shape
carat
color
clarity

#TBT FINALLY! (Gorgeous!) new fishtail pave set from WF. ..

Lynn B

Ideal_Rock
Last one for now... hopefully I''ll have some new ones later or tomorrow.
Another leaf shot. Mmmmmm...

thebaubleagain22.jpg

pebbles

Brilliant_Rock
Just gorgeous! I too thought you were crazy for wanting a reset but they turned out much prettier than I expected!
30.gif

Kim N

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Wow wow wow! I can''t stop looking at these pictures, Lynn! Your rings are so gorgeous! I love the scallop head, the low-set stone and "squattiness," the fishtail, everything about it. That head is amazing, and the stone looks so huge on your finger. I think your ring is among top PS favorites.
30.gif
Your pictures are incredible, too. I can''t believe you''re using a 1.2 MP camera to get these pictures. I love the one with the pansy and the one with the peach/orange flower. Do you miss the blinginess of the shared prong compared to the shimmeriness of this pave at all?

Mara

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 6/5/2006 4:36:17 PM
Author: Lynn B
More...
(I gotta get busy if I''m gonna even come CLOSE to competing w/ Mara''s thread...
2.gif
2.gif
2.gif
)
I know..come on girl!!! We need at least about 12 different varieties of flowers to be remotely close to satisfied!!!
5.gif

Love that last leaf shot you posted, it reminds me of one of the green ones I posted in my thread yesterday. The twins live on!!

Dodger Gurl

Shiny_Rock
Wow, it''s HUUUUUUGE! And gorgeous! Love the scalloping, love everything. But did you say you used a Sony to take pics of your rings?
23.gif
Wow, what''s the trick? I used to have a Sony and my ring pics I took with it weren''t anywhere near that good.
6.gif

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
Love the leaf shot. Lynn do you have any pets? How about a pic with your pet?? Ala Mara''s pics with Princess Portia....

Dodger Gurl

Shiny_Rock
Yeah. Those leaf shots are awesome!
3.gif

Lynn B

Ideal_Rock
Date: 6/5/2006 4:53:11 PM
Author: pebbles
Just gorgeous! I too thought you were crazy for wanting a reset but they turned out much prettier than I expected!
30.gif

LOL! I AM crazy, Pebbles! Ask anyone who knows (and loves!) me! Shoot, just ask anyone at WF!!!
2.gif
1.gif
9.gif

I am so happy with these new rings. I am so glad I did the re-set. I am so satisfied... I know it seemed frivolous... but to my eyes, these are the prettiest rings I have ever seen!
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif
And it just doesn''t get any better than that, right?!
2.gif

Lynn B

Ideal_Rock
Date: 6/5/2006 4:59:49 PM
Author: Kim N
Wow wow wow! I can't stop looking at these pictures, Lynn! Your rings are so gorgeous! I love the scallop head, the low-set stone and 'squattiness,' the fishtail, everything about it. That head is amazing, and the stone looks so huge on your finger. I think your ring is among top PS favorites.
30.gif
Your pictures are incredible, too. I can't believe you're using a 1.2 MP camera to get these pictures. I love the one with the pansy and the one with the peach/orange flower. Do you miss the blinginess of the shared prong compared to the shimmeriness of this pave at all?

Kim,

I am pretty happy about the photos this old Sony is taking, although I have to say it just cannot seem to capture the arrows of my center stone. I am getting pretty frustrated with that! I may get out the old loupe and tape it to front of my little pathetic camera and try to get some arrows that way!!!
20.gif
2.gif
1.gif
9.gif

No, I truly don't miss the blinginess of the shared prong setting. There really is a HUGE difference in the look of the fishtail pave (and a lot of that is no doubt the difference between the [old] .03 pointers and these [new] .02 pointers), but I actually think this setting "compliments" my center stone so much better, if that makes sense. The big stone really shines now next to the delicate (but DEFINITE!
30.gif
) shimmer of the two bands... mmmmmm -- just HEAVENLY!

