shape
carat
color
clarity

#JOTW Fabergé Egg Pendant

RunningwithScissors

Ideal_Rock
A few weeks ago I purchased a pre-loved Fabergé Egg Pendant. It is 18K rose gold, diamonds and enamel.

It was part impulse buy, part practical purchase (I don't have a pendant necklace and really need one for Zoom meetings!) and part a marker of a big event in my life. I was recently appointed to the Board of Directors of a major American art organization. Its a big deal in my field and I wanted to mark this accomplishment with something pretty that I will wear and love for many years to come.

I bought the necklace off TheRealReal and it took a really long time to arrive!!! At first I was disappointed when I saw it because I was expecting it to be larger than it is. However, I decided to wear it for a day (tags and all) before deciding if I wanted to return it.

I ended up falling in love with it! I adore the soft rosy colors in both the egg and the chain. It is rose gold (even though TheRealReal said it was yellow gold.) I prefer rose gold, so that was a happy surprise! I wear a lot of peachy pink colors and this necklace looks lovely with a big part of my wardrobe.

Yay!

Here it is, the "Palais Tsarskoye Selo Pendant":

IMG_8351.jpg

IMG_8354.jpg

IMG_8372.jpg

Last edited:

RunningwithScissors

Ideal_Rock
And that one little tiny diamond at the top of the pendant -- wowza does it sparkle! Must be well cut because it packs a punch!

MissGotRocks

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
It is gorgeous! Congrats on the appointment as well. I think it looks great on you and love the sentimentality behind the purchase.

Tremsi

Rough_Rock
So beautiful! I second that it looks wonderful with your coloring. I have a thing for Faberge, guilloche, enamel, oh and eggs, so I find this milestone pendant to be truly gorgeous! Congratulations!!

stracci2000

Ideal_Rock
Premium
A few weeks ago I purchased a pre-loved Fabergé Egg Pendant. It is 18K rose gold, diamonds and enamel.

It was part impulse buy, part practical purchase (I don't have a pendant necklace and really need one for Zoom meetings!) and part a marker of a big event in my life. I was recently appointed to the Board of Directors of a major American art organization. Its a big deal in my field and I wanted to mark this accomplishment with something pretty that I will wear and love for many years to come.

I bought the necklace off TheRealReal and it took a really long time to arrive!!! At first I was disappointed when I saw it because I was expecting it to be larger than it is. However, I decided to wear it for a day (tags and all) before deciding if I wanted to return it.

I ended up falling in love with it! I adore the soft rosy colors in both the egg and the chain. It is rose gold (even though TheRealReal said it was yellow gold.) I prefer rose gold, so that was a happy surprise! I wear a lot of peachy pink colors and this necklace looks lovely with a big part of my wardrobe.

Yay!

Here it is, the "Palais Tsarskoye Selo Pendant":

IMG_8351.jpg

IMG_8354.jpg

IMG_8372.jpg

Gosh, this is wonderful!
I love that you chose something from a historically important maker, not just because it was pretty.
What a treasure from the House of Faberge!!

finerthings

Brilliant_Rock
Oh yes, and congratulations on your Board appointment too!!

... sorry your egg distracted me!!

Lookinagain

Ideal_Rock
Premium
that is beautiful! And congratulations on being named to the Board.

Polabowla

Brilliant_Rock
Congratulations on your appointment- major accomplishment! And enjoy your new necklace

yennyfire

Ideal_Rock
Trade
Congrats on your new appointment! The pendant looks perfect with your skin tone! Wear it in good health and happiness!

dk168

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
It's exquisite, thanks for sharing, and congratulations!

DK :kiss2: :kiss2: :kiss2:

blingthing

Shiny_Rock
It's beautiful and looks fabulous with your colouring, Congratulations on your appointment!

lovedogs

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Wow it looks incredible on you!!! Congrats on the appointment!

ean

Brilliant_Rock
It looks perfect and romantic on you!! Suits your skin tone very well!

yssie

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Congratulations on your milestone appointment @RunningwithScissors :appl:
I'm not familiar with your industry but who doesn't understand an accomplishment that takes years to fulfill - and what a spectacular memento to celebrate it with!!
An irreplaceable slice of history and heritage :love:

LilAlex

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Here's a zoomed-out pic (please ignore the Covid-roots! Haven't been to a stylist in an age!))

Me for PS.jpg

Lovely pendant! It really matches the peach-colored efflorescence in the brick of your office!

It actually looks more substantial and plenty big (!) in the zoomed-out view.

Congrats on the Board seat. If I know anything about BoD's for the arts, they will expect you to sell that and donate the proceeds... :cool2:

fiona00004

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Love it, love it, love it!! Congratulations! It's a great choice!!!!!

icy_jade

Ideal_Rock
. I was recently appointed to the Board of Directors of a major American art organization. Its a big deal in my field and I wanted to mark this accomplishment with something pretty that I will wear and love for many years to come.

Congrats!! That’s a great accomplishment. Beautiful pendant too! Love it!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results