shape
carat
color
clarity

Feelin'' a little down...

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

goldengirl

Brilliant_Rock
Are you freakin'' kidding me?!?!?

A 1.1 RB in the Ritani Endless Love doesn''t look BIG enough?!? It looks like a MONSTER on your hand! ....one I''d love to meet in a dark alley, no less!!
30.gif

That is quality craftmanship, there. I think your friends are smokin'' something. Don''t let them get to ya... as Patrick said, it was probably a jealousy thing.
20.gif

zdrastvootya

Shiny_Rock
I always tell myself that the opinions of such people are not even worth thinking about. Waste of time and emotion.

People that embrace ignorance are beneath contempt.

Z.

Angel7

Brilliant_Rock
I''m sorry that happened to you. I blame it entirely on jealousy! When people want what others want they will do their best to make the enviable person feel like crap about what they have! I unfortunatley have a friend like the people you are discussing. Buy a new home, her comment is..."Oh it''s nice, for you. I couldn''t live in a house this small" Instead of congrats, that''s the comment. Nice huh? It''s jealousy. Take it as a compliment rather than an insult. They are so jealous they dont know what to do other than bring you down. Cheer up. Your ring is georgous! You are lucky I don''t work with you cuz I''d be staring at it all day!

soulsis

Shiny_Rock
You poor girl. Those people are insensitive, insecure and jealous. I would be too if I had a gorgeous ring like that. However, there is a big difference between me being jealous of your ring and me being spiteful. I was married once and had this huge rock. It hurts me now that I will never be able to wear it again. What''s even worse is that if I get engaged to the man of my dreams my diamond will be "itty bitty" in comparison. Some women like the big rocks and don''t get them. My sister sounds like one of those co-workers of yours. She grabs peoples hands and asks to see their rings (which I think is extremely rude). I try to always get a peek...but no matter what it looks like and no matter how cheap it looks they will always get a "WOW...it''s beautiful....congratulations!" from me. Always. Do these people have no manners??? Your ring is gorgeous, I am jealous and I am happy for you and I don''t even know you! You are far bigger than most by not plowing them in the face!!!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results