shape
carat
color
clarity

#JOTW Exceeded wildest dreams-antique Emerald cut

Tigerlilyrosepetal

Shiny_Rock
:love:Sleekly beautiful and the band is the perfect complement.
You designed the details so smartly and you won't have to worry about any dings. It will last forever.

Thank you @ItsMainelyYou I appreciate the compliment. The ring is designed around the band, which I chose so long ago and it has been challenging to find something that I like that matches!

LLJsmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Wonderful find and I love the traditional setting. Congratulations!!

Tigerlilyrosepetal

Shiny_Rock
Thanks so much everyone! I’m highly enjoying this stone. I have been also paring it with my plain band and love the look and feel too. Sharing some more pics of anyone is interested in this design as well. BCC62E50-879C-4A0A-B152-769B40F3B22C.jpeg

This is incredible! Just WOW!! I just have a real affinity for emerald and asscher cuts. Wear this set in good health and happiness, @Tigerlilyrosepetal. And congrats on JOTW!!

yayy.gif

P.S. Does DK have new packaging? I sort of loved the classic blue velvet, but the green with brass plate is kind of funky.
wobble2.gif
I also prefer a flip box as opposed to a separate top and bottom (like the old DK ring boxes). I lose the little buggers. :doh:

Tigerlilyrosepetal

Shiny_Rock
P.S. Does DK have new packaging? I sort of loved the classic blue velvet, but the green with brass plate is kind of funky.
wobble2.gif
I also prefer a flip box as opposed to a separate top and bottom (like the old DK ring boxes). I lose the little buggers. :doh:

Hi,
Not sure if it’s new, but someone else thought so too, so probably. It is a cool bright green. In all honesty I didn’t even look at the box when I ripped the package open. But it does have a nice flip top too and was an absolute delight to open the package! My daughter recorded me and she was blown away by the ring too, which says something, as she doesn’t get excited about jewelry much. Opening the green box was a nice experience!

Tigerlilyrosepetal

Shiny_Rock
wobble2.gif

@Autumn in New England I just thought-did you get your ring yet? You can tell us what color your box is!

mustangchi

Brilliant_Rock
Congrats to you! I think I might have looked at this one when I was on my own step cut hunt a few months back. It turned out so pretty I know you must be so happy!

Tigerlilyrosepetal

Shiny_Rock
Congrats to you! I think I might have looked at this one when I was on my own step cut hunt a few months back. It turned out so pretty I know you must be so happy!

Thanks @mustangchi did you ever get a step cut? I’d love to see it if so!

Dandi

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Absolutely stunning!! The proportions are perfect, and it looks amazing with the channel set band. Congratulations!

Diamonddreaming

Rough_Rock
I took a risk and bought an antique Emerald cut diamond, 2.57 ct. JVS2. I had DK set it with traps in platinum. I also had him make a re-creation of my exact wedding band from years ago that I don’t have any more. I spent countless hours (years?) thinking of what I’d like to have to match this different wedding band (it’s alternating rounds and princess cuts). I got it in the early 2000’s as I didn’t have an engagement ring and my thinking was that I was unsure what stone I would choose when the time came. The ring came today after months of waiting and it’s exceeded my wildest dreams imaginable. I’d like to thank Ilya, from Ivy and Rose for being a great guy working with me and David Klass, for being there for me all the way over months of planning, second-guessing, and fretting. It’s the most beautiful antique stone with a gorgeous cut that is so colorful and clear. The setting is perfect and I’m truly pleased beyond anything! F0E57EA6-ED53-4B71-B7D9-9EEFD40F6AFD.jpeg

8A9F0D45-E431-40E3-8B1A-12FAD3480892.jpeg 8A9F0D45-E431-40E3-8B1A-12FAD3480892.jpeg
I took a risk and bought an antique Emerald cut diamond, 2.57 ct. JVS2. I had DK set it with traps in platinum. I also had him make a re-creation of my exact wedding band from years ago that I don’t have any more. I spent countless hours (years?) thinking of what I’d like to have to match this different wedding band (it’s alternating rounds and princess cuts). I got it in the early 2000’s as I didn’t have an engagement ring and my thinking was that I was unsure what stone I would choose when the time came. The ring came today after months of waiting and it’s exceeded my wildest dreams imaginable. I’d like to thank Ilya, from Ivy and Rose for being a great guy working with me and David Klass, for being there for me all the way over months of planning, second-guessing, and fretting. It’s the most beautiful antique stone with a gorgeous cut that is so colorful and clear. The setting is perfect and I’m truly pleased beyond anything! F0E57EA6-ED53-4B71-B7D9-9EEFD40F6AFD.jpeg

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results