shape
carat
color
clarity

FlyGirl, BabyNurse, PinkJewel & others who asked for Photos

NacreLover

Brilliant_Rock
Re: FlyGirl, BabyNurse, PinkJewel & others who asked for Pho

Thanks 4RG's Dear Son for giving me some views to shopping every time she goes up to Pearl Paradise.

_prl5987.jpg

NacreLover

Brilliant_Rock

Here is her New Edison for a pendant.

_prl6033.jpg

_prl6034.jpg

_prl6036.jpg

_prl6037.jpg

NacreLover

Brilliant_Rock

In the light box and it's easier to see why she selected it. :appl: :appl: :appl: :appl:

03-29-13cindypearl1.jpg

03-29-13cindypearl2.jpg

03-29-13cindypearl3.jpg

03-29-13cindypearl4.jpg

NacreLover

Brilliant_Rock

Now for her Birthday earrings and pendant. The created set were made for the photo shoot as the monthly special for April. Hisano was able to select 50-60 of these loose metallic freshwater drops out of the boxes of freshwater pearls she inspected.

_prl5965.jpg

NacreLover

Brilliant_Rock

4RG bought her metallic freshwater necklace along, The outside strand in the photo above to match it to.

_prl5966.jpg

NacreLover

Brilliant_Rock

Here they are busy selecting her earrings and pendant.

_prl5988.jpg

_prl6000.jpg

_prl6003.jpg

NacreLover

Brilliant_Rock

Finally, here is the pieces she chose to go with her necklace. The photoshoot pendant and these loose pearls for drops using Pearl Paradises blossom setting. They are modifying the pendant and welding a earring blossom to the finding so she has a matched set.
Lovely. :appl: :appl: :appl: :appl: :appl: :appl: :love: :love: :appl: :appl: :appl: :appl: :appl: :appl:

_prl6070.jpg

NacreLover

Brilliant_Rock

My shopping list now: On her last visit to Pearl Paradise, I asked 4RG to look for some Dark Golden South Sea pearl earring pearls. I had seen the medium golden matched pairs when we were at the ruckus in July and toured "The Vault". She selected these pairs for me to consider. Another customer was deciding first which pair he wanted and I was going to get the ones which were left. Jeremy said they were both perfect so he knew I would be thrilled. You can see just how gold these pearls are sitting next to my 14k gold pendant setting I was using on my Edison pendant. The long strip of matched pairs of goldens are Medium golden.

_5035.jpg

_5036.jpg

NacreLover

Brilliant_Rock

This shopping trip I needed a golden necklace. I was thinking about a pendant, but figured I would end up buying a strand later, so I decided to save money and just buy what I really wanted now. I cruised the website , but sometimes not everything in the vault is on the site. Jeremy found another medium golden strand for me to consider. The inner strand I saw on the website, the outside was also for sale.

_5037.jpg

_prl6016.jpg

pinkjewel

Ideal_Rock

WOW!!!!! Great pictures!!!! thanks so much!! So many gorgeous pearls!!!!!!

NacreLover

Brilliant_Rock

I chose the inside strand. Here are the glamor shots of both my dark golden earrings and medium golden necklace. I am so thrilled. :appl: :appl: Thank you Jeremy and 4RG for selecting both these pearls for me.

gsspe.jpg

03-29-13e.jpg

NacreLover

Brilliant_Rock

Cherry Tahitians, My Favorite color! I am always on the look out for matched pairs or loose pearls to add into my two strands from Pearl Paradise or for earrings to match my set. Cherrys come in two types. Cherry with green overtone or green with Cherry overtone. I collect the first, 4RG the second type. I selected the center pair to be created into dangle earrings using the Eternal collection diamond setting from Pearl Paradise in yellow gold. Now I will have another look other than studs to wear with my necklaces and pendant.

Jeremy was able to hand select these loose pearls from the harvests of several farms in Tahiti. I am so glad he found more. Cherry's anyone?

03-29-13a.jpg

03-29-13b.jpg

zcherry2.jpg

dark-peacock-tahitian-pearls1.jpg

NacreLover

Brilliant_Rock

Thank you Jeremy Shepherd, Hisano Shepherd, 4RG and her DS, along with photographer Angela and the staff of Pearl Paradise for "Birthday pearl shopping day with 4RanchGirl". You were so helpful in showing what a trip to The Vault is really like, and a small taste of what beautiful pearls you buy for our pleasure. Inexpensive to high end, you have it all at Pearl Paradise. This is a shot of our stars of the day. I can't wait for July and your next trip to LA. Thank you, NacreLover. :appl: :appl: :appl: :appl: :appl: :appl: :appl:

_prl6131.jpg

movie zombie

Super_Ideal_Rock

great "family" photo!
can't believe I once said I didn't like "goldens".......time has proven me wrong once again.
love the middle set of Cherries you selected.

pearlsngems

Ideal_Rock
Premium

Thanks for sharing! The whole visit-- video, still photos and descriptions-- was lots of vicarious fun for the rest of us!

