shape
carat
color
clarity

Fall Must-Haves & Trends 2007

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Mara

Super_Ideal_Rock
crown, yep they are privos! the name is privo hop. i got them at the Houston Galleria Nordstrom. i think just the white color was marked down, but the black ones were mismarked, so the guy was nice enough to give me the lower price for the black as well. which came in handy because i ended up having to buy both pairs due to the funny sizing issue!

crown1

Brilliant_Rock
thanks!

CrownJewel

Brilliant_Rock
Hi Scarleta! I got my Hunter rainboots at a little boutique last year. But it looks like since then the Hunter boots are sold just about everywhere! I know you can order them online from Nordstrom.com. If I see any free shipping codes for Nordstrom I''ll be sure to let you know.

CrownJewel

Brilliant_Rock
GingerB! Because of you, I am going to have a Target-fest tonight after work. I love that cropped capelet and the swing coat that you posted. What are the sizes like? I don''t have a Target easily accessible, but maybe I can order them online.

CrownJewel

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 11/5/2007 10:56:36 AM
Author: Lorelei

Date: 10/23/2007 12:11:17 AM
Author: CrownJewel
SHOPPING SHOPPING SHOPPING!

I actually bought these rainboots at the end of last winter but I'm still in love with them.
Hunter boots in Navy:
Hehehe...Hunter Welllies have been the equestrian's wellie boot of choice for many years here in the UK, now they are a fashion item!! They are great boots!
Lorelei I couldn't find wellies for so many years in the US. I saw them a few years ago in a magazine spread about Madonna, and she had a pair of wellies lying around in her mud room (rather, mud palace) at her place in the UK. I saw them and searched madly for them. Couldn't find them anywhere...I thought about ordering them from a UK website but the shipping would have been painful. Finally one day last year, this random boutique in Manhattan had them and I snatched them up! I've always had a thing for equestrian styles, so it's funny that you say it's the equestrian's boot of choice! Now I am searching for a great pair of authentic riding boots. *Not* because I actually ride, but just because I love the way the look!

decodelighted

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 9/28/2007 9:30:54 PM
Author: decodelighted
Here''s what I do ... I stalk the bags of celebrities. I love this one! So SNUGGLY ...
Ahhh Ahhh Ahhh ... lookie what I found!!!! A cheapie version!

CrownJewel

Brilliant_Rock
So did you get it Deco?!!!

gingerBcookie

Brilliant_Rock
i succumbed. i bought a swing coat. i couldn''t help it. it was so beautiful! i saw it hanging and thought "wow...so pretty. but i shouldn''t buy it. but that doesn''t mean i can''t try it on, right?" mistake. the material was DIVINE and it felt sooo good on, fit perfectly and was sooooo comfortable. then a found the little "handmuff" pockets. it was over. i was in love.

IMG_2564.jpg

gingerBcookie

Brilliant_Rock
with the collar up

IMG_2570.jpg

gingerBcookie

Brilliant_Rock
and since i was taking pics...i figure i might as well take pics with my much beloved b-day gift from hubby...with the chain worn short

IMG_2576.jpg

gingerBcookie

Brilliant_Rock
and worn long...
9.gif

IMG_2579.jpg

gingerBcookie

Brilliant_Rock
and with all the points he racked up on his card, he got a gift card to NMs that he also gave me so I went and bought these:

IMG_2573.jpg

Linda W

Super_Ideal_Rock
GingerB

You are simply adorable. You look darling in your coat!!!!!

Linda

Miscka

Brilliant_Rock
GingerB I LOVE your coat! Where did you find it, if you dont mind. Wow. Love the purse too, what a good hubby you must have!

Mara

Super_Ideal_Rock
ginger, hubby done good and love the new swingie coat, it''s perfect for your tiny little shape!

monarch64

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Uh-oh...who's the hottie in the Chanel and the ivory swing coat? Is it a celebrity? Is she famous? Is she so famous we can't recognize her?
10.gif

Wow, GingerB.! You look FABULOUS!!! Very sleek, elegant, and just beautiful. I love the pics you posted, adorable!

