shape
carat
color
clarity

Freke''s Blue E-bling!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

loriken214

Ideal_Rock
I''m SO glad that things are working out for you....your design is really AWESOME!

Big hugs,
Lori

musey

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 12/24/2008 6:40:42 PM
Author: FrekeChild
Ok, last one...for now...lalalalala....

And Merry Christmas everyone!!!!

IMG_3129%20freke.jpg
Ohhh Freke, this is RIDICULOUSLY GORGEOUS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
30.gif

innerkitten

Ideal_Rock
Oh it''s finished and it looks fantastic! Congrats Freke!!
I rarely get out of the colored stone forum and almost missed this.

akmiss

Brilliant_Rock
The ring is amazing! Sorry to hear that the setting is not perfect...... I have had my e-ring for about a year now and the setting bugged me in the beginning. Now I rarely give it any thought - maybe it is because the stone is so fantastic. Have you thought about the Vatche "swan" setting? I believe Pearlman''s had one in their good deals section. Good Luck
1.gif

mariedtiger

Brilliant_Rock
Warm (and late) congratulations Frekechild!!! Your ring is amazing!!! I followed the thread where you were looking for the stone and your spinel is perfect. I really like it and am blown over by the fire pics.

icekid

Ideal_Rock
Miss Freke- I missed your new photos and I looove them
36.gif
That stone is such a fireball! Regarding the ring, I can understand your disappointment since it seems pretty far off from what you were imagining. But if my vote counts, I reeeally hope you get a split shank eventually. I would adore it with your stunner.

Circe

Ideal_Rock
Trade
Freke, your stone is abso-frikkin-lutely (abso-freken''-lutely?) fabulous! Congratulations on your engagement.

As for the ring, and the lack of love thereof ... don''t feel guilty! You''ll find something worthy of that beauty, and maybe use the original for another stone with proportions that will suit it better (and not need to be worn with a band). Have you thought of a MaeVona setting, maybe? They seem to have that modern fluidity that you like ...

FrekeChild

Super_Ideal_Rock
Just thought I''d let you ladies know that I''m getting my reset. w00t!!!!

icekid

Ideal_Rock
So excited for you
36.gif
(and eventual photos
11.gif
)

FrekeChild

Super_Ideal_Rock
Lol icekid! I love that you made the sapphire your avatar. I think thats my current favorite ring on PS.

SDL I can''t wait to share it!!!

shimmer

Brilliant_Rock
Trade
Freke, that''s wonderful! Are you getting the Vatche Royal Crown?

MaggieB

Brilliant_Rock
Freke - I love your stone! I love the way it changes colors in different light, and I have a huge fondness for blue stones in general.

Sorry that your first setting wasn''t "the one" but all of us are dying to see your beautiful new ring! And I think that you had a pretty perfect proposal so that makes up for a little bit, right?
2.gif

FrekeChild

Super_Ideal_Rock
MaggieB Thanks hon!!! I think I had a pretty great proposal. I hope they can get it done soon!!

shimmer I'm actually doing custom. I don't actually like the Vatche Royal Crown that much.
40.gif
It's shank is too thick for me. I'm doing the custom that's back on page 5. I'm really really excited. I want something that's more delicate, with a shank around 2mm instead of nearing 4mm. I'm so excited.

shimmer

Brilliant_Rock
Trade
Oops missed that
5.gif
I like thinner shanks as well, I can''t wait to see it!

FrekeChild

Super_Ideal_Rock
2.gif
it's all good. I hope they can do it fast!!! I'm so excited now that he has said I can do it!!!

ladypirate

Ideal_Rock
Yay Freke!!! I can''t wait to see your custom reset!

mercoledi

Ideal_Rock
Yea! How are you setting it? Did I miss it?

ETA- oops! Found it!

FrekeChild

Super_Ideal_Rock
It's on the last page (5) Merco, towards the bottom--basically I'm taking the profile from one ring and combining it with the shank of another for a "sophisticated" setting. Benchman's words, not mine. No diamonds though, even though both of the settings in the pic have pave all over...

icekid

Ideal_Rock
Date: 3/5/2009 2:12:55 PM
Lol icekid! I love that you made the sapphire your avatar. I think thats my current favorite ring on PS.
Freke- shh, don''t tell, but I like it better than my e-ring
11.gif

I am so excited for your split shank, though. Even though I''ve been wearing one for 3 years, I still can''t get enough of them!

princessplease

Ideal_Rock
Beautiful!

mercoledi

Ideal_Rock
It's really going to be lovely Freke, i adore your design. When do you get to start?

Icekid- I almost like your avatar better than my own e-ring!

FrekeChild

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 3/6/2009 3:39:28 PM
Author: mercoledi
It's really going to be lovely Freke, i adore your design. When do you get to start?

Icekid- I almost like your avatar better than my own e-ring!
DITTO to merco about your sapphire, icekid! I just can't get enough of it!!!!

We are going to the jewelry store tomorrow. I have tried getting FI to go today, but he's engrossed in his video game, so that's a no go it seems. But we're going FOR SURE tomorrow. I'm excited.

Londongirl1

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 3/6/2009 3:26:08 PM
Author: icekid

Date: 3/5/2009 2:12:55 PM
Freke- shh, don't tell, but I like it better than my e-ring
11.gif

I am so excited for your split shank, though. Even though I've been wearing one for 3 years, I still can't get enough of them!
I've been wearing my split shank a while now and I think the reset will look great with the colour of your stone. I'm actually thinking of resetting my ering and putting a ceylon sapphire in my split shank setting as a RHR

Gailey

Ideal_Rock
Miss Freke, I owe you an apology.

I missed this thread originally. I really wasn''t on this planet in January and spent next to no time on PS for a while.

Congratulations on your engagement. I love your blue spinel and I''m looking forward to seeing your reset.

FrekeChild

Super_Ideal_Rock
Awww Gailey, don''t worry about it. Thank you for your congratulations, it''s great to still get them. It''s like extending the initial excitement!

I will update everyone after we get back from the jewelers! I have to go take a shower and then we''re heading over there! Yay!

FrekeChild

Super_Ideal_Rock
We got back from the jewelers! Put a deposit down. WOHOO!!!

gwendolyn

Ideal_Rock
Date: 3/7/2009 6:00:53 PM
That is GREAT, honey!! How exciting!!! Do they have a time frame? It looks like a beautiful design--can''t wait until it''s finished! Yay!
36.gif

icekid

Ideal_Rock
Date: 3/7/2009 6:00:53 PM
Yay Freke! Now...... how long do you (we) have to wait until it is finished???

justjulia

Ideal_Rock
A M A Z I N G.

FrekeChild

Super_Ideal_Rock
Time frame: 4-6 weeks although they are going to try to get it out faster. I''m so excited guys.

I can''t wait!!!!!!!!!!!

So lets say the wait time is between the first week of April to the middle of April--AND my birthday is April 22nd. So I''d better have it by then.
3.gif
9.gif
31.gif
36.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results