shape
carat
color
clarity

Gene's newest stones (precision gem)

2Neezers

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Huge drop today! There were so many gorgeous pieces. I was in lust with at least three of them (Looking at those tsavs and the spinel). :love: Unfortunately for me, they were sold by the time I saw them.

Did anyone manage to snag something from today‘s drop?

953171AE-69C4-414B-A4C2-F77EF99E6AFD.jpeg

00D55687-4DD6-4EC0-B5E4-DE475215582E.jpeg

55F0318B-BD3E-4D2B-9550-6598FFDE1973.jpeg

That was a colorful drop with a great variety of stones! I’ll be the first to admit I grabbed a couple...The pink umbalite garnet should fit nicely in a setting I already have and I just had to have the oval blue zircon.

Atwater

Brilliant_Rock
The two tsavs are coming to me, lucky me!!! =)2
In case anyone is wondering, I had not been lurking and scooping up stones. I came out of "hibernation" with the purchase of a sapphire during this Thanksgiving and have been "active" since then: finally have my emerald set and my Barry Opal being set. And I did get Gene's chrome tourmaline in December.

elle_71125

Ideal_Rock
Premium
That was a colorful drop with a great variety of stones! I’ll be the first to admit I grabbed a couple...The pink umbalite garnet should fit nicely in a setting I already have and I just had to have the oval blue zircon.
How exciting! I love when you find a gem that fits in a setting you already have laying around. I’m sitting on two empty settings right now. :shifty: I keep thinking about having something cut for them…but then something else comes along and catches my eye and that’s the end of that. Lol.

That blue zircon! I feel like we never see them in an oval so this one is a delightful surprise. I can’t wait to see your pics. :love:

In case anyone is wondering, I had not been lurking and scooping up stones. I came out of "hibernation" with the purchase of a sapphire during this Thanksgiving and have been "active" since then: finally have my emerald set and my Barry Opal being set. And I did get Gene's chrome tourmaline in December.

Yay you! I’m not jealous or anything (ok, I totally am). That’s an awesome score. I absolutely adore tsavorites! They are just the most perfect green. I hope you come back to post pictures so I can live vicariously through you. :mrgreen:

2Neezers

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
That blue zircon! I feel like we never see them in an oval so this one is a delightful surprise. I can’t wait to see your pics. :love:
I love Gene’s ovals and I actually already have an oval blue zircon from him!! I probably didn’t need another, but the one I have is smaller and I think it’s a little darker than the new one. It’s also set in a halo and I plan to set the new one without a halo..that’s how I justified purchasing a second oval blue zircon from Gene :lol:

Sungura

Brilliant_Rock

I’m glad you got the 2 tsavs. Your order came in seconds before mine. I hope you love it! I’m so happy it went to a fellow PSer !!

Atwater

Brilliant_Rock
Yay you! I’m not jealous or anything (ok, I totally am). That’s an awesome score. I absolutely adore tsavorites! They are just the most perfect green. I hope you come back to post pictures so I can live vicariously through you.

I will. I am excited to see them in person as well. There was a time I searched for a Tsavorite, but none of them impressed me despite 1500~$2000/ct price. I hope to get a color like Yingh's Tsavorite (also from Gene).

I’m glad you got the 2 tsavs. Your order came in seconds before mine. I hope you love it! I’m so happy it went to a fellow PSer !!

I was worried I may not be the first; I got lucky this time :)

elle_71125

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I love Gene’s ovals and I actually already have an oval blue zircon from him!! I probably didn’t need another, but the one I have is smaller and I think it’s a little darker than the new one. It’s also set in a halo and I plan to set the new one without a halo..that’s how I justified purchasing a second oval blue zircon from Gene :lol:

Had to laugh because I do that too. :lol:

Atwater

Brilliant_Rock
The 2 tsavs are both very pretty: bright green with no yellow. I am not sure if there is slight blue in them. And they hold their color in different lighting conditions.

By the window:
IMG_4864.jpg
With me blocking the sunlight:
IMG_4865.jpg
In the sun:
IMG_4862.jpg

In fluoerescent light and LED light:
IMG_4820_night.jpg
IMG_4826_night.jpg

The 2 tsavs are both very pretty: bright green with no yellow. I am not sure if there is slight blue in them. And they hold their color in different lighting conditions.

By the window:
IMG_4864.jpg
IMG_4865.jpg
In the sun:
IMG_4862.jpg

IMG_4820_night.jpg
IMG_4826_night.jpg

Wow, they look great under all kinds of lighting. Congrats!

elle_71125

Ideal_Rock
Premium

By the window:
IMG_4864.jpg
IMG_4865.jpg
In the sun:
IMG_4862.jpg

IMG_4820_night.jpg
IMG_4826_night.jpg

They look gorgeous! :kiss2:

elle_71125

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I see a couple more concave cuts made it into the latest drop(s) and I’m into it. :mrgreen:

795BDADE-DF95-4DF9-A612-BA7DAE41D451.jpeg

B4528F54-72E3-4A05-8881-EEEE6758CC43.jpeg

MissyBeaucoup

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
The spectacular concave cutting on that green Australian sapphire! Wow!

… (Of course, sold already.)

Inbloom

Shiny_Rock
Oops...missed the new drop again. I checked a few hours earlier too. Maybe it's better this way.. 1645661156970.png

airplay355

Shiny_Rock
Gone already. I was looking at the video and when I went back, already gone. I only got the email 20 min ago. Honestly, pretty frustrating at things disappear so quickly. I hope whoever bought them is enjoying everything.

peppermintpatty

Brilliant_Rock
I hope whoever snagged that tourmaline posts more pics!! Dying!!

I thought I got it but just received an email from Gene that it had already sold. I agree, I hope we get pictures too!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results