shape
carat
color
clarity

For those who have owned/own tension settings

D&T

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Eeeeeek it's already done!? I feel like Bruce must have elves working for him around the clock :)

_DSC0231.JPG

Slightly nervous it's not angled enough (the bookend parts), but he says it's a striking design and that they are angled, so I trust him. Excited to see what I think in real life!
Wow!!! It looks spectacular! I'm still hemming and hawwing about my project, and yours was like overnight! BAM! Looks Great LD!.... I ended up with a full bezel thin width instead so I can pair a bunch of my bands with my ring, I pulled the trigger on the Danhov I attached earlier... then backed out, since I didn't want to commit too much cost to setting as the diamond may not be my final diamond... Sorry Threadjack over...
Carry on...

I'm loving this ring... Make sure to take lots of pictures on your finger! did you go High Polish?

lovedogs

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Wow!!! It looks spectacular! I'm still hemming and hawwing about my project, and yours was like overnight! BAM! Looks Great LD!.... I ended up with a full bezel thin width instead so I can pair a bunch of my bands with my ring, I pulled the trigger on the Danhov I attached earlier... then backed out, since I didn't want to commit too much cost to setting as the diamond may not be my final diamond... Sorry Threadjack over...
Carry on...

I'm loving this ring... Make sure to take lots of pictures on your finger! did you go High Polish?

lol, I've been emailing Bruce off and on since 2015-2016! So yes, once I pulled the trigger with setting and stone choice it was lightening quick, but I've been hemming and hawing for YEARS!

Shinycarbon

Rough_Rock
Eeeeeek it's already done!? I feel like Bruce must have elves working for him around the clock :)

_DSC0231.JPG

Slightly nervous it's not angled enough (the bookend parts), but he says it's a striking design and that they are angled, so I trust him. Excited to see what I think in real life!

Looks absolutely spectacular!! Love it. Congrats and look forward to the hand shots :)

Acinom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Wow! Great project and what a stunning outcome. Looking forward to see it on your finger

lovedogs

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
It's hereeeeeeeee!!!!!!

More pics and info about the stone on the fabulous fashion jewelry section. But I'm obsessed, and Bruce freaking killed it. He's the best!

20190311_183417.jpg

20190311_183412.jpg

20190311_183431.jpg

20190311_183425.jpg

20190311_183419.jpg

No sunlight here (too late), so bathroom pics only for now.

ccuheartnurse

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Congrats, that looks really good on you. :) Love those arrows!

Shinycarbon

Rough_Rock
Just spectacular! I think it is perfect. Congratulations!!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results