shape
carat
color
clarity

#JOTW FINALLY!! My new 2.8 N AVC set in my GreenLake custom settin

SparklySoprano

Brilliant_Rock
Re: FINALLY!! My new 2.8 N AVC set in my GreenLake custom se

This is stunning! I love the color of the center. And the bands are amazing! Hope you've been enjoying and I'm so glad I caught this - better late than never. ;-)

cjchumphries

Shiny_Rock

SparklySoprano... thank you so much, its always nice to get a compliment...no matter what the timing is! And yes, I am STILL thoroughly enjoying my rings! I am obsessive about cleaning them, and I love to swap around the bands according to what I am wearing that day! :wink2: I am so blessed to be able to have this beauty and I am converting people all the time into warm diamond lovers!! They truly are gorgeous! And I have nothing but praise for this amazing AVC!!

Also Gypsy...thank you and it truly is heirloom quality! I absolutely LOVE all the details. There is no part of this set that doesn't draw interest and amaze me.

and LLJsmom...thank you and thank you! I am not the best photographer but this ring doesn't require much to shine! :love: I do wear it...daily...also I haven't had any issues with keeping it safe and in perfect condition. I do remove it for all cleaning and working out but other than that, this baby gets shown off!

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

This thread makes me want an AVC sooo much!!! :love: I actually love the color, too!

Acinom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

Hi CJ :wavey:
So glad that your clearly still so happy with your ring and set. It's a set that deserves to be loved indeed. I am so glad this thread got bumped as I never grow tired of looking at your rings. Fabulous to the max!!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results