shape
carat
color
clarity

FlyGirl, BabyNurse, PinkJewel & others who asked for Photos

4Ranch Girl

Brilliant_Rock
Re: FlyGirl, BabyNurse, PinkJewel & others who asked for Pho

Love your choice MissKitty. They will make beautiful earrings when you are ready to set them. :appl: :appl: :appl:

4Ranch Girl

Brilliant_Rock

baby monster|1365015211|3419540 said:
Very pretty, NL!

I couldn't resist after seeing all of the pictures - getting 2 pairs of earrings - metallic studs and April special dangles.
Oh you made great choices. :appl: :appl: :appl: I hope you love your new beauties as much as I love mine.

4Ranch Girl

Brilliant_Rock

Fly Girl|1364956078|3419043 said:
Here is the glamour photo of the two golden strands that 4Ranch Girl selected for me. I finally was able to speak to Jeremy today, and he feels that they are not a close enough match to wear together. So, I selected the one in front which is more of a free form baroque and is also slightly darker in color. I then tasked Jeremy with finding pearls to lengthen it, since I would rather have a strand that is in the 20-22" range. I'll let you know what he finds for me. :bigsmile:

Such a gorgeous golden strand that 4Ranch Girl selected for me. Thank you!
Great choice FlyGirl :appl: :appl: :appl: So sorry the two strands did not match. both strands together would have been superb. But a 20 - 22 in strands will be TDF :naughty: jeremy is such a stickler for matching. Me not so much :mrgreen:

Fly Girl

Ideal_Rock

4Ranch Girl|1365132115|3420635 said:
Here is the glamour photo of the two golden strands that 4Ranch Girl selected for me. I finally was able to speak to Jeremy today, and he feels that they are not a close enough match to wear together. So, I selected the one in front which is more of a free form baroque and is also slightly darker in color. I then tasked Jeremy with finding pearls to lengthen it, since I would rather have a strand that is in the 20-22" range. I'll let you know what he finds for me. :bigsmile:

Great choice FlyGirl :appl: :appl: :appl: So sorry the two strands did not match. both strands together would have been superb. But a 20 - 22 in strands will be TDF :naughty: jeremy is such a stickler for matching. Me not so much :mrgreen:
I'm like you 4Ranch Girl. Close is fine with me.

Jeremy reminds me of a decorator I had a while back. I would say, "That color is close". And she would say to me, "Close is not close enough. It needs to be perfect."

Of course, she was right. My place looked amazing when she was done. :))

NacreLover

Brilliant_Rock

I like it when he selects my pearls too. He has a great eye.

4Ranch Girl

Brilliant_Rock

Fly Girl|1365179650|3420944 said:

Jeremy reminds me of a decorator I had a while back. I would say, "That color is close". And she would say to me, "Close is not close enough. It needs to be perfect."

Yes Jeremy is a stickler for matching. Things that look fine to me he will say "no, no" he will then disappear into the vault and pop out with something even more perfect. Has yours been shipped yet?

NacreLover

Brilliant_Rock

4ranchgirl, I got a email yesterday from Pearl Paradise and they were just being mailed then. I have a tracking number but wasn't by my computer till this morning to see the estimated time of arrival.

Fly Girl

Ideal_Rock

4Ranch Girl|1365657536|3424559 said:

Yes Jeremy is a stickler for matching. Things that look fine to me he will say "no, no" he will then disappear into the vault and pop out with something even more perfect. Has yours been shipped yet?
Good news! Jeremy was able to contact his supplier, who put together two more strands of free form baroque goldens, and this time the hanks are a generous 19" each! Here are the two new hanks, and the second shot shows them with the strand 4Ranch Girl selected.

So, I'm going to get two matching strands after all! :bigsmile: The strands will be 19" and 22". Jeremy will use the strand 4Ranch Girl picked for me along with the outer of the two new strands, because it is the better match. Additional pearls will be used as needed from the inner strand. So excited.

As you say, 4Ranch Girl, good things come to those who are patient and wait. :))

04-11-13a.jpg

04-11-13b.jpg

movie zombie

Super_Ideal_Rock

:love: :appl: wowser!

4Ranch Girl

Brilliant_Rock

Fly Girl|1366081800|3427753 said:

Good news! Jeremy was able to contact his supplier, who put together two more strands of free form baroque goldens, and this time the hanks are a generous 19" each! Here are the two new hanks, and the second shot shows them with the strand 4Ranch Girl selected.

So, I'm going to get two matching strands after all! :bigsmile: The strands will be 19" and 22". Jeremy will use the strand 4Ranch Girl picked for me along with the outer of the two new strands, because it is the better match. Additional pearls will be used as needed from the inner strand. So excited.

