shape
carat
color
clarity

#JOTW Finally - my 3ct VVS1 L pear from B2C!

Calliecake

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Your ring is stunning. Congratulations on your engagement!

junebug17

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Such a beautiful ring! Looks wonderful on your hand. I love it with the Tiffany band.
Congratulations on Jewel of the Week!!

gregchang35

Ideal_Rock
Wow! Stunning!! I love the Tiffany band to go with this pear e ring... the point matches the point of the pear. The band “bling“ matches the band in the e ring.

Ibrakeforpossums

Ideal_Rock
The only thing eclipsing your ring are your other-worldly beautiful hands. Oh my goodness, whoever sold you the ring should pay you for these photos.

Acinom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Your ring is gorgeous!!! I love the sophistication of ‘vintage lace’ Stones (my OEC is U-V colour). You have the most elegant and beautiful hands ever. Paired with the v-soleste the look is very Classic and elegant. My vote however goes to the Love: you fingers are sooooo long, that you can easily pull it off. I love the combination with the sleek warm gold. A very sophisticated look

Beaute-brune

Rough_Rock
Your ring is gorgeous!!! I love the sophistication of ‘vintage lace’ Stones (my OEC is U-V colour). You have the most elegant and beautiful hands ever. Paired with the v-soleste the look is very Classic and elegant. My vote however goes to the Love: you fingers are sooooo long, that you can easily pull it off. I love the combination with the sleek warm gold. A very sophisticated look

This is so thoughtful and sweet, thank you! I am still biased towards the Love lol.

Polabowla

Brilliant_Rock
Tiffany goes beautifully with your ring! Cartier goes on the right hand- best of both worlds ;-)

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results