shape
carat
color
clarity

#TBT Final shots of my WF Custom designed E-ring!!!

backwardsandinheels

Brilliant_Rock
Awwwwwwwww that is so wonderful-all of it-ring, surprise trip, surprise proposal. Keep that fun in your marriage always and you two will last a happy lifetime together :bigsmile: You did great, it's absolutely lovely :love:

AprilBaby

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
That is the most beautiful gallery I have ever seen! Congrats on your gorgeous design and your engagement! What a lucky lady!

himni

Shiny_Rock
Just beautiful! Amazing finger coverage as well. The gallery is gorgeous and romantic looking. I love it! Congrats!

tdoyledesign

Rough_Rock
Thank you everybody for the kind words! I put a lot of work into it, and its nice to have some positive reactions from the "pros" on Pricescope! :wavey:

mary poppins

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Buh-buh-buh-buh-BLING! Beautiful ring and I love the amazing basket! :love: Congratulations on your engagement - wonderful surprise proposal.

SB621

Ideal_Rock
beautiful halo!!!!!!! :halo:

Diamond_Bride

Rough_Rock
What a lovely proposal story!! Congratulations to you! I must say that ring really is a stunner, it was made for her finger!!! Perfection!!!

:lickout: :saint:

hearts-arrows_girl

Brilliant_Rock
Congrats on your engagement! Your custom design is amazing. I love the way the gallery looks like flower petals from underneath, and are perfect prongs for the halo stones on top. Pure perfection. Love the hand shots! More please.... :love:

derbygal

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Wow-- did this turn out amazing!!! It really looks fabulous on her hand. Congrats!

Polished

Brilliant_Rock
The ring is gorgeous but more more importantly it looks really beautiful on her finger.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results