shape
carat
color
clarity

Engaged to the love of my life with the ring of my dreams!!!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

appletini

Ideal_Rock
Congratulations! I love his creative proposal! Your ring is gorgeous and that is so special that the stone was your mom''s.

Patty

Ideal_Rock
Awww, what a sweet story!

The ring is gorgeous!

And I also love the picture of you with the crutch.
1.gif

canuk-gal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
HI:

Wonderful all ''round! Ring is fab
emthup.gif

cheers--Sharon

DOC TOO

Rough_Rock
Looks Great.....All the Best!
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif

strmrdr

Super_Ideal_Rock
Congratulations!!!

Awesome ring!

Awesome story :}

IrishEyes

Brilliant_Rock
Congratulations Chelle!!! Both the ring and the proposal are absolutely amazing!!! Best of wishes to both of you
30.gif

Ivy

Shiny_Rock
Chellebelle,

Your ring is just beautiful. I cannot get enought of the Ritani Endless Love lately. Oh how I wish I could redo my ring sometimes. The proposal was so sweet and memorable. What an exciting time for the both of your.

Enjoy and Congratulations.
36.gif

Libster

Brilliant_Rock
You put a huge smile on my face! What a wonderful, fun and romantic proposal. So unique and well thought out, and like all the others have said, your pj pic is priceless....your face shows how happy you are
emlove.gif

The story about the center stone is great, what a super Mom to hand that down to you. I absolutely love the setting and it looks so good on your hand. I know you must be on cloud nine. Enjoy this wonderful time in your life!

chellebelle

Shiny_Rock
Oh, you guys are so great! Thank you so much. I took this one when the sun was out for a little bit... I live in Washington, and this time of year, that's a rare moment!
2.gif
Anyways, thanks again for the sweet comments... I have to get to class, but PS sure is a great way to start the day off right!!!
9.gif

ring sun.JPG

KBerly

Brilliant_Rock
chellebelle, congrats! such a sweet proposal and an even sweeter ring to go with it!
1.gif

Erin

Ideal_Rock
I would always remember being rained on by rose petals in anticipation - fantastic proposal story and ring
30.gif

treysar

Brilliant_Rock
I LOVE IT! I ADOREI T! It is my FAVORITE SETTING IN THE WORLD! (besides mine of course) But it looks so beautiful and sparkly on you!! : ) Congrats!

kaylagee

Brilliant_Rock
Love the balloons
37.gif
... your ring even more! It''s gorgeous! Best wishes to you and congrats to your FI!

Veronika

Shiny_Rock
WOW...
30.gif
That is such a stunning ring... love the hand-shot it looks beautiful on you! It looks so huge! Congrats...

JCJD

Brilliant_Rock
Congratulations!!! It''s beautiful!! What''s your ring size? the Ritani looks HUGE!!!

Good luck concentrating in class! After I got engaged, I couldn''t pay attention to the prof''s - I just kept starting at my hand! Aww shucks, I''m still staring at my hand!! LOL

madarski

Rough_Rock
Congratulations!!!

I was truly touched by your proposal story. I, too, am under the impression that my David will not be able to surprise me. I just know him so well, and I always have some sort of intuition of what''s to come.

I am so glad that he was able to surprise you, and that he did it in such a thoughtful way. Truly happy for you..........
30.gif

pinkangel

Rough_Rock
30.gif

Beautiful ring.....beautiful proposal!!
18.gif

Congratulations to you both.
36.gif

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
Chellebelle,
I loved hearing your very sweet proposal story!! The ring is downright gorgeous!!! I just love that design, your fiance did a great job!! Congratulations and best wishes to you both!!
36.gif

twinkletoes

Shiny_Rock
your man did such a great job in proposing to you! i love it - i got teary eyed just reading it!! you know what else I love? your ring - it''s so pretty on your hand! you must be so happy!

you know what else? i love your nails - how come my fake nails don''t look that natural???!

Morticia

Brilliant_Rock
What a gorgeous ring and proposal!! Congratulations!
35.gif

Angel7

Brilliant_Rock
Congrats! Love the proposal, love the ring!

emgift.gif
What a great Valentine''s Day gift!

AndyRosse

Ideal_Rock
Congratulations!!!
36.gif
36.gif
What a wonderful story!!! And the ring looks gorgeous!!!!!!
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif

chellebelle

Shiny_Rock
JCJD- You were sooo right! I had a very tough time concentrating in my classes. I just keep staring at my ring... ALL THE TIME! It is such a beautiful symbol and reminder of Robbie and I's love for one another. I get these bursts of giddiness every time I think about the ring and how we're finally engaged. And my friends just laugh when I let out a shriek of excitement out of nowhere.
36.gif
I'm so happy!

twinkletoes- Thanks for the compliment on my nails! I had them done for my birthday last week... perfect timing!

