Find your diamond
Find your jewelry
shape
carat
color
clarity

#JOTW Finally - my 3ct VVS1 L pear from B2C!

gregchang35

Ideal_Rock
Wow! Stunning!! I love the Tiffany band to go with this pear e ring... the point matches the point of the pear. The band “bling“ matches the band in the e ring.

Acinom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Your ring is gorgeous!!! I love the sophistication of ‘vintage lace’ Stones (my OEC is U-V colour). You have the most elegant and beautiful hands ever. Paired with the v-soleste the look is very Classic and elegant. My vote however goes to the Love: you fingers are sooooo long, that you can easily pull it off. I love the combination with the sleek warm gold. A very sophisticated look

Beaute-brune

Rough_Rock
Your ring is gorgeous!!! I love the sophistication of ‘vintage lace’ Stones (my OEC is U-V colour). You have the most elegant and beautiful hands ever. Paired with the v-soleste the look is very Classic and elegant. My vote however goes to the Love: you fingers are sooooo long, that you can easily pull it off. I love the combination with the sleek warm gold. A very sophisticated look
This is so thoughtful and sweet, thank you! I am still biased towards the Love lol.

Be a part of the community It's free, join today!
    Three-stone engagement ring upgrade
    Three-stone engagement ring upgrade
    Vintage OEC Bracelet
    Vintage OEC Bracelet
    June’s Birthstone Trinity
    June’s Birthstone Trinity

Need Something Special?

Get a quote from multiple trusted and vetted jewelers.

Holloway Cut Advisor

Diamond Eye Candy

Click to view full-size image.