ETA: and I can't think of a more classic, beautiful bag than your DH's b-day present you're modeling...grrr, I am just a "teensy" bit jealous! He deserves extra somethings of the marital relation variety for getting you that bag, LOL!!!!!
11.gif
9.gif
It looks perfect on your arm, and those sunnies look perfect on your lovely face!

Miranda

Ideal_Rock
Ginger B, you could not be any cuter! I love
30.gif
that coat! And those boots! Where did you find them? I''m built similar to you and can never find them to hug my calves.

MichelleCarmen

Super_Ideal_Rock
Ginger,

Your swing coat is SO cute! Where did you get it? (I''m desperately trying to find a wool coat that fits my build!)

gingerBcookie

Brilliant_Rock
Linda W - thank you so much!

Miscka - thank you! I got the coat at Zara's. they have a BUNCH of ADORABLE coats right now, but i fell head over heels for this one! and yes, i have a fabulous hubby!
30.gif

Mara - yup, hubby did do verra verra good!

Monarch - ok, you made me snort my coffee, and my hubby rolled his eyes, although he did agree on the extra something of the marital relation variety...lol! which he did receive
28.gif
. i ADORE that bag -- def the ultimate classic, and undeniably beautiful. i used to think it was old lady-ish, then one day i looked again and BAM, it was if a veil lifted and the angels were singing and the was a soft white light surrounding the bag
9.gif
. it has sent me spiraling down a path of addiction i can't afford! so far my will power is holding out and i've been good. hopefully it'll continue to hold!

Miranda - thank you! i have chicken legs and it is near impossible for me to find boots that fit the toothpicks that masquerade as my walking appendages. so i was pretty stoked to find these...they're isaac mizrahi for target and were ~$40 i think. i've found boots to fit my calves at nine-west also. my cousin (who is teeny teeny TEENY tiny) buys boots and takes them to a shoe hospital to have them fitted to her calves. i think she says they charge about ~$60 to do that. i haven't found a pair i love so much i am willing to pay an extra $60 above the price of the boot so i haven't gone that route...yet
12.gif

MC - i got the coat at Zara's. i love love love that store! it's my current fave place to shop. their coat selection right now is to die for! the sizing can vary from piece to piece, so i really recommend you trying it on. united colors of benetton also have great jackets that fit my build very well. maybe you want to try them also?

MichelleCarmen

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 12/1/2007 1:36:28 PM
Author: gingerBcookie

MC - i got the coat at Zara''s. i love love love that store! it''s my current fave place to shop. their coat selection right now is to die for! the sizing can vary from piece to piece, so i really recommend you trying it on. united colors of benetton also have great jackets that fit my build very well. maybe you want to try them also?
Thanks for the info. It appears there isn''t a Zara''s nearby, so I''m out of luck.
7.gif
I''ve hunted everywhere and the only coat that fit me was a Via Spiga one that was just a bit too fancy looking for day-to-day wear. I need something I can pick my son up at elementary school in and not look like an idiot ! lol All the other moms show up in VERY casual clothes and it''d be a bit strange for me to pop into 1st grade class with a expensive wool/cashmere mix coat when everyone one else dresses so plain and dull! Why can''t the moms take the time to dress up a bit? Sometimes they give me funny looks as is just cause I put a bit of effort into looking nice. (sweats should be made illegal!
9.gif
lol)

aami

Rough_Rock
I am new to the board but had to post!!

Mara- My sister has been obsessing over those shoes all fall! She is waiting for a sale! Good choice

Ginger- Zara has AMAZING coats right now! Currently living in Frankfurt and I have 2 Zara''s in a row by me.... have to literally rip myself out of the store everytime! Saw that coat there and loved it!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results