shape
carat
color
clarity

FlyGirl, BabyNurse, PinkJewel & others who asked for Photos

misskittycat

Brilliant_Rock
Re: FlyGirl, BabyNurse, PinkJewel & others who asked for Pho

I can't believe it!! My pearls and earring arrived yesterday! Gorgeous! The 5mm studs are teeny weeny - I'm sure they will look stunning in my jackets if they every arrive!

The pink pearls are amazing! I will have to wait to see what the jackets are like before I make any commitments to setting them.

Fly Girl

Ideal_Rock

I just received this picture from Jeremy. He has reworked and lengthened the two strands that I (and 4Ranch Girl!) chose and they are now ready for stringing. I'm going with the matte gold clasp on the right.

Starting to get really excited! :cheeky:

04-18-13b.jpg

NacreLover

Brilliant_Rock

I bet you love the clasp when they get them done. :love: That's the one 4ranch and Jeremy chose for my strand also. I can't wait to see them on you. How exciting! :appl: :appl: :appl: :appl:

4Ranch Girl

Brilliant_Rock

:mrgreen: Fly Girl I love :love: wearing double strand necklaces and yours is going to be out of this world :appl: Matte gold clasp is perfect with those pearls. Can't wait to hear what you think when they are around your neck. :naughty:

Fly Girl

Ideal_Rock

NacreLover|1366333945|3430174 said:
I bet you love the clasp when they get them done. :love: That's the one 4ranch and Jeremy chose for my strand also. I can't wait to see them on you. How exciting! :appl: :appl: :appl: :appl:
Thank you, NacreLover. Yes, I saw how perfect the matte gold clasp looked with your strand, and that erased any doubt.

I am really getting excited. This thing is coming together!

Fly Girl

Ideal_Rock

4Ranch Girl|1366336325|3430200 said:
:mrgreen: Fly Girl I love :love: wearing double strand necklaces and yours is going to be out of this world :appl: Matte gold clasp is perfect with those pearls. Can't wait to hear what you think when they are around your neck. :naughty:

I've never had a double strand of pearls, but I saw how stunning your Tahitian pairs look around your neck in one of your photos. And, of course, you picked out two golden strands for me and I got that idea in my mind. It just won't go away.

You enabler, you!! :bigsmile:

movie zombie

Super_Ideal_Rock

:love:
those are gorgeous!
neck shots will be mandatory!
:appl:

NacreLover

Brilliant_Rock

When one pair of goldens's are just not enough.. :twirl:

dscf9584_edited-1.jpg

movie zombie

Super_Ideal_Rock

thank you for the ear shots....... :appl:
wow, what a great look on you! :love:

4Ranch Girl

Brilliant_Rock

NL :wavey: :love: :appl: :appl: :appl: :appl: :appl: :appl: :appl: :appl: :appl: :appl:

baby monster

Ideal_Rock
Premium

NL, great combo. I like this look :love:

Fly Girl

Ideal_Rock

Wearing my golden studs and golden ring today...can hardly wait for my two new golden strands. :bigsmile:

NL - Love the golden girl look! :appl: :appl: :appl: :cheeky: :cheeky: :cheeky:

LitGeek

Brilliant_Rock

Fly Girl I can't wait to see your finished strand, it will be breathtaking! :appl: :twirl:

NacreLover

Brilliant_Rock

Flygirl, I know you're blonde too. I told 4ranchgirl I changed my hair color to match my golden pearls. Pearl Queens are like that you know. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Pattye

Shiny_Rock
Trade

NL, Magnificent pearls! You look Gorgeous! :appl: Love the blossom setting PP offers.

Fly Girl

Ideal_Rock

Hisano was able to knot my golden free form baroque strands yesterday, and they were photographed today. :love: :appl:

I think that they look amazing. So excited!

Many thanks to 4Ranch Girl, Nacrelover, Jeremy, Hisano, Jeremy's supplier and photographer, and anyone else involved in this project.

