shape
carat
color
clarity

For anyone who went from halo to solitaire- how do you feel?

dollyanjuli

Brilliant_Rock
Trade
My PS friends- I am toying with the idea of resetting my cushion into a solitaire setting. Something with a little pizazz, but it will be a big adjustment from the halo I have it in now. For those that have taken this path, how did you feel after some time passed? Do you miss your finger coverage? Did any of you end up going back? Thanks in advance for sharing your stories!

dollyanjuli

Brilliant_Rock
Trade
Re: For anyone who went from halo to solitaire- how do you f

Thanks flyingpig! I did see that thread but several of the members who went to soli also upgraded their diamond to compensate- that's not in the cards for me. Nalas experience is kind of where I am now- I just want to try something different but I'm terrified I will have major DSS! This is actually being spurred on by the fact that with my new baby I NEVER wear my ring anymore, only out to dinners or an event- and that's not very often. Sigh...

flyingpig

Ideal_Rock
Premium

I have no experience, but I hate to see that beautiful halo ring dismantled.. :cry:

MissGotRocks

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

In all honesty, I doubt that having that stone in a solitaire setting will make you wear it any more than what you are now.

It's beautiful - get it out of the jewelry box and wear it! Diamonds get dirty, diamonds can be cleaned in a minute. Don't save it for dinners out - enjoy it!!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results