shape
carat
color
clarity

Franck Muller watches

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

starryeyed

Ideal_Rock
Harriet, just keep your eye on it for the first few days after your purchase to make sure it is keeping good time. Can''t wait to see pictures! What is your timeframe? Tomorrow??
9.gif

Harriet

Super_Ideal_Rock
Kaleigh,
Good call.

Starryeyed,
Instant gratification...

There are 2 smaller models than the 1752 (2500 and 2250-1). Does anyone know if these come in steel?

Harriet

Super_Ideal_Rock
This is it, unless it comes in a smaller size.

diamondfan

Super_Ideal_Rock
My watch guy says it comes in about 5 different sizes...maybe he exaggerated a bit, but I think there are a few...

Harriet

Super_Ideal_Rock
DF,
Would you mind asking him which model is the smallest? This is model 1752 (2.5 cm x 3.5 cm). Also, if he's an authorised dealer, please ask him for a quote. Thanks!

diamondfan

Super_Ideal_Rock
I will, he is really tough to get a hold of, I spoke to him today and he said go try some on at a local retailer and let him know which I liked, so I am waiting til I do that, hopefully tomorrow at Neiman''s with Kaleigh!

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 3/13/2007 11:09:06 PM
Author: diamondfan
I will, he is really tough to get a hold of, I spoke to him today and he said go try some on at a local retailer and let him know which I liked, so I am waiting til I do that, hopefully tomorrow at Neiman''s with Kaleigh!
Yup, we''ll ask at Neiman''s for you!! Anything else you want to know?? I love a good research mission, LOL!!!
31.gif

Harriet

Super_Ideal_Rock
DF and Kaleigh are helping me shop!
36.gif

Here's a list of authorised dealers in PA:
http://www.franckmullerusa.com/dealers/PA

I'd like to know who can offer me the best price (does anyone not love a bargain?). The watch retails at $5k. An authorised dealer has offered $4k, and someone else $3,750. Wish I had the time to call every authorised dealer. Anyone else wants to help?
1.gif

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
Don''t misunderstand, we will be happy to ask what sizes it comes in, that''s it....

diamondfan

Super_Ideal_Rock
those prices sound pretty fair to me, but we can determine size...

Harriet

Super_Ideal_Rock
Not at all. You and DF are doing plenty.
1.gif
Would appreciate seeing it on your wrists, though.

I'm hoping to find the time to call more dealers myself over the weekend.

Harriet

Super_Ideal_Rock
Last minute contender?

diamondfan

Super_Ideal_Rock
I like that one too, totally different look though. the 24 is more subdued, but I like it a lot as well. I think you just need to be at a store that carries as many of the choices as possible and have them all on your wrist, try to picture your clothes and the situations in which you would wear the watch...

Nicrez

Ideal_Rock
Nahh...Franck Mueller has more character!
9.gif

Harriet

Super_Ideal_Rock
The deed''s done!

DF and Kaleigh,
Enjoy your day at Neiman and don''t worry about me.

Harriet

Super_Ideal_Rock
The FM's on its way!
36.gif

Nicrez

Ideal_Rock
30.gif
CONGRATS!!
30.gif

wear it in good health and of course...PICTURES!

starryeyed

Ideal_Rock
Yes, Congrats! Where did you wind up ordering the watch from? (no pun intended!)

Bet you can''t wait! Almost instant gratification, anyway...
2.gif

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
Congrats Harriet!!! We saw the watch today at Neiman''s and it''s really nice!!!!
36.gif

Harriet

Super_Ideal_Rock
Thanks, everyone. My very first good watch!

Starryeyed,
Cellini on Madison.

Kaleigh,
Any wrist pictures?

diamondfan

Super_Ideal_Rock
Congrats, I am sure you will enjoy it.

We did not bring a camera to the mall, I would feel funny doing that!

My guy is sending me one with a platinum face, he loves it and it is a bit different from my other stuff. He can add diamonds to it later, nicer ones, and it looks amazing. He thinks the diamonds on their stainless watches are not as nice. So, I will see it with a slightly different face, which sounds interesting.

Harriet

Super_Ideal_Rock
DF,
How did it look on your wrists? I know you like them chunky, but you have small wrists too, right?

diamondfan

Super_Ideal_Rock
It is not that I like chunky watches, I just do not like tiny ones, even though I have a small wrist. I feel like small things look disproportionate on me.

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Gosh, have y''all checked prices on Overstock.com lately? They have some very nice watches about half price. Check out this Jaeger-LeCoultre at 50% off:

http://www.overstock.com/?page=proframe&prod_id=2210460

Is Concord any good? They have some Concords and Ebels at great prices..someith diamonds and some 14k or 18k gold.

Harriet

Super_Ideal_Rock
DS,
This is my very first watch, so I can''t answer your questions. I went with an authorised dealer rather than an online one for peace of mind. The 20% discount didn''t hurt either.

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
That''s great to get 20% off with an authorized dealer, for sure!

Harriet

Super_Ideal_Rock
Let me know when you''re close to buying.

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I am the most indecisive person when it comes to this kind of thing. It is hard because I don''t have access to try most of thse on. I have tried on Ebels and I know they are very nice quality, etc. My problem is deciding on just ONE!

diamondfan

Super_Ideal_Rock
I am waiting for my guy to send me the one with the platinum face, he really loves it. I will take photos if I decideto keep it. I may then put the diamonds on later...

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 3/14/2007 9:22:02 PM
Author: diamondseeker2006
I am the most indecisive person when it comes to this kind of thing. It is hard because I don''t have access to try most of thse on. I have tried on Ebels and I know they are very nice quality, etc. My problem is deciding on just ONE!
I am a big fan of Ebel watches. They keep great time and hold up well. Plus they won''t break the bank.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results