4-23-13a.jpg

NacreLover

Brilliant_Rock

How beautiful Flygirl.... I am so happy for you. 4ranchgirl and I were just on the phone today talking about these strands of pearls. I hope you reach for them often. :appl: :appl: :appl: :appl: :appl: :appl:

naria

Shiny_Rock

All of the glamor shots are so nice. I really hope everyone loves their new treasures.

4Ranch Girl

Brilliant_Rock

Fly Girl|1366749843|3433134 said:
Hisano was able to knot my golden free form baroque strands yesterday, and they were photographed today. :love: :appl:

I think that they look amazing. So excited!

Many thanks to 4Ranch Girl, Nacrelover, Jeremy, Hisano, Jeremy's supplier and photographer, and anyone else involved in this project.
You are very, very welcome FlyGirl it was my pleasure to help you. We can do it again this summer :naughty: Enjoy your new beauties they look divine.

canuk-gal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

HI:

Impossible to not keep returning to this thread! I look forward to seeing more IRL shots of these gorgeous baubles!!!!

cheers--Sharon

mynattk

Shiny_Rock

Oh wow, I'm not sure how I missed this thread. FlyGirl, those strands are beautiful! I love the delicate gold tone. And NacreLover, your earrings are stunning, as usual. I bet you get tons of compliments!

LitGeek

Brilliant_Rock

Fly Girl your strands turned out absolutely lovely :love: I love the free form baroques and the color of the strands is simply perfect :appl: :appl: :appl: :appl: Enjoy!

movie zombie

Super_Ideal_Rock

FlyGirl, amazing....simply amazing! :love:

bsomlo

Ideal_Rock

I watched the video, but these pictures do the pearls much more justice. Spectacular!

4Ranch Girl

Brilliant_Rock

The video was really never ment as a sales tool. It was just a couple of girls looking at pearls that ended up being posted for all to see. We started sending iphone pictures and NL kept saying send a picture, send a picture and then it was why don't we do a google chat to shut her up and then it got posted here and was only going to stay up for 24 hours and when it was taken down there was calls to leave it up and now it is still up so you could see it. It was just very organic and spur of the moment. If I had been planning to be on utube I sure would not have started out talking about my boobs and bra.

bsomlo

Ideal_Rock

I really enjoyed the video, but the pictures were clear and beautiful.

FYI, Jeremy emailed me the 20% off code. But they are adding Mother's Day specials so it is a hard hard wonderful choice!

NacreLover

Brilliant_Rock

4Ranch Girl|1367002585|3435110 said:
The video was really never ment as a sales tool. It was just a couple of girls looking at pearls that ended up being posted for all to see. We started sending iphone pictures and NL kept saying send a picture, send a picture and then it was why don't we do a google chat to shut her up and then it got posted here and was only going to stay up for 24 hours and when it was taken down there was calls to leave it up and now it is still up so you could see it. It was just very organic and spur of the moment. If I had been planning to be on utube I sure would not have started out talking about my boobs and bra.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: It worked, sort of. :razz: 4ranchgirl, you will always be Lucy to my Ethel. :razz:

NacreLover

Brilliant_Rock

bsomlo|1367005701|3435150 said:
I really enjoyed the video, but the pictures were clear and beautiful.

FYI, Jeremy emailed me the 20% off code. But they are adding Mother's Day specials so it is a hard hard wonderful choice!

Looking forward to seeing what you selected bsomlo.

4Ranch Girl

Brilliant_Rock

NacreLover|1367007053|3435160 said:
4Ranch Girl|1367002585|3435110 said:

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: It worked, sort of. :razz: 4ranchgirl, you will always be Lucy to my Ethel. :razz:
WEEEEEL Lucy and Ethel had to eat the chocolates at least we get to wear the pearls :loopy:

bsomlo

Ideal_Rock

I can not even believe I am typing this -- but I bought the 26 inch Hanadama!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results