carat
color
clarity

Finally got my 0.64ct L VS2 OEC Set!

Cosmetologist

Shiny_Rock
Premium
inCollage_20210209_190649431.jpg IMG_20210209_190743.jpg

I finally set the 0.64ct OEC I bought over a year ago in 18k YG, Semi Bezel Set Size Q or 8 1/2 - I haven't got a Hand Pic of it yet without my AVC, they go so well together!

Stone Measurements
5.57mm x 5.51mm
L - VS2

YadaYadaYada

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Love the faceting on your diamond!

Kim N

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Beautiful! I love your set!

tyty333

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
What a beautiful stone! I think the setting is perfect!

ItsMainelyYou

Ideal_Rock
Beautiful patterning! Lucky :love:

Cosmetologist

Shiny_Rock
Premium
Omg it has the happiest faceting! So bubbly and cheerful, they look great together!
Wow, what a pretty stone!
Love the faceting on your diamond!
It's beautiful. Enjoy :)
Beautiful! I love your set!
What a beautiful stone! I think the setting is perfect!
Love the facet pattern!❤️
Gorgeous. How fun to see them side by side, they are like sisters! I wonder if they will fight over who's prettier. :lol:
Beautiful patterning! Lucky :love:
What a gorgeous facet pattern! The setting really shows it off!
AirBrush_20210210002445.jpg
Thank-You everyone for the all Lovely Comments I'm glad the Fusion of Old Cut Stones & Modern Style Mounts is appreciated, I definitely lucked out with this Stone though!

I can't resist Sharing this Side by Side Comparison of my 0.64ct against a Stone featured in the the Book "American Cut The First 100 Years - by Al Gilbertson"

When I first saw it I was amazed to see my Stone had a Twin on page 181 a Diamond displaying "A Large Culet with Short Lower Girdle Facets typically Cut for the American Market between 1900 to 1940"

Needless to say I was happily surprised when I saw my Diamond's Look-A-Like displayed proudly in that Diagram as when I browsed through all the different OECs I noticed variety certainly was the spice of life especially when it came to Facet Pattern/Structure but it just shows even in Older Cut Stones the Similarities can be Uncanny especially to a Layperson's eye, Like mine.

I was advised by quite a few Members on here to buy the Book & it's such a fascinating Read one of the most informative & interesting Books I've ever Bought/Read, I'm so grateful the PS Community recommended it!

Catmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
It's beautiful! I love the facet pattern.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results