arkieb1

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Re: FINALLY!! My new 2.8 N AVC set in my GreenLake custom se

Congrats, stunning ring and band!!!

woofmama

Ideal_Rock

Stunning ring! I love AVC's & the color is so warm & beautiful :love: That gallery in the YG was such a perfect choice. Congratulations & enjoy your gorgeous new set!

cjchumphries

Shiny_Rock

Ok so Ill respond to everyone tomorrow, but I just wanted to post a "few" :wink2: more photos before I crash out! I'll also add a photo with the two gold bands for you apacherose!!! For now, please accept my heartfelt thanks to all of you who have taken the time to comment. It means the world to have so many who really care about the pretty things to think mine is beautiful! Thank you so much!

And now for the photos...I didn't have a lot of sun today but I got a few okay ones. I'll try to get some with the macro in the sun tomorrow. I hope I'm not overloading anyone with pics! And as far as flower shots....well the purple shrubs out front are about as good as I can get in this cold weather. :angel:

cj

dsc_3106.jpg

dsc_3118.jpg

dsc_3119.jpg

dsc_3121.jpg

cjchumphries

Shiny_Rock

a few more...

dsc_3110.jpg

dsc_3111.jpg

dsc_3112.jpg

dsc_3113.jpg

cjchumphries

Shiny_Rock

and some more...

dsc_3122.jpg

dsc_3123.jpg

dsc_3124.jpg

dsc_3125.jpg

cjchumphries

Shiny_Rock

and lastly, a few in my kitchen a few minutes ago so show the creamy/ivory shade I see in this lighting. Not at all buttery in here but I just love all the different shades this diamond throws off! :love:

cj

img_6288.jpg

img_6289.jpg

img_6290.jpg

ooeemusic

Shiny_Rock

I absolutely love, love, love your center stone on your engagement ring. wowza!

snfsdca

Rough_Rock

Beautiful! I love how the yg fleur de lis pulls in the yg ties everything together - the yg spacer and the warmth in the AVC.

KaeKae

Ideal_Rock
Premium

Just a stunning combination of stone, metal and design. It looks perfect.
Wear it in good health!

Acinom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

Ah!!! I love the new photo's :love:

SB621

Ideal_Rock

WOW! The engraving is magnificent! i love it!

luvsdmb

Brilliant_Rock

It's perfect! I love the engraving and the mixing of the metals.

cjchumphries

Shiny_Rock

Alex T...Thank you so much! It really does mean a lot to me that you all love it! :love:

derbygal...thank you!

tyty333...thank you....its a super special element and one of my fav's!!

CRYSTAL24K...thank you! The details really make it and its just so beautifully done! Greenlake is awesome!

Rena7...thank you! And I am and will!! :D

Vampira...Yes!! I love the warm N! I keep getting questions like " is that a canary yellow diamond or just a regular one?" Im like uhhh...canary yellow? Its crazy how our info is so limited until we start really diving in! Not that I was much more informed....I just knew I was drawn to a more vintage diamond. I didn't know what it was about them until I found GOG and really started looking at all the AVC's! My eyes were opened and I am so grateful for that. Who knows...maybe I can enlighten someone else and help them to find what really makes them happy. :)) This site has also helped with that immensely!

Cachette...thank you so much! I do love the way it looks in EVERY environment!

apacherose...yay! Im so glad you love it as well! And yes the E-W made a huge difference in my eyes as well. I can really tell from the photos of the waxes. I just don't have a lot of finger area between the the knuckle and hand so it really helps to give room for more bands! Plus, I just love the look! As far as the yellow gold eternity! I honestly just LOVE it! Ya know I wasn't sure what to do with them but I loved the idea of still wearing them often since they're my original diamonds. The fact that several were warmer also helped with the idea of pairing with yellow gold and using them as a current wedding band. Like I said, due to the calibration issues, its not perfect but it is easily the most sentimental piece of jewelry I own! I just love wearing it with this new e-ring! I took a few photos for you of both yellow gold bands, and I honestly had not thought of that combo, but I LOVE IT!! They are all a bit thinner so it isn't overwhelming and it really compliments the diamond! Thanks for the awesome idea, you're amazing!

