shape
carat
color
clarity

Engaged to the love of my life with the ring of my dreams!!!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

chellebelle

Shiny_Rock

ring1488.JPG

Rowan

Shiny_Rock
Congratulations!
36.gif
Your ring is amazing!!
30.gif

heartsonfire

Shiny_Rock
Chellebelle: Congratulations to you and your new FI. What a sweet and unique way to propose. I was really moved reading your story. I love all details... the petal in the balloons... the "will you marry me" sign attached to a big rose balloon... the box even had a hint - it said HITCHES. Your FI did a great job surprising you with the setting you fell in love with at first sight. The gorgeous white diamond from your mom looks lovely on your beautiful dainty hand (love the pink flower on your nail). Enjoy every moment! All the best!
1.gif

Kaili

Brilliant_Rock
Chellebelle,
It is absolutely amazing, and I love the proposal story!
Best Wishes!!
9.gif

Kamuelamom

Brilliant_Rock
Chellebelle, first of all welcome to Pricescope! I think you will make a great addition to the pricescope family.
1.gif

I looooooove your proposal story. The ring is gorgeous and the picture of you popping the balloons is simply priceless. Raining petals, how original is that?
36.gif
Kayla17 who also posts here has the same ring and I recall her mentioning that the platinum piece on the bottom is for sizing. You did a great job taking all the pictures of the ring, I especially like the ones with it in the rose. Great job showing the profile on your finger.
36.gif
I think that will be helpful to others who are wondering about the culet. Perhaps it does feel looser due to the thinner band. Have you thought about any band to wear with your ering? That will make a difference again.

It''s a beautiful ring, beautiful story and I see you are on your way to having a beautiful life with the one who loves you. It''s beautiful!
9.gif

Congratulations!

~kmom
35.gif

iceprincess

Shiny_Rock
Welcome Chellebelle!
35.gif

I love your sweet proposal and I especially love your beautiful new Ritani. What a sentimental touch to have your mom''s stone as a part of your ring. Congrats to you both.

chellebelle

Shiny_Rock
heartsonfire- That is so hilarious that you noticed "HITCHES" on the box! I didn't even pick up on that! Wow, so he even had the perfect box?!? What a great guy
9.gif

kmom- I didn't even think about the wedding band! That probably would help it fit a little better. There is a Ritani Endless Love matching wedding band and it is so pretty! It is like the band of the e-ring, but if I remember correctly, it's a tiny bit thicker (maybe not?). I tried on a few and stacked them together... it looked beautiful! I would probably just get one band though. I haven't tried one on each side of the ering yet... I'll have to see how that looks.
Oh, and thanks for welcoming me into the Pricescope family! And since you all are my "family", I thought you would enjoy seeing the happy couple...

A little less than a year of dating...
(Rob's senior prom! that was sooo long ago!)

prompic.JPG

chellebelle

Shiny_Rock
I'm glad Robbie hasn't seen that I've posted pics of him! Lol, I don't think he'd be pleased! I have a current pic (after we got engaged) that I wanted to post, but my scanner is not cooperating.
7.gif
I'll try again tomorrow, but here is a pic from last year. Wow, I've been looking at these pictures and it is so amazing how fast time flies. Remember to cherish each moment!

4 year anniversary...

annsepia.jpg

chellebelle

Shiny_Rock
Okay, last pic for the night, I swear!!! I know I've said it before, but I feel like I'm posting way too many pictures... I really do have a life besides taking pictures and posting them on Pricescope!
20.gif
I'm going a little overboard with the pictures, but I think it'll wear off eventually. I just need to get it out of my system. (Right, ladies? Or is the ring obsession here to stay?)
31.gif

Anyways, I thought some of you would like to see the "before" pic. This is my mom's yellow gold solitare I was telling you about. I only took a few pics last summer (believe it or not) and this was the best one. The thought of my mother wearing that ring over 25 years ago, at around my age, and now myself being able to wear it is such a wonderful feeling. This ring is so special to me for so many reasons because it not only symbolizes Rob and I's love, but the love that my mother and I share too. How great is that? I better stop now because I'm getting teary eyed!
39.gif

Before pic...

ringbefore.JPG

MelissaSue

Ideal_Rock
Your ring is GORGEOUS.. Definitley drool worthy..and it looks REALLY big..

