ashjade

Shiny_Rock
Premium
2F0B1D67-8117-4E72-AE6F-DE1EEC06A828.png
0.86 specs - just for more opinions on final decisions

OoohShiny

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I think either will perform strongly and look great - faint fluor may help lift the colour, too :)

If you are in the position to have enough credit or proper money to get both, you could do that and return the one you prefer less? (Ask about shipping and insurance for returns if you do it!)

ashjade

Shiny_Rock
Premium
Cant get both unfortunately. Placing order in a few hours! Still torn between the 2! Why am I so indecisive?! I liked the G, but then found out it was rectangular so that threw me off. Is it just me or does .86 look more yellow in the images?

rockysalamander

Ideal_Rock
Premium
It's hard to judge color with videos. I personally like the elongate (and larger size) as it won't be mistaKen for a princess. But, you do you.

Matthews1127

Ideal_Rock
Premium
@rockysalamander Thank you so much for your help! Can’t take any of the credit myself since it was your eyes that found this beauty!

@rockysalamander has quick eyes! lol!!! Always has great recommendations! It’s a great diamond, indeed! So happy you found your center stone! Can’t wait to see it all together! Please return with close ups & hand shots!!! :mrgreen2:

natasha-cupcake

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Congratulations! Making a choice is so stressful, but you did your due diligence. Now, it's fun time!

rockysalamander

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I'm so glad you found one you love. Thrilled to have helped, but how awesome thst you had two awesome choices that made it hard. Can't wait until hand shots.

WillyDiamond

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Woo-hoo.:clap:.......wait a minute, I don't get a shout out for the claw prong? I can handle the rejection (Just Kidding).

OP, as far as the claw prong, I personally like a single claw not a double at each prong, personally, I would think too much "metal" showing and you don't need that to support the diamond in the setting.
Congrats again, we look forward to hand shots when complete or else we toss you off the forum for life!

Yimmers

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
I last posted when the .92 wasn't found yet. I think you made the right choice! Echo claw prongs, single, rather than double to keep it delicate.

Congrats!!

ashjade

Shiny_Rock
Premium
I last posted when the .92 wasn't found yet. I think you made the right choice! Echo claw prongs, single, rather than double to keep it delicate.

Congrats!!

Thank you!!

ashjade

Shiny_Rock
Premium
Also wanted to point out that on a previous comment, I said 0.92 was more rectangular than the others and I meant 0.90, but it won’t let me edit it now.

Another associate told me that she’s loves the one I went with .92 and that it has some characteristics of a round as far as how it will perform, so I’m excited!

OoohShiny

Ideal_Rock
Premium
We'll look forward to seeing the pictures when it's set :))

msop04

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
...been following this thread -- glad you picked the elongated 0.92!! Make sure to come back and post LOTS of photos!! ;-)

jwcjewelry

Rough_Rock
Premium
Sooo excited for you!!! I can’t wait to see photos of the finished ring!!! :love:

ashjade

Shiny_Rock
Premium
Unfortunately I am not getting the ring. The finance company they go through, bank rather, is not accepting the application. Boyfriend has never had issues with credit before and they wouldn’t even tell him why, said he’d have to wait on the letter in the mail, which would take 7-10 days. Although the guy could see the reason why on his end?

Needless to say I’m disgusted and disappointed.

I’d rather not go through kay, but boyfriend doesn’t want to go through a bank he’s never heard of, and after this incident I can see why.

Matthews1127

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Unfortunately I am not getting the ring. The finance company they go through, bank rather, is not accepting the application. Boyfriend has never had issues with credit before and they wouldn’t even tell him why, said he’d have to wait on the letter in the mail, which would take 7-10 days. Although the guy could see the reason why on his end?

Needless to say I’m disgusted and disappointed.

I’d rather not go through kay, but boyfriend doesn’t want to go through a bank he’s never heard of, and after this incident I can see why.

Before you go “Maul” shopping, wait to see if anyone here can give you solid advice from possible experience, or knowledge, first....

ashjade

Shiny_Rock
Premium
Would anyone recommend helzberg?

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results