shape
carat
color
clarity

Finally!!! My hand-forged BE OMB Double Edge Halo reset!

TruLuv858

Brilliant_Rock
Hello Fellow Pricescopers!

Finally my reset journey has ended, and I couldn't be more pleased! Mark and his team did a phenomenal job! As many of you know I struggled with specifically how large I wanted my halo, and I am so glad I chose a double edge. I honestly had trouble deciding what size I wanted the halo melee to be, as I know the general consensus is to go half pointers, but I actually prefer something a bit more substantial. The ring is also extremely delicate, I can't even begin to describe how stunning it is in person... It's absolutely perfect. Below are the details:

2.5 ct. OMB, 8.67x 7.53x 5.13
J, VS1
Halo 1.3mm (1 pointers)
Shank, 1.9mm (including metal, 1.4mm diamonds)
124 diamonds in the ring total, and 48 of those are in the gallery
.84 ct in the ring itself

Ring size 4

I still adore my original setting and plan to put some sort of beautiful gemstone in it down the road...

Enjoy my picture overload and thank you for your help and support throughout my journey!

img_12828.jpg

img_12829.jpg

aac2013

Shiny_Rock
Looks beautiful! Great finger coverage!

TruLuv858

Brilliant_Rock
With my Tiffany Novo wedding band and David Klass custom band...

img_12830.jpg

img_12831.jpg

TruLuv858

Brilliant_Rock
I don't know why they keep posting sideways!!!

img_12832.jpg

img_12833.jpg

Acinom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
What a gorgeous result! The ring is so beautiful and well made by BE. Your ring looks stunning on your hand. Please post more pics. I love the detailing on your ring.

Confection10

Brilliant_Rock
WOW! Love those chunky facets! Very nice finger coverage with beautiful halo :clap:

Bonfire

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Simply stunning!! I know you were trying to figure out a new setting for awhile. I hope you love it and enjoy wearing it!! It's gorgeous!

junebug17

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
:love: :love: :love: :love: :love: Fabulous!!! Love it, it's amazing on your hand! Congratulations!

Rubies-R-Me

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Oh my goodness!!! :love: :love: :love:
H U G E and beautiful!!!!!!!
Wear it in good health and happy times.. it's gorgeous!!! :appl: :appl: :appl:

laurenk

Brilliant_Rock
Oh my goodness! I have been waiting for this thread!! It looks gorgeous and huge and so lovely on your hand.

Well worth the wait!

More pictures please!!!!

I think Mark did an amazing job!! Are you totally happy?

CRYSTAL24K

Brilliant_Rock
What a stunning ring! Absolutely beautiful! I love your bands also, BTW. :appl: :appl: :appl:

MissGotRocks

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Your ring turned out beautifully! Lots of finger coverage and it looks lovely on your hand! So glad that you are pleased with it!

Q

Queenie60

Very beautiful ring. Enjoy and thank you for sharing. :wavey:

kmarla

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
It turning out beautifully and has amazing presence on your finger! Congratulations!

GeorgieQ

Brilliant_Rock
Wow! Wow! Wow! That ring is a total glamour!! :love:

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Gorgeous ring! :love: It looks like about 5 cts on your tiny finger! Your bands are beautiful, too!

Resonance.Of.Life

Brilliant_Rock
Gorgeous set! We need more handshots !!! :D

artdecolover71

Brilliant_Rock
COMPLETELY IN LOVE. oh my gosh, I had to sign in because this stone and setting-just WOW.

TruLuv858

Brilliant_Rock
AAC- Thank you so much!
Acinom- I really appreciate the nice compliments! Especially given your collection! I'm obsessed with your jewelry!
Confection10- Huge Thank you!!!!
Bonfire- Thank you, and yes, so glad I was finally able to make a decision I am thrilled with!
Junebug- I appreciate the kind words! I'm obsessed!
Rubies- your emoticons made me smile! Love it, Thank you!!!
Lauren- Thank you so much! I will miss the process, as I enjoyed the journey, but thrilled to finally have it in my hands! Crazy that we started this journey nearly 2 years ago?! Totally worth the wait and I'm thrilled!!!
Crystal- Thank you for the sweet words! I kept thinking how badly I needed a manicure! Lol!
MissGotRocks- I appreciate it! I love that I've cured my DSS!
Queenie60- Thank you!
Kmarla- I really appreciate it the sweet words! I love it!
GeorgieQ- "Total Glamour" - mission accomplished! Such a nice thing to say!
DS- Thank you so much!! I really appreciate your expert eye and feedback... love that you think it looks so big :love:
ROL- So appreciate your kinds words! I will be sure to post more pics when I get a mani, lol! I've been following your new cushion journey and can't wait to see your new baby!
Artdeco- Awe! So kind of you to go out of your way! Thank you!! I've drooled over that gorgeous ring of yours :cheeky:

I will be sure to post more pictures! I feel like my camera just doesn't pick up the delicacy of the ring!!!

TruLuv858

Brilliant_Rock
Here is the video that BE uploaded! Those macro shots are so deceiving. I was worried that it may be too bulky, then when I opened the box I was like "holy, cow!" Uber delicate.

https://youtu.be/xDjXQhRLlUQ

CareBear

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
TruLuv, your reset is absolutely spectacular! It looks huge on you size 4 fingers so I hope this squashes DSS for you for the foreseeable future!

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Wow, gorgeous reset. That is a stunning piece and it looks amazing on your lovely hand! :love: :appl:

bright ice

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Beautiful reset, I love it :love: It looks huge too!

iwantsparkle

Shiny_Rock
Gorgeous! I agree with others that it looks huge on you!

laurenk

Brilliant_Rock
Hi Truluv! More pics please!!! I want to see side shots!!!

cokitty

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Looks like the perfect size on your hand, and I really like the extra details on the gallery. Great choice I hope you love it for many years to come. :appl:

LLJsmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Congratulations!! It's beautiful and looks so lovely on you.

kgizo

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Gorgeous ring and it looks fabulous on you!

Madison2

Brilliant_Rock
I remember when you were inquiring about halos and mm of diamonds, so happy to hear your dream ring has fianally been made and that you love it!
BE also did my cushion halo and they do excellent work. Your ring looks absolutely gorgeous on you :appl:
I love it! :love:
Congrats and wear it in good health!

tyty333

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Gorgeous! Love the family shot! I really like your band with the milgrain metal around each stone. Really nice set!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results