Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
YT|1358099723|3354629 said:
Tuckins1 said:
Dancing Fire|1358058153|3354372 said:
is this the SMTBoobs thread?... :naughty:

Lol! :lol:
You sound like DH....
Haha well Kenny sounds like my best friend. Talk about vaginas and he thinks they are "the deep abyss of doom."

Nah, vaginas are great.
They make gay men. :lol:

kenny

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
In the name of equal rights we also have to think about bras for guys.

DF, which one are you?
I'm most like "Perkies".

moobs.jpg

woofmama

Ideal_Rock
kenny|1358102783|3354663 said:

DF, which one are you?
I'm most like "Perkies".
Kenny :appl: :appl: :appl: :appl: :appl: :appl: :appl: :appl: :appl: :appl: :appl: :appl:
Where do find this stuff :lol: Love this!

D

Deactivated member 42515

kenny said:

DF, which one are you?
I'm most like "Perkies".
I would like to meet all these men. Especially "frightened freckles"

kenny

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
woofmama|1358103320|3354671 said:
kenny|1358102783|3354663 said:

DF, which one are you?
I'm most like "Perkies".
Kenny :appl: :appl: :appl: :appl: :appl: :appl: :appl: :appl: :appl: :appl: :appl: :appl:
Where do find this stuff :lol: Love this!

Google moobs and click on images.

amc80

Ideal_Rock
madelise said:
Chances are, you're way bigger than a DD. The conventional mall measurements of the bust is always incorrect. They assume two measurements, one around your ribcage, and one around your bust, is enough to tell you your bust size. Every woman has different shaped busts. That is absurd to just do one quick measurement like that and, TA DA! Bra size! It only works for women with smaller busts that are perky. They try to shove everyone's tits into a DD or DDD. Hello? What about E, F, G, H, I? Get properly fitted.

Here's one chart you can rely on: http://www.wizardofbras.com/cupsizechart.aspx
Though trying on the actual bras should help more since the widest part of your bust is different than the widest part of another woman's. It all depends on the slope of your breast. A perkier breast will measure wider than a hanging breast, but it doesn't mean the volume is any different, KWIM? And that's why I hate the stupid conventional measuring.

I agree I'm bigger than a DD, the girls are huge. Sigh. I will check out that link. Thanks for the info!

amc80

Ideal_Rock
woofmama said:
I'm a 40E & shop for bras at Intimacy. My bras cost over $100 each but they are perfect! So comfy, uplifting :) ,beautifully constructed. Worth every penny! I gave my female employees each a gift card for this store for Christmas. Every woman should be fitted for a bra. Makes a world of difference. link: http://www.myintimacy.com/

Jeans and bras are the two things I don't mind spending money on...I wear them both every day. I'll check out that site, thanks!

ChristineRose

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
madelise|1358099064|3354616 said:
Chances are, you're way bigger than a DD. The conventional mall measurements of the bust is always incorrect. They assume two measurements, one around your ribcage, and one around your bust, is enough to tell you your bust size. Every woman has different shaped busts. That is absurd to just do one quick measurement like that and, TA DA! Bra size! It only works for women with smaller busts that are perky. They try to shove everyone's tits into a DD or DDD. Hello? What about E, F, G, H, I? Get properly fitted.

Though trying on the actual bras should help more since the widest part of your bust is different than the widest part of another woman's. It all depends on the slope of your breast. A perkier breast will measure wider than a hanging breast, but it doesn't mean the volume is any different, KWIM? And that's why I hate the stupid conventional measuring.

There is a bra volume to cup size converter out there somewhere. Doubt if I can find it now. It's pretty easy to measure your volume. Number one is to find a bra that fits you, fill a watertight bag, and adjust until it's just right. Problem is that if you have a bra that fits you, you can read your cup size off the label.

The other involves a large bowl full to the brim with warm water, and a large flat pan to catch the overflow. I have done it but... :naughty:

madelise

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Just for you, DF:

screen_shot_2013-01-13_at_1.png

screen_shot_2013-01-13_at_1_0.png

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

madelise

Ideal_Rock
Premium
ChristineRose|1358108821|3354738 said:

There is a bra volume to cup size converter out there somewhere. Doubt if I can find it now. It's pretty easy to measure your volume. Number one is to find a bra that fits you, fill a watertight bag, and adjust until it's just right. Problem is that if you have a bra that fits you, you can read your cup size off the label.

The other involves a large bowl full to the brim with warm water, and a large flat pan to catch the overflow. I have done it but... :naughty:

LOL! I'm picturing this, and it doesn't look very convenient. I'd end up with a mess. Why warm water? What if it's hot? Room temperature? Cold?

cygnet

Brilliant_Rock
Trade
MADELISE!!!!!

hahahahaha!

Needs more googly eyes though.

D

Deactivated member 42515

Hahahaha oh Madelise! That was the most awesome thing ever!!!!!!!

You got DF all excited over a baby's toosh!!! Now he's gotta go take a cold shower :)

ChristineRose

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
madelise|1358109856|3354752 said:
ChristineRose|1358108821|3354738 said:

LOL! I'm picturing this, and it doesn't look very convenient. I'd end up with a mess. Why warm water? What if it's hot? Room temperature? Cold?

Ah, if the water is too hot or too cold...you will remember the experience a lot longer.

FYI, I racked my brain and a cup size is anywhere from 75cc to 200+cc depending on band size. 125cc is a cup size for a 36 band. So if you are 36c, your volume is typically about 375 cc. 375 cc is about 375 grams, which is 13 oz.