And you guys make such a cute couple.. the prom pic is really cute.

websailor

Brilliant_Rock
Is there a little bit of other bling-bling in that prom picture
emquestion.gif

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
Chellebelle,
I just loved seeing your prom picture, you guys are so cute. Yes I see some bling in that prom picture too!! It''s so nice to see the before picture of your mothers ring. I think it''s so special that you have your moms diamond and I''ll say it again, it''s simply gorgeous. Oh and we can never have too many pictures, we love pictures on PS!!

lili

Ideal_Rock
chellebelle,

Just want to say how cute you two look and how gorgeous your ring is.
I can never get enough of those ritani bezel set rings.
It''s just amazing how those type of mountings seem to give your diamond
an immediate makeover in terms of size. On top of that, you are sporting
that rock on such teeny weeny fingers.
emsmilep.gif
Beautiful.

heartsonfire

Shiny_Rock
You two make such a gorgeous couple. You will have some sweet babies.
9.gif

Just like websailor I notice some bling on your left ringfinger too. I love your prom pic!
I adore the meaning of your ring. It''s so sentimental!

Mara

Super_Ideal_Rock
lovely ring!! it looks beautiful on your hand. congrats!

chellebelle

Shiny_Rock
Hmmm... I see the "bling" in the prom pic too, now that you mention it. It was so long ago, I don't even remember what I was wearing on that hand. I can assure you it's nothing... just an 18 year old's attempt at some "bling"!
2.gif
I wish I could tell you it was one of my mother's 3 ct. diamonds, but it's not!
39.gif
I think it was just some jewelry I bought for that occasion...

lafawnduh

Rough_Rock
Hi, Chelle!
WOW, your ring is amazing! Absolutely gorgeous!!!
I'm on pricescope all the time, I don't know how I missed this one. This is one of my favorite settings, so please keep the pics coming!!! It looks HUGE for a 1.15 ct, especially on your tiny hand.
23.gif
And it is so sparkly and white! The pics of you and your fiance are so cute... you make a beautiful couple. I really loved the proposal story... so thoughtful and sweet!

Um, and what's this I read about your mom having a 3 ct round and a 3 ct emerald cut?!?
30.gif
You asked which one should you pick... I would have to say the emerald cut! You already have a round and can you imagine a 3 ct emerald cut with Leon Mege's double claw prongs?!?
36.gif

Well, congrats and enjoy this wonderful time! I'm sure you're still floating on air!

P.S. I love low settings... is this one pretty low? Do you find yourself catching it on anything? Could you post pictures of the side? I saw the pic of the open gallery, but thought maybe a side pic would be helpful too. Thanks!
1.gif

jacinda

Rough_Rock
I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE your ring!!!!!
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
It's so pretty and icy white. I've never seen anyone with the Ritani Endless Love "Bezel" before and I've searched for "real life" pictures countless times. I've seen other Ritani rings, but have been dying to see this particular one with the bezel on someone. The pictures on Ritani's website do not do their rings justice AT ALL. They should really think about posting pictures other than those computer generated ones. Your pics look so much better and really show the beauty of this ring. The bezel is so tiny and delicate and I like the unique profile too. It's a classic solitare look with a different twist... modern yet still antiquey looking. (Lol, does that even make sense?)

Also, it would be cool to see a before and after shot of the ring, side by side. I know you posted before and after pics, but it might be easier to see the difference on how much bigger it looks if you posted them side by side. I can't believe how much larger the stone looks in the new setting!

Oh, and try taking pics of your ring when it's not sunny out as well, because I've seen some beautiful shots on cloudy days too!

Congrats on your engagement and enjoy that beautiful rock on your beautiful hand!

