shape
carat
color
clarity

#JOTW Fabergé Egg Pendant

rcjtraveler

Brilliant_Rock
What a gorgeous pendant. It is so delicate and detailed. I love the color. Congrats on your board appointment. A great way to mark a major accomplishment.

OdetteOdile

Brilliant_Rock
What a beautiful, enchanting egg @RunningwithScissors ! I love the detail on it, as well as the diamond accents. It looks so lovely on you. Congratulations on your milestone achievement! How fitting to celebrate with a special piece of jewelry.

Slickk

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I love it! Congratulations on your appointment! What a fabulous way to celebrate!! It looks so lovely on you!

Tonks

Brilliant_Rock
Congratulations on your appointment! How wonderful!

Your pendant is beautiful. It looks lovely on you!

RunningwithScissors

Ideal_Rock
Awwwww...thank you so much everyone!

I really appreciate all the love and support here on PS. You all are the BEST!

RunningwithScissors

Ideal_Rock
So gorgeous!! Does it open? I have one that opens and has a little gold Angel in it.

No, it is a small one so it doesn't open. Yours sounds lovely! I'd love to see a pic!

KristinTech

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
How pretty—such intricate detail! I know you are so focused and determined to save for the big “lifetime” pieces you are acquiring. I think it’s so nice that you paused to savor and mark the appointment. I hope that your meetings and the relationships built will be more “normal” in the coming year!

I was inspired by your warm-up paintings (I forgot what you call them!). I’m a speech-language pathologist who contracts for an agency. I recently decided to pick up a short-term evaluation slot in order to build my “slush fund” more aggressively. I don’t like to work this much on a regular basis, but I’m very thankful that I can do it when I’m looking for extra work! Lots of Zoom therapy calls... I sometimes wear my pearls, which I never do for in-person therapy! Hah!

aac2013

Shiny_Rock
I have loved these eggs for a long time. It is a perfect color for your hair and skin tone and really is beautifully feminine.

RunningwithScissors

Ideal_Rock
How pretty—such intricate detail! I know you are so focused and determined to save for the big “lifetime” pieces you are acquiring. I think it’s so nice that you paused to savor and mark the appointment. I hope that your meetings and the relationships built will be more “normal” in the coming year!

I was inspired by your warm-up paintings (I forgot what you call them!). I’m a speech-language pathologist who contracts for an agency. I recently decided to pick up a short-term evaluation slot in order to build my “slush fund” more aggressively. I don’t like to work this much on a regular basis, but I’m very thankful that I can do it when I’m looking for extra work! Lots of Zoom therapy calls... I sometimes wear my pearls, which I never do for in-person therapy! Hah!

Thanks KristinTech!

Are you saving for a particular jewelry item? Or just want to build your Sparkly Fund in general so when the right piece presents itself you can strike?

I bet you look great in your pearls and your CBIs!

EllenS1

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
A few weeks ago I purchased a pre-loved Fabergé Egg Pendant. It is 18K rose gold, diamonds and enamel.

It was part impulse buy, part practical purchase (I don't have a pendant necklace and really need one for Zoom meetings!) and part a marker of a big event in my life. I was recently appointed to the Board of Directors of a major American art organization. Its a big deal in my field and I wanted to mark this accomplishment with something pretty that I will wear and love for many years to come.

I bought the necklace off TheRealReal and it took a really long time to arrive!!! At first I was disappointed when I saw it because I was expecting it to be larger than it is. However, I decided to wear it for a day (tags and all) before deciding if I wanted to return it.

I ended up falling in love with it! I adore the soft rosy colors in both the egg and the chain. It is rose gold (even though TheRealReal said it was yellow gold.) I prefer rose gold, so that was a happy surprise! I wear a lot of peachy pink colors and this necklace looks lovely with a big part of my wardrobe.

Yay!

Here it is, the "Palais Tsarskoye Selo Pendant":

IMG_8351.jpg

IMG_8354.jpg

IMG_8372.jpg

How fabulous is this!!!

nkc

Shiny_Rock
Here's a zoomed-out pic (please ignore the Covid-roots! Haven't been to a stylist in an age!))

Me for PS.jpg

I love the color and the egg size is beautiful:kiss2:. I'm glad it turned out to be rose gold. I remember asking you if it was rose gold before you purchased it. Congratulations on your achievement

KristinTech

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Thanks KristinTech!

Are you saving for a particular jewelry item? Or just want to build your Sparkly Fund in general so when the right piece presents itself you can strike?

I bet you look great in your pearls and your CBIs!

I had originally been saving for 1.5ish ctw studs, but now I’m rethinking that and wondering if I should go for a diamond bangle. Since I’m undecided. I just keep working and saving. :)

RunningwithScissors

Ideal_Rock
I had originally been saving for 1.5ish ctw studs, but now I’m rethinking that and wondering if I should go for a diamond bangle. Since I’m undecided. I just keep working and saving. :)

The "research" can be a lot of fun!!!

BrownGinger

Shiny_Rock
It looks beautiful on you. Congratulations on your appointment and I think it’s great to mark the occasion with this.

RunningwithScissors

Ideal_Rock

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Congratulations on the appointment as well as the gorgeous jewel you bought to commemorate it! I love it!

diamondhoarder

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
A few weeks ago I purchased a pre-loved Fabergé Egg Pendant. It is 18K rose gold, diamonds and enamel.

It was part impulse buy, part practical purchase (I don't have a pendant necklace and really need one for Zoom meetings!) and part a marker of a big event in my life. I was recently appointed to the Board of Directors of a major American art organization. Its a big deal in my field and I wanted to mark this accomplishment with something pretty that I will wear and love for many years to come.

I bought the necklace off TheRealReal and it took a really long time to arrive!!! At first I was disappointed when I saw it because I was expecting it to be larger than it is. However, I decided to wear it for a day (tags and all) before deciding if I wanted to return it.

I ended up falling in love with it! I adore the soft rosy colors in both the egg and the chain. It is rose gold (even though TheRealReal said it was yellow gold.) I prefer rose gold, so that was a happy surprise! I wear a lot of peachy pink colors and this necklace looks lovely with a big part of my wardrobe.

Yay!

Here it is, the "Palais Tsarskoye Selo Pendant":

IMG_8351.jpg

IMG_8354.jpg

IMG_8372.jpg

That is beautiful! And in the zoomed out photo it looks to be the perfect size and scale as well. I love the how the rose gold complements the soft pink colour of the egg. How lovely to have have something so unique to mark your new appointment. Congratulations!

RunningwithScissors

Ideal_Rock
That is beautiful! And in the zoomed out photo it looks to be the perfect size and scale as well. I love the how the rose gold complements the soft pink colour of the egg. How lovely to have have something so unique to mark your new appointment. Congratulations!

Thank you! :wavey:

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results