VirginaZee...thank you!!!! I love it too and of course I never mind taking more photos of this thing!

arkieb1...thank you very much!

woofmama...thank you very much! I love the AVC's too and this color is to die for!! I do agree that the yellow gold in the gallery just made it all fit!

ooeemusic...Thank you!! I love it too! :love:

snfsdca...Thank you! That is exactly what I was going for and it really couldn't have turned out more perfect!

KaeKae...Thanks so much! I appreciate it and plan to enjoy it daily!

Acinom...Thank you....its so fun taking photos of them!

SB621...Thank you! The engraving truly is spectacular and I am amazed at the detail every time I look at it!

luvsdmb...Thank you! I love the mixed metal look as well! Its just beautiful and fun!

Ok so here are the photos I promised for apacherose......I do love this combo!!

cj

img_6303.jpg

img_6304.jpg

img_6306.jpg

img_6307.jpg

apacherose

Brilliant_Rock

Awe- it is just crazy beautiful. I am so happy- just beautiful pieces; and your 2.8- it is a serious jewel- wow. I love it.

Thanks so much for the gold band photos- I think they are gorgeous like that- they are so delicate that it just goes, and it is so balanced. How cool to have such versatility- how are the sizes? Did you go too loose for that big diamond or is it good?

Yes- I really do think that you are right about the shape of your hand suiting the E-W so much. It is most flattering, and the 'chunky' goodness of your diamond is highlighted. What gorgeous warmth and beauty and grace. I had GOG take a photo or two with mine E-W and it looked soooo bad. Aelionarpa had her 1st AVC, my inspiration ring, set E-W and it looked spectacular- anyway, I guess it just depends on the diamond and wearer.

What does your husband think? I bet he is pretty proud.

Thank again for all the photos- the winter purple leaves are beautiful, feel free to post about a zillion more, lol. My favorite:

img_6309.jpg

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

It is just beautiful!!!! :love: :love: :love:

cjchumphries

Shiny_Rock

apacherose...Im so glad you love it! I too love that photo you picked! It really shows off the swoopy cathedral arms! That is, I think, my favorite part about my ring, from a distance....its so hard to pick just one favorite! It really gives me the feminine, dainty, and romantic feel I was wanting in this ring! It is perfect! And I wouldn't worry about yours not be set E-W....your set is SPECTACULAR! With the rose gold and that stunning AVC.....I seriously love to just go back and look at the pictures of your rings. They are so special and I don't think anyone else could wear them as beautifully as you do! ----- So as far as the sizes, I think I made the right call. When I have all three on, the e-ring doesn't spin even a little bit but doesn't look snug either. When I just have one gold or the plat wedding band, it spins a tiny bit, and if I have both gold bands it spins a tiny bit as well. Nothing major, but enough that once it hits spring and summer and the heat and humidity sets in, I have room to swell! That heat will last through October and even in to November some times, so its best to have more room than less. So unless I start to crave that muffin top look, :nono: I think Im good on the sizes! ----- My husband is so proud to have me wearing this ring. He was only able to see it for a few days before he left for work again, but he did check it out quite often when we were in Nashville. He says " You know what people are going to think when they see it don't you? " Its going to be " Wow...that guy must REALLY love his wife! " :rolleyes: Now, I know he is being sarcastic because thats just the way he is, ;-) but I also know that he truly finds joy in being able to get this for me! He does love me...more than I deserve and I love him even more! I thank the Lord every day for bringing him into my life! And not just because of the ring! ;)) He really is such a gift and I am so grateful to have something so beautiful that also represents our love and commitment! That's the best part, don't you think?!! We get these amazingly beautiful representations of each of our loves and lives that we share with our husbands....or wives! Its perfect! :love:

I tried to get some close ups of the diamond today but the lighting wasn't the greatest...again. I did get a few though and I l'll post those. If I get any more spectacular shots I'll be sure to share! Hopefully it wont be photo overload for anyone! :oops: :shock: Also, I just notice fuzz by the prongs....just so you know its not on the diamond.