MyDiamondSparkles

Brilliant_Rock
amc80|1358094193|3354540 said:
Thanks again for all the great suggestions! I would absolutely go to Nordstrom, but we don't have one. The closest one is a two hour crappy drive away. The Dillard's here is great and they never try to push anything. I've really only got that, Macy's (ick) and VS, and I'm pretty sure I won't fit at VS.

I only plan on buying two or so, since I'm in the process of losing baby weight. Ideally I'd just wait until more weight was lost, but the situation is pretty desperate right now.

I agree that bra shopping is the worst. I'd rather bathing suit shop because that usual means in going somewhere warm.

I'm a DD and in European bras a DDD. I like the Wacoal the best for minimizing. I like Chantelle the best for showing them off. :naughty: I love to bra shop at Nordstroms, as I think they are well trained and knowledgeable about the brands and styles that work best. For me it would be well with the drive. Is there a possibility you can hire a sitter, then go shopping with a friend and make a girls day of it?

http://shop.nordstrom.com/S/wacoal-85154-seamless-minimizing-underwire-bra/2820769?origin=keywordsearch&contextualcategoryid=0&fashionColor=BLACK&resultback=0

http://shop.nordstrom.com/S/chantelle-intimates-rive-gauche-3286-full-coverage-underwire-t-shirt-bra/3066738?origin=keywordsearch&contextualcategoryid=0&fashionColor=BLACK&resultback=0

amc80

Ideal_Rock
MyDiamondSparkles said:
I'm a DD and in European bras a DDD. I like the Wacoal the best for minimizing. I like Chantelle the best for showing them off. :naughty: I love to bra shop at Nordstroms, as I think they are well trained and knowledgeable about the brands and styles that work best. For me it would be well with the drive. Is there a possibility you can hire a sitter, then go shopping with a friend and make a girls day of it?

http://shop.nordstrom.com/S/wacoal-85154-seamless-minimizing-underwire-bra/2820769?origin=keywordsearch&contextualcategoryid=0&fashionColor=BLACK&resultback=0

http://shop.nordstrom.com/S/chantelle-intimates-rive-gauche-3286-full-coverage-underwire-t-shirt-bra/3066738?origin=keywordsearch&contextualcategoryid=0&fashionColor=BLACK&resultback=0

I could do that, if it wasn't winter. The drive is over a mountain pass and we've had a lot of snow lately! But I will definitely check out Nordstrom next time I'm near one.

amc80

Ideal_Rock

Dancing Fire

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

kenny

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Madelise! :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile:

justginger

Ideal_Rock
This is one of my favorite PS threads. Between Kenny, Madelise, and DF, it's gold. :lol:

chrono

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I got all googly eyed too until I scrolled down, then had a good chuckle. Not to discourage you but they continue to shrink for up to 2 years later - it is a slow and long drawn out process. A good fit is absolutely required and I greatly dislike that many places shove you into something with a cup size or two too small but with a larger band to make up for it. This does NOT work. The whole thing sags, the band doesn't hold up and the straps cut into your shoulders because of that. I've found online shops to carry larger cups and better selection.

woofmama

Ideal_Rock
justginger|1358158180|3355083 said:
This is one of my favorite PS threads. Between Kenny, Madelise, and DF, it's gold. :lol:
+1 :lol:

Tacori E-ring

Super_Ideal_Rock
Try Soma.

AGBF

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
amc80|1358126877|3354952 said:
Well, all done. I ended up with a Chantelle Magnifique in a 36H.

That is so funny! I almost mentioned earlier (before you went shopping), that while she was nursing, my best friend was an H! She was getting hooted at by construction workers one day and she got really angry , drew herself up to her full 5 foot one and a half inches, and shouted back, "I'm a nursing mother!"

AGBF
:saint:

amc80

Ideal_Rock
AGBF|1358180926|3355250 said:

That is so funny! I almost mentioned earlier (before you went shopping), that while she was nursing, my best friend was an H! She was getting hooted at by construction workers one day and she got really angry , drew herself up to her full 5 foot one and a half inches, and shouted back, "I'm a nursing mother!"

AGBF

It's such a ridiculous size. H! Who would have thought...

madelise

Ideal_Rock
Premium
amc80|1358184696|3355300 said:
AGBF|1358180926|3355250 said:

AGBF

It's such a ridiculous size. H! Who would have thought...

The letters will freak you out because your whole life, you've been hearing a "DD" is ridiculously huge. :rolleyes: Except everyone is measured wrong. It's just a label, the shock will drop.

amc80

Ideal_Rock
Just to update- I'm still loving the bra and need to get more of the same. It stays put and is supportive. No more constantly having to adjust. Yay!

VRBeauty

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
amc80|1362031016|3392437 said:
Just to update- I'm still loving the bra and need to get more of the same. It stays put and is supportive. No more constantly having to adjust. Yay!

:appl: :appl: :appl:

And BTW, thanks for reviving this thread! :lol:

AGBF

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

I'm glad you have had such good luck. I do not have huge breasts, but I still think-just as a fellow woman-that a good bra is worth its weight in gold!

Hugs,
Deb
:wavey:

amc80

Ideal_Rock
AGBF|1362067512|3392603 said:

I'm glad you have had such good luck. I do not have huge breasts, but I still think-just as a fellow woman-that a good bra is worth its weight in gold!

Hugs,
Deb
:wavey:

Absolutely! I mean you have to wear one every day, and the wrong one will make you miserable!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results