shape
carat
color
clarity

#JOTW Exceeded wildest dreams-antique Emerald cut

Tigerlilyrosepetal

Shiny_Rock
I took a risk and bought an antique Emerald cut diamond, 2.57 ct. JVS2. I had DK set it with traps in platinum. I also had him make a re-creation of my exact wedding band from years ago that I don’t have any more. I spent countless hours (years?) thinking of what I’d like to have to match this different wedding band (it’s alternating rounds and princess cuts). I got it in the early 2000’s as I didn’t have an engagement ring and my thinking was that I was unsure what stone I would choose when the time came. The ring came today after months of waiting and it’s exceeded my wildest dreams imaginable. I’d like to thank Ilya, from Ivy and Rose for being a great guy working with me and David Klass, for being there for me all the way over months of planning, second-guessing, and fretting. It’s the most beautiful antique stone with a gorgeous cut that is so colorful and clear. The setting is perfect and I’m truly pleased beyond anything! F0E57EA6-ED53-4B71-B7D9-9EEFD40F6AFD.jpeg

MissGotRocks

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
The rings look gorgeous! So happy for you - always wonderful when things come together just the way you hoped they would!

Ally T

Ideal_Rock
Premium
What a beautiful diamond (no way is that a J?? It’s so incredibly bright!) and setting!

Congratulations on your new set - they look fabulous :kiss2:

peppermintpatty

Brilliant_Rock
Your rings look like they were made for each other, like they were together all along. They are beautiful! Your antique emerald cut diamond is gorgeous! So happy it worked out just the way you wanted it to!
I think David must have gotten new ring boxes, I love the green! He is one in a million!
Congratulations!

MamaBear

Brilliant_Rock
What a gorgeous ring!! I’m really happy for you!

Leigh10

Shiny_Rock
Thanks for sharing photos of this amazing stone and ring! Congratulations and wishing you many years enjoying her.

lulu_ma

Ideal_Rock
Gorgeous ring and band! Congratulations!<3

Catmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Congrats on your dream ring! It's beautiful.

lala646

Brilliant_Rock
:kiss2: Beautiful stone!! And the two together are a perfect pairing! I'm getting modern deco vibes.

Slickk

Ideal_Rock
Premium
It’s gorgeous! What a beautiful pairing too. Love it!

ItsMainelyYou

Ideal_Rock
:love:Sleekly beautiful and the band is the perfect complement.
You designed the details so smartly and you won't have to worry about any dings. It will last forever.

cushioncutnut

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Congratulations on your beautiful new diamond and the re-creation of your band! Wonderful that 2 jewelers can work together across the miles! They look gorgeous together!

Tigerlilyrosepetal

Shiny_Rock
What a beautiful diamond (no way is that a J?? It’s so incredibly bright!) and setting!

Congratulations on your new set - they look fabulous :kiss2:

Thanks as always @Ally T and yes! It’s a J. I think becomes it’s an antique it might bode color better? Not sure if that’s a thing?

Tigerlilyrosepetal

Shiny_Rock
Your rings look like they were made for each other, like they were together all along. They are beautiful! Your antique emerald cut diamond is gorgeous! So happy it worked out just the way you wanted it to!
I think David must have gotten new ring boxes, I love the green! He is one in a million!
Congratulations!

@peppermintpatty I agree-he’s one in a milking for sure. So nice and such a gentleman-it’s a pleasure. Thank you for the lovely compliments

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results