shape
carat
color
clarity

Freke''s Blue E-bling!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

FrekeChild

Super_Ideal_Rock
And thank you to everyone for your wonderful comments! I''m just so excited!

IMG_2970 freke.jpg

FrekeChild

Super_Ideal_Rock
Looking black on my engagement heels...with very little light coming in. It almost looks black...

IMG_2959 freke.jpg

FrekeChild

Super_Ideal_Rock
My favorite snowflake. And my ring!

IMG_3015 freke.jpg

FrekeChild

Super_Ideal_Rock
Handshot!

IMG_3020 freke.jpg

FrekeChild

Super_Ideal_Rock
Looking icy...

IMG_2978 freke.jpg

FrekeChild

Super_Ideal_Rock
Croc shot (see engagement story if you don''t know what I''m talking about.)

(BTW, I need new Crocs. These are MESSED UP. And treadless.)

IMG_3032 freke.jpg

FrekeChild

Super_Ideal_Rock
And...my favorite shot, and the last for now.

IMG_3003 freke.jpg

EricaR

Ideal_Rock
Love that last shot!!! Congrats again! :)

MichelleCarmen

Super_Ideal_Rock
Congratulations Freke!

Linda W

Super_Ideal_Rock
Liz, your ring is absolutely gorgeous. I am in love with the color, simply stunning. Barry did a wonderful job with the cutting. Looks gorgeous on your hand too. I am so happy for you
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif

Linda

*Danielle*

Shiny_Rock
I LOVE that last shot!

2Artists

Brilliant_Rock
I have so looked forward to seeing your ring! It is gorgeous, unique and that shifting color is so mesmerizing!
30.gif

Mrs.2Artists

chiquitapet

Ideal_Rock
Congratulations Freke!! Your ring is gorgeous. Beautiful colour.
36.gif

coatimundi_org

Ideal_Rock
Date: 12/21/2008 4:06:46 PM
Author: FrekeChild
And...my favorite shot, and the last for now.

Great shot!

I had to come take another look.
1.gif

pocahontas

Brilliant_Rock
Congratulations on your engagement, Freke
36.gif
That spinel is gorgeous and I love all the different colours! Yah, you''re officially part of the BIW gang
9.gif

laurel25

Brilliant_Rock
Oh my gosh Freke - congratulations!!!!!! It's beautiful and the stone is just gorgeous!!!! So sparkly and the blue is awesome!!! So what don't you like about the setting? I think it looks really pretty and the stone really stands out nicely in it.

Irishgrrrl

Ideal_Rock
Premium
FREKEEEEEEEEE!!! YAAAAAAAAY!!!
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif

Congratulations, girl! I''m SO unbelievably happy for you! And the ring is GORGEOUS!!!
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif

Burk

Ideal_Rock
Congrats!! Love the blue. So pretty!

Sizzle

Brilliant_Rock
Fabulous color! Congrats!

musey

Super_Ideal_Rock
Yay!!! What a beautiful stone. I''m excited to hear what you do with the setting, whether the prongs are changed or the whole setting. It does look beautiful as it is, though.

Congratulations, future misses!!
36.gif
36.gif

katamari

Ideal_Rock
Wow! I love all the colors your spinel is giving off--it is like a different ring all the time. I love it!
30.gif
30.gif

FrekeChild

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 12/21/2008 7:29:37 PM
Author: laurel25
Oh my gosh Freke - congratulations!!!!!! It''s beautiful and the stone is just gorgeous!!!! So sparkly and the blue is awesome!!! So what don''t you like about the setting? I think it looks really pretty and the stone really stands out nicely in it.
Well I wanted something that was very unique, and while the stone does that, the ring doesn''t really. So I was hoping for a custom ring. Unfortunately custom wasn''t possible within the time frame because he wanted to get it done by the time we left for Vegas. So he picked out this one--which is one I had considered earlier--and it was the one he had really liked. After I looked at all of the plain-ish solitaires, I had decided that I wanted a funky split shank.

As for this ring, I like it quite a bit, minus the thicker shank--One of the things I really wanted was a thin shank, and the prongs are kind of wonky. At times it looks like the stone is just sitting in there, and not actually set, and the prongs themselves don''t seem to hold on to the stone. Not to mention they are pokey. Even FI has commented on that, and he notices next to NOTHING.

So yeah.

FrekeChild

Super_Ideal_Rock
Thank you ladies, for all of your kind words!! And to all of you that frequent Colored Stones, thank you for putting up with my silly search and helping me out so much. I got really discouraged a few times, and you guys really kept me going. So thank you guys.

I''m so excited now! I just got home from telling my dad, and he was absolutely ecstatic. I think he told FI "Congrats" about 25 times. He almost started crying when FI asked him for his blessing.

So now I get to tell everyone, and it''s not just a piece of bling anymore!!!

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I commented on the ring on your other thread, but I wanted to say that the new pictures are great! The stone is beautiful! I hope you can find a setting that you really love!

AmberWaves

Ideal_Rock
Yay Freke! Congrats!!!

ckrickett

Ideal_Rock
I love the stone! and the 6 prongs!
congrats again!!!!
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif

honey22

Ideal_Rock
Simply stunning! I am loving that colour blue. Congrats on your engagement sweetie!!!!!

allycat0303

Ideal_Rock
Hi Freke,

You''re ring is very pretty (and unique). I''m so happy that you are engaged to your sweetie. You deserve so much happiness in your life right now, and I hope this next step in your life brings you lots of joy. Hugs!

Italiahaircolor

Ideal_Rock
So beautiful...congratulations again!

cushioncutnut

Ideal_Rock
Premium
The cut and color of the stone is PHENOMINAL! Congratulations!!! I think the setting is lovely, however, I agree about the prongs. I wonder if you could have the prongs reworked to both you and your Fiance''s liking??

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results