shape
carat
color
clarity

Finally!!! My hand-forged BE OMB Double Edge Halo reset!

Magpie4426

Shiny_Rock
So beautiful. Looks incredibly elegant. I love it!

goldenfire

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Such a gorgeous ring. Wow wow wow. Thanks for posting the melee size. Its so helpful to see. Im always having a hard time deciding on melee size whether its the diamond halo in studs or rings etc...so helpful to see the size references. Enjoy your amazing treasure!!!

tweeter8177

Brilliant_Rock
TruLuv - Your ring is gorgeous!!! I know you have had a long reset journey and I think it was worth the research and wait to find the style you love. BE did a wonderful job and it looks so big and blingy on you!! Congrats and enjoy!!!

:appl: :appl:

TruLuv858

Brilliant_Rock
Thank you all so much! I have taken a few more pictures, but I've decided I'm terrible at capturing this beauty! Pictures just do not do it justice! I'm personally obsessed with it and am so grateful for the positive feedback! My ring was really a combination of so many gorgeous rings on here... I was constantly inspired. I honestly suffered from analysis paralysis for a while, as styles continually change... I also contemplated a different stone for a while, but I couldn't sell my DH on that idea, and while I love BE, their upgrade policy really stinks. The delicacy of KristyDarling's handforged piece really sold me on BE's bench, they did an extraordinary job. I can't stop staring at it!

Carebear- Thank you for the kind words! It has definetly cured my DSS!
Missy- I appreciate it! I can't stop staring at it...
Brightice- huge thank you!
Iwantsparkle- you are after my own heart, I love that word "huge!" Pricescope has really ruined me that way. So many gorgeous BIG pieces, I have become obsessed with not only quality but size.
Lauren- Thanks lady! I came back on to specifically provide you more pics, although they aren't the best!
Cokitty- I appreciate that you noticed the basket details! I wanted to do something special and sparkley!
LLJsMom- thank you for taking time out to compliment, I always appreciate it, especially from longtime PS'ers!
Kgizo- thank you so much!!
Madison2- Thank you, and yes, my journey has been a long one, probably annoyed the heck out of people, but the help was so appreciated and helped me finally achieve my dream ring! Btw- your collection... can we talk about that? Drool worthy!
Tyty- Thank you! My miligrain band was made by David Klass, who is awesome to work with! I actually want him to make me an engraved gold band next!
Magpie- I appreciate the sweet words! Thank you!
Goldenfire- Thank you! No problem on the melee size, those who have been following my journey know I was obsessed with finding just the right size, so happy to hear I can pay it forward! I was constantly googling and searching 1 pointer halos, half pointers, etc.i found it helpful in my journey too!!! Good luck worth your future projects...
Tweeter- Thank you for stopping by, and for your nice compliments! I'm so glad you were able to take a peek my fellow BE sister! I really appreciated your feedback along the way!

img_12892.jpg

img_12893.jpg

TruLuv858

Brilliant_Rock
I have no idea why these are posing sideways!!! Err!!! I do want to mention, that I was a little nervous about a J in a halo, and honestly I am not the least bit effected by the outcome! It still appears very white to me indoors, and even when the light outdoors catches it, it's still beautiful, not yellow in the least... a little bit of an ivory cream, but still very white. I personally like J's in antique cuts, it seems to provide a nice dimension. I absolutely love the chunked facets of my OMB! I originally wanted a more square cushion when my hubby was looking years ago, and provided him with my specs, of 1.05 ratio or lower... he ended up with a 1.15 ratio, based on Mark's recommendation, and while on paper I thought it could be too rectangular, I am sooo happy he made that decision. I love a more rectangular cushion now, and the spread is so impressive for the weight!

img_12895.jpg

img_12896.jpg

TruLuv858

Brilliant_Rock
A few of the gallery...

img_12897.jpg

img_12898.jpg

img_12899.jpg

TruLuv858

Brilliant_Rock
A couple of pics in The Mrs. Box!

img_12900.jpg

img_12902.jpg

TruLuv858

Brilliant_Rock
Last one!

img_12903.jpg

img_12904.jpg

img_12905.jpg

m-2-b

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Very pretty--it's quite a statement piece! :appl:

TruLuv858

Brilliant_Rock
Thank you, M-2-B!!! I appreciate the kind words! I wish I could get better pictures! Your pieces are stunning!

laurenk

Brilliant_Rock
Absolutely gorgeous!!!!!! Thank you for all the extra pics! Love it with your band and in the Mrs Box!! Its HUGE but delicate still and I bet you cannot take your eyes of it! Are you totally happy??

TruLuv858

Brilliant_Rock
Yes- Haha, Lauren! I am very happy with it, I was getting nervous since you asked me the same thing before? Lol! I really do love it, and it's exactly what I wanted. I prefer a chunkier Halo for my stone. It's perfect, for me :appl:

laurenk

Brilliant_Rock
Oh dear, I hope I didn't make you worried for long! I just was checking in that's all. I think you've done exceptionally well!!

LLJsmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Thanks for the additional pics. Your ring is gorgeous! Love ogling it.

Rockinruby

Ideal_Rock
Wow! Your ring turned out beautifully! :love: Congratulations! :clap:

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results