shape
carat
color
clarity

#JOTW From Ring to Necklace and Back to Ring.. the Tale of the Traveling Pear.. My New Reset!

pinkjewel

Ideal_Rock
What a gorgeous shape your pear is!!! And the yummy gold bezel really sets it off so well. Love it!!!!!

Rubies-R-Me

Ideal_Rock
Premium
It’s BEAUTIFUL! Love the profile, the bezel, the milgrain… just gorgeous!
:wavey:Hi Muluver!! Thank you so much for the compliments.. I think it's just right too.:love:

Love your reset! your “traveling pear” is beautiful! That bezel solitaire is simple elegance!
:wavey:
Hi ZestfullyBling! Thanks so much for your sweet compliments about my "traveling pear." It has unpacked it's suitcase for now. :lol:
Thank you so much! LOVE it, love it. :love:
:wavey:Hi ItsMainelyYou! So happy to post the pic.. much better of the basket then of my thumb. I broke my nail opening the box!o_O

That is SO beautiful! It looks perfect on your hand! It's *exactly* the sort of clean, crisp, but soft-looking bezel I love and it looks beautifully made. The wedding band with it is also perfect.

Wear in happiness and good health always, @Rubies-R-Me!
:wavey:Hi mrs-b! Your post is so very sweet.. I truly appreciate all the compliments and your wear in good health wishes!:love:

Rubies-R-Me

Ideal_Rock
Premium
What a gorgeous shape your pear is!!! And the yummy gold bezel really sets it off so well. Love it!!!!!

:wavey:Hi pinkjewel! Love the description of yummy!! Thanks so much for your sweet compliments!:love:

carbonfan

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Beautiful and classic! I love the way the bezel accentuates the silhouette of your gorgeous pear!!

Kim N

Ideal_Rock
Premium
What a perfect setting. I love everything about it.

seaurchin

Ideal_Rock
OMG want!!!

yennyfire

Ideal_Rock
Trade
That is fantabulous!!! The necklace was pretty (as was the original ring), but this is just perfection! So elegant. Le sigh…..

foxinsox

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Oh lovely! This is the nicest reset and that bezel is gorgeous

Rubies-R-Me

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Beautiful and classic! I love the way the bezel accentuates the silhouette of your gorgeous pear!!

:wavey:Hi carbonfan! Thank you so very much for your wonderful compliments. I think the bezel is just right too!!:love:
What a perfect setting. I love everything about it.
:wavey:Hi Kim N! Thank you for your sweet words about my ring. I appreciate it.:love:

OMG want!!!

:wavey:Hi seaurchin! You're so funny!! Love the way you put that. Thanks so much!:love:
That is fantabulous!!! The necklace was pretty (as was the original ring), but this is just perfection! So elegant. Le sigh…..
:wavey:Hi Yennyfire! I totally agree.. this third incarnation of the traveling pear is the best one yet! Love the expression "Le sigh." Thanks so much!!:love:

Oh lovely! This is the nicest reset and that bezel is gorgeous
:wavey:Hi foxinsox! Thank you so much for your sweet compliments!!:love:

diamondyes

Brilliant_Rock
:love: And here is the final product.. it's just perfect.
I love that it is so low set and understated. I love the fine milgrain on the inside of the bezel. I love that it "whispers" instead of "screams." I love the matching plain band too.
Thank you for sharing the pear and the smiles dear PS pals!
E2BC96A7-179E-48B1-BF90-49C6386E3C7E.jpeg
3BFF0829-D6B8-421A-ABD8-37427F3713FC.jpeg C80BB07A-2D3C-470C-AF30-42677202C81D.jpeg C8998486-F0A5-42C3-AF29-4CF4DB205ED7.jpeg

Winner winner, chicken dinner!

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
What a stunning transformation and it looks amazbling on your hand! :kiss2:
Sophisticated clean elegance. SWOON!
Wear in good heath and blingy joy @Rubies-R-Me !!! :appl:

Rubies-R-Me

Ideal_Rock
Premium
What a stunning transformation and it looks amazbling on your hand! :kiss2:
Sophisticated clean elegance. SWOON!
Wear in good heath and blingy joy @Rubies-R-Me !!! :appl:

:wavey:Oh thanks so much missy!!! I love each and every piece of your blingfest and appreciate your sweet compliments and wishes.:love:

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
:wavey:Oh thanks so much missy!!! I love each and every piece of your blingfest and appreciate your sweet compliments and wishes.:love:

Your taste is impeccable and I love your entire collection!
I swoon over all your elegant pieces truly.
Thank you for generously sharing them here!

❤️

kathley

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Now that is a beautiful set! I love the shape of the pear (my favorite), the yellow gold, and the gorgeous bezel with the subtle milgrain, and the beautiful side profile. Elegant perfection!

Cerulean

Ideal_Rock
Absolutely gorgeous! Bezeled pears are my favorite. The yellow gold really suits the color too. Beautiful ring!

Rubies-R-Me

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Now that is a beautiful set! I love the shape of the pear (my favorite), the yellow gold, and the gorgeous bezel with the subtle milgrain, and the beautiful side profile. Elegant perfection!

:wavey:Hi kathley! Thanks so much for your sweet compliments on my new ring. I love that pear shapes are your fave! I think they are making somewhat of a comeback along with marquises. Hope so! Thanks again!:love:
Absolutely gorgeous! Bezeled pears are my favorite. The yellow gold really suits the color too. Beautiful ring!

:wavey:Hi Cerulean!
Thanks so much for your lovely compliments about the ring. I am loving bezeled anything right now too.. just such a different and modern look than most of my things. Thanks again!:love:

Alybetter

Brilliant_Rock
:love: And here is the final product.. it's just perfect.
I love that it is so low set and understated. I love the fine milgrain on the inside of the bezel. I love that it "whispers" instead of "screams." I love the matching plain band too.
Thank you for sharing the pear and the smiles dear PS pals!
E2BC96A7-179E-48B1-BF90-49C6386E3C7E.jpeg
3BFF0829-D6B8-421A-ABD8-37427F3713FC.jpeg C80BB07A-2D3C-470C-AF30-42677202C81D.jpeg C8998486-F0A5-42C3-AF29-4CF4DB205ED7.jpeg

I love that setting AND that pear. I love the YG. It’s just beautiful.

Tinkybell

Shiny_Rock
Beautiful!

oncrutchesrightnow

Ideal_Rock
It’s like a thriller movie with suspense. Each post had photos that got closer and closer to the ring. :lol:

Very pretty!

Rubies-R-Me

Ideal_Rock
Premium
It’s like a thriller movie with suspense. Each post had photos that got closer and closer to the ring. :lol:

Very pretty!
Oh I love that comparison... I was truly trying to tell a story with the order of my pix. Thank you for noticing and thanks for your compliments! :love:

Austina

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Just gorgeous :kiss2:

Calliecake

Ideal_Rock
Premium
STUNNING! The set looks so beautiful on your hand @Rubies-R-Me. Do you happen to know the width of the setting and the band?

LLJsmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Ok how a 3 carat pear can be understated and cool and modern is beyond me. But here it is!!! Love it. Great decision to make it a whole new ring. I LOVE bezels and this gives me another reason. Congratulations on your new freakin ring!!! I love the wide base and super low basket. :kiss2: My favorite kind of bezel setting. Enjoy your new beauty! OMG. It just occurred to me. When I’m done with this three stone I’m throwing my stone into a bezel. YES. Just like yours.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results