shape
carat
color
clarity

Finally narrowed down my diamond choices...thoughts??

the-chef

Rough_Rock
Here is what a few weeks of education and reading has brought me to. I have a few diamonds here that I will be considering to be placed into a halo setting.

I have a comfortable budget of about 9k...though small, I'm confident I can find a diamond that will be on fire and full of radiance.

I've been leaning towards a white flash ACA rated diamond because of the exceptional cut they have but am open to suggestions of like diamonds from other dealers for a better price, to get more size or a higher color

Thanks for any help from the community. I "think" Im on the right track finally.

This is from white flash

http://www.whiteflash.com/loose-diamonds/round-cut-loose-diamond-3607955.htm

and JAmes Allen

https://www.jamesallen.com/loose-diamonds/round-cut/?CaratFrom=0.93&CaratTo=30&Color=I,H,G,F,E,D&Clarity=VS2,VS1,VVS2,VVS1,IF,FL&Cut=TrueHearts&PriceFrom=200&PriceTo=7750&ViewsOptions=Images&TabSelected=3&advancedParameter=PriceSliderTop&showAdvanced=show&DiamondID=966022,1107645,1003596&Polish=EX,ID&Symmetry=EX,ID&Lab=&Flour=&DepthFrom=45&DepthTo=80&TableFrom=50&TableTo=83

flyingpig

Ideal_Rock
Premium
the-chef|1465423695|4041862 said:
farrahlyn said:

Thank you for the reply and information. I'm now comparing 2 from your findings and mine...plus another I just found [emoji849] the quest for the perfect diamond will it ever end?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

lol... comparing multiple ACA stones is both exciting and agonizing.

tyty333

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
You could call WF and tell them the 3 stones you are interested in and let them "talk" you through it. I like the look of the 1.01/H SI1
(also the cheapest).

You could ask if they are eye-clean from the side (that might help you narrow it down). Could also ask if you can see anything at
all in the SI1s at up close range( 6 inches or so). Their normal eye-clean range is 10 inches from the top in normal lighting with
20-20 I believe.

My vote is the 1.01 H/SI1 unless it has something visible in it (from the side or at up close range...then I might change my mind).

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results