brilliant_Rock
Aye the ''Schitt was a German WWII fighter plane,

After the war the cockpits where used to make the bubble cars of the 50/60s

If i rememeber correctly they had motorcycle engines fitted, and didnt have reverse gear - a problem with one model which had a door at the front, (the steering wheel hinged with the door out of the way) ment there where several ppl who accidentally trapped themselves in the garage when parking too close to the back wall....
41.gif
oops!

and many of them didnt have proper seats like that pic... but had a bench seat running the length of the car, with little cusions as back reast with motorcycle twistgrip throttle...

But all that died over here in the UK with the launch of the Mini. lol

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results