shape
carat
color
clarity

Finally got my 0.64ct L VS2 OEC Set!

Cosmetologist

Shiny_Rock
Premium
Oh my goodness! He’s an angel! Thank you the pics. My two favorite things. Dogs and bling!
Two best things in life Furry Loveable Animals & Shiny Stones!

I took some more Pics earlier to try & demonstrate the different personalities the Stone takes on whilst worn in varied lighting settings it still never ceases to amaze me I think that's what I Love the most about Old World Diamonds they are full of little surprises, Don't get me wrong I love the Modern Ideal Cut varieties I have an AVC but to me it's spectacular to think you are wearing something that is possibly 120+ years old it gives you a real Tangible sense of connection to the past, Again thank-you everyone all your lovely comments!
inCollage_20210216_005203279.jpg

Last edited:

OboeGal

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
inCollage_20210209_190649431.jpg IMG_20210209_190743.jpg

I finally set the 0.64ct OEC I bought over a year ago in 18k YG, Semi Bezel Set Size Q or 8 1/2 - I haven't got a Hand Pic of it yet without my AVC, they go so well together!

Stone Measurements
5.57mm x 5.51mm
L - VS2

:-o:-o:-o:-o:-o:-o:-o:-o:-o:-o:-o:-o:-o:-o:-o:-o:-o:-o

These are both, for me, absolute perfection. I'm swooning......

Everything about them - the cut of the stones, the size and color of them, the settings......it just doesn't get any more perfect in my eyes.

Do you mind if I ask where you found the settings? They're so delightful. I love the contrast between the antique quality of the stones and the modern settings - it just sets the facet pattern off that much more successfully......

*sigh*

ETA: I love your pup as well!

Cosmetologist

Shiny_Rock
Premium
:-o:-o:-o:-o:-o:-o:-o:-o:-o:-o:-o:-o:-o:-o:-o:-o:-o:-o

These are both, for me, absolute perfection. I'm swooning......

Everything about them - the cut of the stones, the size and color of them, the settings......it just doesn't get any more perfect in my eyes.

Do you mind if I ask where you found the settings? They're so delightful. I love the contrast between the antique quality of the stones and the modern settings - it just sets the facet pattern off that much more successfully......

*sigh*

ETA: I love your pup as well!

Thank-You so much for your kind words you've made my day I think the fusion between Antique & Modern Synchronises Beautifully

Well I was firstly inspired by a Ritani Semi-Bezel Mount but I'm UK Based so I had to use my Go-To Jeweller SP Green's whom kindly replicated the settings I'll post the Inspo pic below alongside the Shots of the Cushion Cut Mount, The AVC has an 18k YG Shank with a Plat Head Bezel

I was abit anxious when I first dropped off the Stones to be Set as they have such a unique Facet Pattern I was unsure if they would clash but the Juxtaposition works & hearing you say so too has only validated my decision further, So thank-you :D

The AVC is a 0.92 M VS1 but it faces up so White that's why I opted to go with the Platinum Bezel...Again thank you so much for your warm, sincere Sentiments it's always nice to converse with such positive individuals especially during these uncertain times

*Eta*
The Pup is currently snug as a bug in a rug, sleeping under the Duvet/Quilt in the bed lol

AirBrush_20210219010151.jpg
AirBrush_20210219004957.jpg
IMG_20210219_005146.jpg

Last edited:

Diamond_Lillian

Rough_Rock
inCollage_20210209_190649431.jpg IMG_20210209_190743.jpg

I finally set the 0.64ct OEC I bought over a year ago in 18k YG, Semi Bezel Set Size Q or 8 1/2 - I haven't got a Hand Pic of it yet without my AVC, they go so well together!

Stone Measurements
5.57mm x 5.51mm
L - VS2

Woahh that Ring is seriously Gawjus I don't think I've ever seen a Semi bezel mount suit and accentuate a Diamonds natural Beauty so perfectly it really pops also the Cushion next to it is out of this world they make a charming set btw your Pooch is too cute!!

Auspiciously I've literally just joined PriceScope as I'm lookin for advice to help me Buy an Old European Cut Diamond for a Ring in a similar Ct weight to yours but being based in the uk and in Lockdown its been hard for me to find somewhere here that has decent OEC's lol especially loose ones the ones I see are already in Rings unless I'm not lookin wide enough lol

Can I ask how you found your stunner, I think you must be uk based also because you put our ring size alphabetical size system first

caolsen

Brilliant_Rock
Love the semi bezel mount. That facet pattern is literally text book perfect and off to a frosted girdle!

Cosmetologist

Shiny_Rock
Premium
Woahh that Ring is seriously Gawjus I don't think I've ever seen a Semi bezel mount suit and accentuate a Diamonds natural Beauty so perfectly it really pops also the Cushion next to it is out of this world they make a charming set btw your Pooch is too cute!!

Auspiciously I've literally just joined PriceScope as I'm lookin for advice to help me Buy an Old European Cut Diamond for a Ring in a similar Ct weight to yours but being based in the uk and in Lockdown its been hard for me to find somewhere here that has decent OEC's lol especially loose ones the ones I see are already in Rings unless I'm not lookin wide enough lol

Can I ask how you found your stunner, I think you must be uk based also because you put our ring size alphabetical size system first

Thank-You so much, You're right I'm also in the UK I bought my Stone from eBay of all places there are a few U.K. Sellers on there that have OECs I'm sure there are other places but that's where I Lucked out finding mine good luck on your search the one thing I would say is be open to possibilities if you do have any questions then don't hesitate to ask it's such a Helpful & Kind Community again good luck on your OEC search!

Cosmetologist

Shiny_Rock
Premium
Love the semi bezel mount. That facet pattern is literally text book perfect and off to a frosted girdle!

Thank-You so much,
& Can I just say how absolutely adorable your Kitty is! :kiss2:

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results