shape
carat
color
clarity

Engagement guidance!? Split shank,halo,knive edge,pave

telephone89

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I am not an expert by any means, but if you want it to look more delicate (and closer to the one gypsy posted about half way down the 2nd page) then the side stones need to be more vertically angled. Right now they are very flat/horizontal, which makes the metal look more chunky. I assume if they were slightly more angled it would look more delicate because there would be less metal on the outer edges. If that makes sense? lol.

jdrex

Rough_Rock
Agreed.

Gypsy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Can you have them completely re-do it (don't shoot me) to look like this one:
8c9b01f9a5dcd5de75605a5d7659392a.jpg just give them this one and have them get as close to it as copyright allows? The sidestones are angled correctly, the shank is comfort fit, the gallery will allow for a perfectly flush wedding band....Just have them alter the prongs into claw prongs (I can post pictures of this). And also make the connection of the sidestone setting to the shank smoother so it flows better(like the picture below)-- that should give you the 20% change you need for copyright.

Can you send them these two pictures?

_22440.jpg

jdrex

Rough_Rock
Well I decided to use different design features from all of these to create my own... double claw, wedding band compatible (straight)... I will be addressing the baguette angle by comparing the two ... one with an increased angle and one design without the increased angle. The lower angle will allow the baguettes to cover the finger more from a birds eye view, which isn't a bad thing in my mind..

I appreciate everyones help, views and ideas... I will most likely post the finished product next.... :)

jdrex

Rough_Rock
Hey everyone!!

Well this is the conclusion and the result. She said yes!! I appreciate all the advice and guidance on this evidently loooooong process!!
I have attached a few picture :)

All of you take care and thanks again (she absolutely loved it!!).

_23899.jpg

_23900.jpg

_23901.jpg

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results