shape
carat
color
clarity

Finding the Best Micropave Heart Diamond on a $150k Budget

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I have to admit, you did exactly the right thing getting her exactly what she wanted! Victor was perfect for the setting...you won't find better pave quality! Gorgeous ring!

Check out muzoemeralds on IG.

diamondsR4eVR

Brilliant_Rock
Honestly - even just seeing glimpses of her playful, feminine style - you TOTALLY made the right call. I can't even imagine another shape on her hand. Not that you need my validation.

It is honestly just a delightful ring - the kind that puts a smile on your face. Not many e-rings do that!

First I want to say, I LOVE updates like this and so many years later?!! Awesome!
And yes, ITA with @Cerulean! She’s rocking that heart and it’s gorgeous and goes perfectly with her style. Love it! And that index ring is TDF!

Sprinkles&Stones

Brilliant_Rock
Wow that is SO INCREDIBLE and she is SOOO lucky! that turned out even more beautiful than I could imagine. Wear it in good health!

maita13

Brilliant_Rock
WOW! What a stunning ring!! She’s one lucky lady :D
Good luck in your emerald search! I’m sure it’s going to be another stunner.

lucky7355

Rough_Rock
I had to read through the entire thread for the full story, but this turned out gorgeous. If she ever does get tired of it (impossible), I call dibs! :kiss2:

Does she wear it with a wedding band or just the e-ring?

Mrs_Strizzle

Brilliant_Rock
@woofwoof please start a thread on the colored stone forum about an emerald. There are some members who know so much about them and can help you. I personally wouldn't buy an investment like stone without their input. I selfishly just want to see what kind of beauty a healthy budget can buy today.

Heidibrooke

Shiny_Rock
No words, so incredibly stunning!

twosanguinehearts

Brilliant_Rock
OMG!!! I absolutely love this!!!!!! It’s gorgeous and seems to fit her style so well. We would not be mad about more pics if you have them... :lol:

nyquestioner

Shiny_Rock
Wow, I'm so glad I stopped in and saw this. I remember the original post and how much I was hoping that you would get the heart shape that she wanted rather than play it "safe" with another shape. So glad you trusted yourself and your wife and went for it!

MissGotRocks

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
So cool that you came back to share. You did find the perfect heart shaped heart and had one of the best make the ring. Quality screams doesn’t it? Did you ever share with which vendor you found the diamond? It is glorious!!

LilAlex

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Another of our friends who I remember being adamantly anti-halo ultimately got a halo for their own ring.

Same -- but that so beautifully echos the stone's shape and lovely proportions.

Really is special without being flop-over-on-your-finger giant or self-consciously decadent-looking. Well done!

A nice starter-ring indeed :cool2:.

heididdl

Ideal_Rock
How soon we ask forget Gaga's engagement ring. It is spectacular.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results