LitGeek

Brilliant_Rock

All of the pearls are FABULOUS, but I have to say the Edison 4RG picked, your (NL) cherry tahitians and golden ss's, and the pink soufflé pendant are my favorites! I wasn't sure if the pink soufflé pendant is a new pic or an old? Definitely on my short list :love: :appl: Look at that picture of 4RG with all of those pearls laid out...now that is pearl paradise :cheeky:

Fly Girl

Ideal_Rock

Here is the glamour photo of the two golden strands that 4Ranch Girl selected for me. I finally was able to speak to Jeremy today, and he feels that they are not a close enough match to wear together. So, I selected the one in front which is more of a free form baroque and is also slightly darker in color. I then tasked Jeremy with finding pearls to lengthen it, since I would rather have a strand that is in the 20-22" range. I'll let you know what he finds for me. :bigsmile:

Such a gorgeous golden strand that 4Ranch Girl selected for me. Thank you!

04-01-13b.jpg

misskittycat

Brilliant_Rock

That's too bad Fly Girl - that would have looked stunning as a double strand. With invisible clasps in the pearls. So you could make one long strand or two shorter ones or bracelets....

:naughty:

I emailed about a couple of things I saw but I haven't heard back yet. I just emailed the sales email address. Is that correct?

Fly Girl

Ideal_Rock

Thanks, misskittycat. I phoned the regular number, and I think MZ e-mailed. Either way, you should hear back from them.

misskittycat

Brilliant_Rock

Thanks Fly Girl! I'm sure I will!!

JaneSmith

Brilliant_Rock

Great shots Pearl Team! Thank you! :))

NacreLover

Brilliant_Rock

My strand was getting strung and knotted with the clasp yesterday. It should go out in the mail soon. I can't wait!

_5086.jpg

baby monster

Ideal_Rock
Premium

Very pretty, NL!

I couldn't resist after seeing all of the pictures - getting 2 pairs of earrings - metallic studs and April special dangles.

NacreLover

Brilliant_Rock

Great news. Baby Monster. Pearl Paradises facebook page gave a link to their blog:
Update on the April Monthly Special

We were very excited to offer large, white drop metallics for the first time ever, and apparently everyone else was too! For the first time ever, our monthly special sold out in just ONE DAY! We “thought” we would have enough to make it through most of the month of April, but that just isn’t the case.

Due to the overwhelming response, we will definitely try to bring them back as soon as possible. In the meantime, look for a new April monthly special to be debuted in the next few days!

HHPmom

Brilliant_Rock

baby monster|1365015211|3419540 said:
I couldn't resist after seeing all of the pictures - getting 2 pairs of earrings - metallic studs and April special dangles.

I have a pair of white metallic studs from a couple years back. Jeremy hand-picked them. They have greenish and pinkish irridescence and about 8mm. I love that they are not the typical white studs (which I have already). Can't wait to see your close-up pictures.

misskittycat

Brilliant_Rock

I made a purchase! My first from PP and I suspect unlikely to be the last!

Kim was super helpful. I bought a pair of 5-5.5mm white akoyas as centres for my diamond jackets and a pair of gorgeous 15mm pink fireballs, undrilled. Not sure what I am going to do with them at this stage - whether I will have them as drops from my jackets or as stand alone earrings - but I really wanted them and knew it would be hard to find another pair like them.

It's the middle pair on this card:

_5158.jpg

NacreLover

Brilliant_Rock

Congratulations, MissKittyKat! Those pearls are very beautiful. Please post a photo when you get your akoya's in their jackets. Love those fireballs.

movie zombie

Super_Ideal_Rock

nice choice, MKC! :love: :appl:

does it really matter that you don't know yet what you'll do with them or how? the important thing is you have them and when an idea takes hold you'll be ready to roll with it! I prefer that over getting an idea and having to go source everything...... :errrr:

misskittycat

Brilliant_Rock

Thanks Movie Zombie and NacreLover!

I agree - better to have them and think about them for a while than go looking for pearls when I come up with an idea and not be able to find them... I suspect with my purchases already this year it will be a while before I build up goodwill with Mr K to set them... Just more time for planning I think!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results