shape
carat
color
clarity

#TBT Finally here! My new James Allen Twisty Halo Reset!

What a pretty and feminine ring. Congrats! :love:

Very unique, i love that!

Beautiful reset! Congratulations! :love: :appl:

Your ring is beautiful! I love the twisted halo!

Beautiful, I missed this and saw on rockytalky that someone got this ring- it is beautiful, Sparklysoprano! Great choice, looks beautiful on you. It is even prettier in real life than the website photos, and, I agree there is a floral effect, definitely, which I love.

Please join us in celebrating this piece, it has been featured for Throwback Thursday! We are grateful to SparklySoprano for sharing it with us. :kiss2: TBT 9.5.24

Dear Fellow PriceScopers,

I have been in search of a re-set for over a year now. During that time I have gathered much advice from PS, as well as joined the community myself. It's been and continues to be informative and a lot of fun.

So, there have been lots of bumps and bruises along the way, but I won't get into that now. I want to instead show you my new reset e-ring! It's a James Allen platinum halo ring and includes a 1.03 center round stone that I acquired from another vendor. It's a GIA triple X with a HCA score of 1.8. The color is H and the clarity is SI2. I had James Allen set the stone so that the one inclusion near the top was covered by a prong. (But it was still very difficult to see without a 10x loupe.)

I decided to purchase a .8mm spacer band in palladium to go in-between the rings since the new e-ring does have diamonds that could potentially rub against my wedding band. (For informational purposes, the wedding band is a Simon G pave set platinum band that I got in 2001 when I was married.)

The pictures are humble, but I think good enough to hopefully show you the ring well. I also included one taken by the appraiser, which I also found by looking on PS.

Best,
Sparkly Soprano

img_6741.jpg

img_6742.jpg

img_6743.jpg

img_6744.jpg

So pretty! This Jame Allen setting is a longtime fav of mine :kiss2:

GET 3 FREE HCA RESULTS JOIN THE FORUM. ASK FOR HELP