Best wishes!
9.gif

chellebelle

Shiny_Rock
Jacinda-

Honestly, I never thought I'd ever like anything like the ring I have now. I absolutely love pave, but this style never appealed to me before. Like you mentioned, the pics on the Ritani website are not that great compared to the real thing. So when I happened to try the Ritani on just for fun, I about fainted. I was in loooovvee!
30.gif

Lafawdah (love the name, by the way!)-

The setting is very low and I haven't caught the ring on anything (so far!). I really like the bezel because there are no prongs to catch anything, which was a problem when I was wearing my mom's original ring. Also, the diamond was set so high before that I'd bump and hit it all the time.
Here are some pics for you to show how low the setting is...

ring1501.JPG

chellebelle

Shiny_Rock
another...

ring1500.JPG

cute330xigrl

Shiny_Rock
Beautfiful Ring, Beautiful Couple, Beautiful story! Everything about this thread is simply beautiful. I noticed the "hitch" on the box too and laughed. Just too cute! Congradulations lady!!!! And thanks for sharing all the pics. We absolutely love pics !

PS
Good luck on your recovery.
35.gif

Edit:
I'd choose the emerald down the road.
1.gif

lafawnduh

Rough_Rock
Ooooo! Those pics are great!!! THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU!! That''s exactly what I wanted to see... a nice side view. Not to say the other "views" aren''t nice! That ring is just gorgeous from all angles.
2.gif
It gives me a good idea of the height and it looks like it''s very low. I like that a lot. I was also wondering about the pave... does it feel uncomfortable against your fingers? I know the band is super thin.... maybe you can''t feel it at all.

Anyways, thanks again for the pics! I really appreciate it. Keep the pics coming though, because I don''t think I can get enough of this ring!
3.gif
And stop with the nonsense about too many pics, honey! There''s so no such thing! Oh, I have an idea... How about you keep posting pics and you''ll know when to stop when I tell you I''m sick of seeing them! (haha, yeah right)
20.gif

Sorry if I''m being somewhat demanding or asking too many questions.... I can''t help it.... I''M JUST REALLY LOVIN'' YOUR RING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
30.gif

P.S. "Good luck on your recovery"???? Did I miss something?
33.gif

chellebelle

Shiny_Rock
Jacinda-

Is this what you mean? I've never made a pic collage before, so hopefully this turns out okay...
5.gif

ringbeforeafter2.JPG

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
Chellebelle,
I just love the collage you made. I think the transformation of the ring is absolutely amazing!! Your ring is in a word stunning! What type of wedding band do you want?
36.gif

chellebelle

Shiny_Rock
kaleigh-

Thank you!!! I haven't decided yet as far as the wedding band. I think I'm going into the Bailey Banks & Biddle store tomorrow to try on the matching Ritani wedding band. The e-ring is very, very thin and I think I'd like to add a Ritani band (or maybe two). I'm hoping a wedding band will help my e-ring not be so loose on my finger and keep it from spinning. I'm putting off sizing my ring down until I try on wedding bands. Also, like many have mentioned before (I think Reena started a thread awhile ago), I could wear a RHR. That would be fun too. Hmm... or I could do both...
31.gif

This ad shows the wedding set. The whole Endless Love collection is soooo gorgeous... Um, I'll take one of each please!

3.gif

RitaniAd2.JPG

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
Oh, I''d get two one on the inside and one for the outside!! It would be a great sandwhich for your ering!!
And then there would be no spinning issues!
31.gif

Blue824

Brilliant_Rock
Just saw this thread and wanted to say congratulations! What a cute proposal & a very beautiful ring!

chellebelle

Shiny_Rock
A diamond "sandwich"... I like that! Even though the e-ring band is thin, it sparkles like crazy. Can you imagine adding 2 bands?
30.gif
Lots and lots of sparkle! I really like that idea because then I could wear one band or two, or even stack the bands and wear them alone. Or one with my e-ring and one on my right hand... oh, the options!!!
26.gif
I wish I could find an "on hand" picture of the Endless Love with two wedding bands. I guess I'll just have to wait until I go into BB&B. Lol, I almost wish I could bring my camera with me to the store and take pics of my e-ring with one band and with two bands! That way I could post them here to get some opinions.
1.gif

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
Bring your camera!!
3.gif

chellebelle

Shiny_Rock
Do you think they''d let me take pics? I can just see them giving me disapproving looks!
38.gif
Has anyone ever taken their camera into a jewelry store? Lol, it sounds kinda silly. I bet I could post A LOT of eye candy if I snuck my camera into BB&B!!! Maybe if I''m super sneaky...
27.gif
Well regardless if I come back with or without pics to post, I''ll let you know how my trip goes!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results