shape
carat
color
clarity

Follow this thread to be alerted to Bloomingdales’ Lightbox Sales!

AprilBaby

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
First code

Attachments

• 73482831-7180-41A5-87C2-729AAED3080E.png
    73482831-7180-41A5-87C2-729AAED3080E.png
    195.5 KB · Views: 19

AprilBaby

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Usually you can stack them

Attachments

• 31226F16-2001-4297-A938-26AB1C09C69F.jpeg
    31226F16-2001-4297-A938-26AB1C09C69F.jpeg
    94.2 KB · Views: 20

tenshix

Rough_Rock
I took too long to debate over whether I wanted the white 1cttw and by the time I pressed the button to add to cart it sold out. Sigh! Not meant to be right now I guess. Thank you @AprilBaby for sharing your codes though! So nice of you!

AprilBaby

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
You are welcome! Maybe it will come back .

Dhana

Shiny_Rock
Wow.!

sd_flp

Brilliant_Rock

winnietucker

Ideal_Rock
Eeee...I hope this means Lightbox will be coming out with better blues this time around. That is one heck of a deal!

I know. I need diamond earrings and was tempted to buy since I also have a 15% off Bloomingdales code.

dvj

Shiny_Rock
Eeee...I hope this means Lightbox will be coming out with better blues this time around. That is one heck of a deal!

I like the pale blue color (at least from the pictures I can see online). I feel fortunate. I got a very good deal. Do you think the 2ctw will ever sell at Bloomingdales? (and thus go on sale there?) Or is that too much of a wish?

sd_flp

Brilliant_Rock
I like the pale blue color (at least from the pictures I can see online). I feel fortunate. I got a very good deal. Do you think the 2ctw will ever sell at Bloomingdales? (and thus go on sale there?) Or is that too much of a wish?

I wouldn’t be surprised if one day the 2ctw became available and went on sale at Bloomingdale’s. It might be a little later as those studs were just introduced and still in demand.

123ducklings

Brilliant_Rock
Last day of this particular Bloomie’s sale. Still some blue cushions and rings on super discount, and the rest 20% off. They haven’t restocked in a while so I always get curious as the sales end what will be next.

123ducklings

Brilliant_Rock
@dvj I wouldn’t rule it out but I think we’ll be waiting a long while. They have barely been in stock at Lightbox. I will be excited if/when it happens though!

AprilBaby

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Thank you for the discount codes April baby! I now have some blue diamonds coming my way!

You are welcome!

Reactions: dvj

AprilBaby

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I am dying for those 2 ct to come back in stock!

dvj

Shiny_Rock
I wouldn’t be surprised if one day the 2ctw became available and went on sale at Bloomingdale’s. It might be a little later as those studs were just introduced and still in demand.

That makes sense. So the game here is to decide what you really want, and then wait until it goes on sale.

123ducklings

Brilliant_Rock
Blanket sale is off, those previously reduced blues are still at 30% off, since a few things were restocked maybe more are coming? Let’s see what happens tomorrow, as usually the sale is off for one day then back on.

m-cubed

Shiny_Rock
I finally decided to find a jeweler to get my two 1 ct pierced white solitaires set as earrings. I went to a higher end independent jewelry store first. Mind you I still had the tags on the necklaces, and the woman told me they weren’t diamonds and that it wasn’t possible to drill a hole through a diamond like the ones in them. They could set them, but they ”wouldn’t take them in as diamonds”, and they could only set them in a basket - they wouldn’t use the jump ring. And it was going to be $900. Needless to say, I was not impressed.

Second stop was a less fancy store. They were nice as pie, didn’t care what type of stones they were (but also didn’t question my assertion that they were manmade diamonds), found a perfect setting in a book (probably Stuller, but I didn’t look) and they offered to replace the silver jump rings piercing the diamonds with platinum to match the settings. And at half the price of the first place. I have no idea if that’s a great price, but the platinum settings in the book were nearly 4x the price of gold, so it seemed reasonable to me. I’ll post some pix when I get them back in a week or so.

sd_flp

Brilliant_Rock
I finally decided to find a jeweler to get my two 1 ct pierced white solitaires set as earrings. I went to a higher end independent jewelry store first. Mind you I still had the tags on the necklaces, and the woman told me they weren’t diamonds and that it wasn’t possible to drill a hole through a diamond like the ones in them. They could set them, but they ”wouldn’t take them in as diamonds”, and they could only set them in a basket - they wouldn’t use the jump ring. And it was going to be $900. Needless to say, I was not impressed.

Second stop was a less fancy store. They were nice as pie, didn’t care what type of stones they were (but also didn’t question my assertion that they were manmade diamonds), found a perfect setting in a book (probably Stuller, but I didn’t look) and they offered to replace the silver jump rings piercing the diamonds with platinum to match the settings. And at half the price of the first place. I have no idea if that’s a great price, but the platinum settings in the book were nearly 4x the price of gold, so it seemed reasonable to me. I’ll post some pix when I get them back in a week or so.

I’ve always found the higher end, fancier jewelers to be more condescending and less obliging. I’m glad you found another place worth your time and money. Can’t wait to see the pics! :)

Mamajemmy

Shiny_Rock

I can’t wait to see them! How will you cover the hole? With a prong?

Reactions: dvj

MRBXXXFVVS1

Brilliant_Rock
Sorry to hear you had a bad experience at the higher end jewelry store. I had a very high end jewelry store reset my Lightbox diamonds, and they were happy to. I had previously established a relationship with the store and showed genuine interest in being a diamond nerd!

AprilBaby

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I can’t wait to see them! How will you cover the hole? With a prong?

I believe it will hold the jump ring for the new earring.

m-cubed

Shiny_Rock
I believe it will hold the jump ring for the new earring.

Yes, exactly. A basket would be more secure of course, but it’s already pierced so I’m just going to have them use a jump ring to attach it to the new setting. Athough I just realized I got my spatial awareness wrong and they’re either going to have to use the little ring at the bottom of the setting or add a second jump ring in order to get the diamond to face the right way. This is basically the leverback they are ordering in. Wondering if I need to call them to tell them that or they will figure it out and not set my diamonds sideways....
0DA9D631-4E2C-4972-8105-3665A6BF3EA4.jpeg

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results