As you say, 4Ranch Girl, good things come to those who are patient and wait. :))
Be still my heart Fly Girl :appl: You new beauties will be a show stopper. I am thrilled for you. :twirl:

LitGeek

Brilliant_Rock

FLYGIRL your strands are going to be so lovely :love:

NacreLover

Brilliant_Rock

WOW! Flygirl. :appl: :appl: :appl: :appl: :love: :appl: :appl: :appl: :appl:
Just beautiful strands that match together so well. I can't wait to see the finished piece. Congratulations.
4RanchGirl, you and Jeremy sure make spending money easy to do. :naughty:

naria

Shiny_Rock

They look amazing together. Congrats on your awesome super strand.

Rosebloom

Ideal_Rock

Fly Girl said:

That will be phenomenal!!! You must post neckshots for us. I am in awe!

Rosebloom

Ideal_Rock

I'm loving everyone's choices! How amazing to have these kind of personal shoppers to do the selecting!

NacreLover

Brilliant_Rock

My pearls that 4ranchgirl selected arrived yesterday afternoon. I always call her so she can be "here" when I open the box.
First the Cherry Tahitian earrings to go with my strands from Pearl Paradise. I chose the Eternal collection findings and boy am I glad I did. I love these settings! They are oval shaped, spring loaded leverbacks ,set with VS-G diamonds and the O ring is set at the bottom of the earring , not the front. They are well balanced and made to last a lifetime. The Cherry I selected from the pearl shown when 4RG went to The Vault did not disappoint. They matched my other pieces of my Cherry set perfectly. Cherry with a green halo overtone.
(((((((((((((((((((((((((((Thank you Jeremy and Personal Shopper 4RanchGirl)))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))

tahitianset1.jpg

cherry_set_2.jpg

NacreLover

Brilliant_Rock

The second box contained the Golden South Sea necklace 4 Ranch Girl and Jeremy selected for me. Boy, these two sure can team up to pick just what I needed. The earrings were selected by my Personal shopping team last time 4 Ranch Girl went to PP for a lookie lou in The Vault. I still can't believe I own a golden strand. If it weren't for the reasonable price points that PP sells their pearls, these would have still been on a dream list. Thank you Jeremy Shepherd and 4 Ranch Girl. :wavey: I'm in pearl heaven.

The second shot on the napkin include a rings I found on ebay and lighter golden earrings I have had for years.

goldenset4.jpg

golden_set_2.jpg

movie zombie

Super_Ideal_Rock

wowser!

and I've got to say given some discussions recently: there is absolutely nothing matronly about your cherries or goldens! :love: :appl:

I can see this as dressy and with jeans. these absolutely rock and i'm 100% envious.

4Ranch Girl

Brilliant_Rock

I am so glad you love your pearls NL :wavey: they are all show stoppers :appl: What an amazing collection of outstanding pearls you have :mrgreen: I can now take that breath that I have been holding. :love:

movie zombie

Super_Ideal_Rock

4RG, you and Jeremy are quite the team! :appl:

Pattye

Shiny_Rock
Trade

Flygirl, how EXCITING! I am so looking forward to a neck shot of this amazing necklace! It's gorgeous! :appl: :appl: :appl:

Rosebloom

Ideal_Rock

Holy cow NL!!! Fantastic!

naria

Shiny_Rock

Such beautiful sets. You have one of the most beautiful pearl collections I have ever seen. :)

misskittycat

Brilliant_Rock

That golden strand is the business Nacre Lover!! The colour is so rich and beautiful!!

Fly Girl, I love the lustre on your choices. They are going to be stunning together!!

Still waiting on mine but at this point they will likely be next week or the week after. unfortunately being in Australia these things take time to ship...

canuk-gal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

HI:

Can't say it out loud...can't...OKOKOK I am JEALOUSI!!!!!!

WOW ladies, just WOW! :love:

Please post IRL neckshots. :wavey:

cheers--Sharon

baby monster

Ideal_Rock
Premium

4Ranch Girl|1365131591|3420626 said:
baby monster|1365015211|3419540 said:
Very pretty, NL!

I couldn't resist after seeing all of the pictures - getting 2 pairs of earrings - metallic studs and April special dangles.
Oh you made great choices. :appl: :appl: :appl: I hope you love your new beauties as much as I love mine.

Finally received the earrings and they're spectacular! Such amazing luster and shine :love:. Thanks for all of the pictures and the enabling. Will need to rope in DH to get some ear shots later on this week.

Does anyone else wish they had more ear piercings to wear more than one pair of pearls at a time ;))

NacreLover

Brilliant_Rock

Yes, I have the golden strand on with the blossom dangles and golden studs in the second piercing.

movie zombie

Super_Ideal_Rock

NacreLover|1366249489|3429457 said:
Yes, I have the golden strand on with the blossom dangles and golden studs in the second piercing.

pictures, please!

baby monster

Ideal_Rock
Premium

NacreLover|1366249489|3429457 said:

Nice! I knew someone here has thought of this first. Second MZ on the pictures.

NacreLover

Brilliant_Rock

My cherry Tahitian set has two pairs of studs. I wear the studs in both earring holes and like that look too, although I think my new dangles will be better with the studs in the second piercing.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results