Thank you for the sweet words!

sevens one

Ideal_Rock
Hey Lynn does your J have any fluor?

SuzyQZ

Brilliant_Rock
Your ring is delicious!
18.gif

What a beauty!!
36.gif

Sunnygal

Rough_Rock
love the leaf and ring pics! Do you find yourself staring at your rings all day?!
1.gif

what did you do with your old setting?

Shawna13

Rough_Rock
FANTASTIC reset!!! Congratulations on making a beautiful choice. It is definitely enough to change the look of the rings, and I agree that the shimmer instead of the sparkle creates a great look and accentuates that melon of a centre stone even more!!!

diamondlove

Shiny_Rock
What a beauty!! That head is perfect-- I LOVE the profile shots.

Congrats on the new setting and enjoy...
36.gif

DL

Lynn B

Ideal_Rock
Date: 6/5/2006 5:55:32 PM
Author: sevens one
Hey Lynn does your J have any fluor?

No, Nan... no fluoro. I wish it did, though!!!
1.gif

Lynn B

Ideal_Rock
Date: 6/5/2006 6:32:43 PM
Author: Sunnygal
...Do you find yourself staring at your rings all day?!
1.gif

...what did you do with your old setting?

Yes, I stare at them all day! It''s CRAZY. I never, ever seem to get tired of looking at them!

The old setting stayed at WF.

Lynn B

Ideal_Rock
Date: 6/5/2006 5:04:30 PM
Author: kaleigh
Love the leaf shot. Lynn do you have any pets? How about a pic with your pet?? Ala Mara''s pics with Princess Portia....

Nope, Lisa... no pets. Always had a houseful of ''em when our kids were growing up, but a few years ago the last dog finally died and DH and I said, "OK - that''s it! We''re done!"
9.gif

Lynn B

Ideal_Rock
Got 2 new photos to post tonight...

They were both taken in my office at work, under the flourescent lights.

#1...

thebaubleagain24.jpg

Lynn B

Ideal_Rock
And this one, which I ADORE!
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif

#2...

thebaubleagain23.jpg

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Yes! I love the last one! I also have flourescent lights at work, and it is nice for diamonds!

blueroses

Ideal_Rock
Just GORGEOUS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WOWZA!!!!!! And that scallop-head profile shot is seriously YUM!!

Woo-hoo!!!

hlmr

Ideal_Rock
WOW that shot # 23 really rocks!!! Just beautiful!!!

glaucomflecken

Brilliant_Rock
Lynn your rings are as beautiful as you are! I love the scalloped basket! I love your stone too and your itty bitty fingers! congratulations!

appletini

Ideal_Rock
Wow! What a stunner! I think thats one of the prettiest rings that WF has ever made.

Jelly

Ideal_Rock
Once again....STUNNING RINGS!

Sorry if this was asked before...but what are you going to do with your old setting?

flopkins

Ideal_Rock
its gorgeous!!!!!!
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif

sunkist

Ideal_Rock
Lynn your ring is gorgeous!!!!!!! I really love it
36.gif
I like the fishtail, for some reason it looks more comfortable than shared prong. Is it? I also love the head on that beauty! It really makes my heart pitter-patter
1.gif

Your pics are beautiful Lynn! I''m having so much fun seeing all of these new amazing pics everyone is taking. I still think every jeweler should include quality cameras with purchases
9.gif

I think we need a good pic of arrows! Did you post one of those yet? Keep the flower/nature shots coming
31.gif
31.gif

Sunnygal

Rough_Rock
Love the new pictures! Did WF give you credit on your old setting?

Rod

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Hey Lynn,

I often forget to check out SMTR, so I almost missed this thread. Please let me say that your ring is stunning and now that you have posted your picture, I wanted to comment that I think you''re cute!!

And "That''s MY story and I''m sticking to it!!!"

Congrats......Your Friend........

mrssalvo

Super_Ideal_Rock
Hey Lynn, you''ll have to add pics of you new ring to the WF custom thread here

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results