shape
carat
color
clarity

#JOTW From Ring to Necklace and Back to Ring.. the Tale of the Traveling Pear.. My New Reset!

Rubies-R-Me

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Ok how a 3 carat pear can be understated and cool and modern is beyond me. But here it is!!! Love it. Great decision to make it a whole new ring. I LOVE bezels and this gives me another reason. Congratulations on your new freakin ring!!! I love the wide base and super low basket. :kiss2: My favorite kind of bezel setting. Enjoy your new beauty! OMG. It just occurred to me. When I’m done with this three stone I’m throwing my stone into a bezel. YES. Just like yours.

:wavey: Oh thanks LLJsmom! I agree 100% with your spot on assessment of the ring!
It is exactly what you said.. modern, understated and cool! Just what I had hoped for. Also.. a delightful extra is I realize, from wearing it these last few days, that it's the most comfortable ring I think I have ever owned.
Thanks for the wonderful compliments.. you are always so very sweet!:love:

LLJsmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
:wavey: Oh thanks LLJsmom! I agree 100% with your spot on assessment of the ring!
It is exactly what you said.. modern, understated and cool! Just what I had hoped for. Also.. a delightful extra is I realize, from wearing it these last few days, that it's the most comfortable ring I think I have ever owned.
Thanks for the wonderful compliments.. you are always so very sweet!:love:

I can totally see that. In fact, I will bet that there are times you forget it’s even on. It’s such a wonderful mind clean setting. And that’s the kind of jewelry that gets the most wear. Please come back and tell us how you like wearing it in six months.

Rubies-R-Me

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I can totally see that. In fact, I will bet that there are times you forget it’s even on. It’s such a wonderful mind clean setting. And that’s the kind of jewelry that gets the most wear. Please come back and tell us how you like wearing it in six months.

:appl: "Mind clean and finger lean" :appl:
It's also a good ring for me to wear when I'm in "the big bad city" as it's way more on the downlow than the other solitaires I have. The others I either don't wear there at all or have to immediately turn them around to face my palm to feel like I'm not attracting unwanted attention.:shock:

cushioncutnut

Ideal_Rock
Premium

Rubies-R-Me

Ideal_Rock
Premium
The reset really enhanced the beauty of the diamond! Gorgeous!! Simple, classic, and Elegant!

:wavey:Why thank you so much cushioncutnut for your sweet compliments! I have been enjoying wearing the new ring so much this past week.:love:

junebug17

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Gorgeous reset @Rubies-R-Me!! It looks so elegant and chic. Couldn't look more perfect on your hand!

I have been admiring your inspo setting for a while and love your take on it with the subtle open detail under the bezel. It turned out absolutely perfect. Enjoy that gorgeous ring!

Rubies-R-Me

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I have been admiring your inspo setting for a while and love your take on it with the subtle open detail under the bezel. It turned out absolutely perfect. Enjoy that gorgeous ring!

:wavey: Oh thanks so much LoverOfBeautifulThings!! As soon as I saw that inspo ring I said it's just perfect and I'm so happy that my ring came out exactly the same.
Thanks for your compliments!! :love:

AprilBaby

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
It’s gorgeous! I thought you were going to say DD took it off your hands!

Rubies-R-Me

Ideal_Rock
Premium
It’s gorgeous! I thought you were going to say DD took it off your hands!

Haahaaa! Almost very true! When I'm onto something new she will be welcome to wear it as she pleases as long she keeps it sparkling clean like her slightly compulsive mother. :lol:
Funny this is that we went to AZ to look try on the inspirational pear ring and she ended up finding just what she had been looking for.
A rose cut set in yellow gold and an estate sapphire halo set in white gold.
So her fingers will be busy for a little while.. :love:
Pix in a moment.. 47B301D1-72BF-485A-8A59-AE8666C283B6.jpeg

Attachments

• 4EE433B5-6666-4286-B750-5F333F86CE36.jpeg
    4EE433B5-6666-4286-B750-5F333F86CE36.jpeg
    142.8 KB · Views: 28

caolsen

Brilliant_Rock
You can’t beat a big pear in a plain, simple bezel. I’m a fan of the look as well! Congratulations!

Rubies-R-Me

Ideal_Rock
Premium
You can’t beat a big pear in a plain, simple bezel. I’m a fan of the look as well! Congratulations!

:wavey:Oh thanks so much Caolsen!! I love it's simplicity too. Also.. just looking at the ring in your avatar.. LOVE!!! Going to find your thread on it.:love:

alene

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Wow what a fantastic transformation! Love the delicate bezel! Your daughter ended up with some great finds too!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results