Oh, and the ring is a size 5. My fingers don't look it in the pictures... they look kinda chubby! I don't know why, but the ring is a tad bit loose. My finger was sized at 5, and it goes over my knuckle easily, but then the ring spins once it's on. I wish it would stay centered on my finger. Maybe it's because the band is so thin...
33.gif
I don't know if I should get it sized down. Has anyone had any experience with this? I'm not sure how the sizes go... by half? (4.5, 5, 5.5 ...) I know I'm not a 4.5, so maybe I should just keep it this way. Advice?

It is a gorgeous day and the suns out, so you know what that means... more pics! Forgive me, but I can't seem to stop taking pictures my ring!

ring 1446.JPG

chellebelle

Shiny_Rock

ring 1441.JPG

gingerBcookie

Brilliant_Rock
This has got to be my favorite proposal of all time...fun, unique, and sweet!
36.gif
And your ring is just drop dead
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif
!!! As for ring size, you can get quarter sizes too. I was sized at 4.75, that might work for you! Oh, and please don''t apologize for too many pics...no such thing!!!!

Congratulations!

youngster

Shiny_Rock
Congratulations to you both! It''s a beautiful ring and I love that the center stone was his Mom''s. Looks great on your hand too!!

Leila

Brilliant_Rock
Chellebelle, maybe your ring feels a little loose because the top part of the ring is open? I always wondered about that with the Ritani endless love settings. Does the diamond culet touch your finger? Is it comfortable? Can you post a shot of the ring from the side so we can see the open gallery? I love the diamond halo/micropave settings. I am currently considering changing my setting to something similar to yours.

I also want to say your proposal story is just so cute and sweet.

chellebelle

Shiny_Rock
youngster- The center stone was actually my mother's. She has a beautiful jewelry collection, but she keeps most of it in a safe. I told her she should wear her jewelry... I don't know why she doesn't. I guess she did when she was younger. I think I've finally conviced her, though, to wear her jewelry and she's thinking about getting some of her pieces reset. AND her collection includes a 3 carat round brilliant and a 3 carat emerald cut!
23.gif
She has never shown them to me because she knows I would want them sooo bad! Lol. I jokingly asked why she didn't choose one of those to give me, and she said it wouldn't look right on a 22 year old college student's hand. Um, I beg to differ!!!
2.gif
I am so grateful though, and the ring is more beautiful than I could've imagined. And one day, when I have a daughter, I'll be able to pass it down to her. It is just so special to me!

And ginger, 4.75 would probably be just right! I wonder how long it takes to size a ring. I don't want to part with it! There's only a tiny little space of platinum band at the bottom... I'm thinking they left that there for sizing. Does anyone know how sizing works and what they actually do?

And just for fun: My mom told me that she doesn't know which stone (3 ct round brilliant or 3 ct emerald cut) to give me when that time comes. (Probably not for a long, long time!) Which one would you want?
1.gif

ring1473.JPG

websailor

Brilliant_Rock
What a wonderful proposal!
36.gif
The picture of you popping the balloons is great! I love the mental image of rose petals falling down on you as you are looking for your ring!

Good thing you ring was not in a balloon - I don't think you could hop fast enough to catch it....LOL, that image is kinda funny too!

Your hubbie-to-be did great!
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif

chellebelle

Shiny_Rock
Date: 2/15/2005 8
6.gif
7:23 PM
Author: Leila
Chellebelle, maybe your ring feels a little loose because the top part of the ring is open? I always wondered about that with the Ritani endless love settings. Does the diamond culet touch your finger? Is it comfortable? Can you post a shot of the ring from the side so we can see the open gallery? I love the diamond halo/micropave settings. I am currently considering changing my setting to something similar to yours.

I also want to say your proposal story is just so cute and sweet.
Leila- I never thought about it that way! The top part is open, so the band isn't actually all the way around my finger. That could be the reason why it's loose. It is very comfortable and I probably wouldn't even realize it was there if it weren't for the fact that I'm constantly staring at it! I really like the thin band... I've received a lot of compliments about how delicate and dainty it looks. As far as the diamond cutlet, it does not touch my finger since the shank curves up to the bezel and the diamond "floats" there. I took some pics for you, but they aren't that great... it was pretty hard to try to take a picture of the open gallery while the ring was still on my finger! Regardless, I hope it gives you a better idea of what it looks like from the side!
1.gif

ring1496.JPG

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results