Diamondseeker2006...Thank you so very much! It was YOU who first recommended to stick with the fleur-de-lis! Im so glad I eventually did...it really was the perfect choice. Especially with my mothers diamonds and then the two little wraps really just made it complete for me! I really appreciate your input from the start!

img_6313.jpg

img_6314.jpg

img_6315.jpg

img_6317.jpg

cjchumphries

Shiny_Rock

a few more...

img_6318.jpg

img_6319.jpg

img_6320.jpg

img_6321.jpg

cjchumphries

Shiny_Rock

last ones...

img_6322.jpg

img_6324.jpg

img_6325.jpg

Alexxxx

Rough_Rock
Trade

This ring is amazing, so happy for you. Love the engraving!

cjchumphries

Shiny_Rock

Alexxxx..Thanks you so much...for the compliment and the happy thoughts! The engraving is exquisite! It is one of the things that people who see it in person really love and are amazed by. The precision detail work is fabulous! :love:

cj

hidingpearl

Rough_Rock

Wow what a lovely and detailed ring. I didn't realise N grades show so much colour. Perhaps it's the clever use of yellow gold in the gallery? It's a lovely big statement on your hand anyway! Congratulations. :)

cjchumphries

Shiny_Rock

hidingpearl...Thank you so much! And as far as the N...well I'd say it does have something to do with pairing her up with the yellow gold. When I had the diamond all by herself, it was a tossup as to whether the colour was really creamy or just like ginger ale! It really depended on the lighting. It was when I took her into the jewelry store and played around with different metals that I saw how the yellow gold really played up the warmth. That is what I wanted to do from the start, so it was a no brainer! It definitely grabs peoples attention. I do believe the beauty and hue of the diamond is the big draw.....then they get to see the lovely work of art that is holding it in place.
Again....thank you! I am thoroughly enjoying it!

cj

apacherose

Brilliant_Rock

completely divine- I love how you really 'played' to decide what she liked best. Thanks so much for sharing your journey, it was such a treat to follow along. I love everything about this set. Wear it in health and happiness :angel:

libramom

Shiny_Rock

I love how the yellow gold sets off the warmer color of your AVC. I am def partial to warm colors, my ring is an L...

Your wedding set is gorgeous!!! Enjoy

AnnaH

Brilliant_Rock

Gorgeous. That high table--WOW!

MichelleCarmen

Super_Ideal_Rock

Amazing set!

azstonie

Ideal_Rock
Premium

BOOM!

That ring speaks! The engraving is wonderful, the stone is just amazing. I especially love the basket.

Congrats and enjoy!

cjchumphries

Shiny_Rock

apacherose...Thank YOU so much for following! Its been so fun to share with others that care so much as well! And as far as playing with her......that was so much fun! :love:

libramom...So you know how amazing the warmer diamonds can be!! I love all the different colors she shows! I find myself wearing the e-ring with the gold bands more often and just wearing the plat. wedding ring on my right hand along with another yellow gold band. It just looks so stunning! Thanks so much for taking the time to comment...I'll have to go check out your ring! ;))

AnnaH...I know right?!?! That is one of my favorite things about the AVC!! Its totally amazing! Thanks so much!

MC...Thank you! :D

azstonie...
azstonie said:
...that is just about what I think every time I put it on! And thank you for the wonderful compliments! I do love it, and I'm glad you do as well! The basket is very dear to my heart with the sentimental diamonds they hold!

This set is definitely an attention grabber....It just lights up and sparkles like crazy everywhere I go. It just about demands attention, so Im getting used to showing it off and answering questions! Of course, who doesn't want to show their new set off, so I don't mind at all!
Thank you all for following along and being so sweet! Im enjoying every second of it!

cj :wavey:

LLJsmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

Seriously cj. Your new pics are fabulous!! It all works together so well!! I love the separate bands all stacked together too! Wear the heck out of that AVC.

Gypsy

Super_Ideal_Rock

Beautiful workmanship! That's heirloom quality!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results