shape
carat
color
clarity

Engaged! 2ct Oval!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

poshpepper

Ideal_Rock

Wow, it is gorgeous, the setting is perfect for that stone. I saw you mention your 2ct oval in another thread and I had to seek it out

11.gif
... I love ovals and yours is no exception!
30.gif
30.gif

Congrats on your engagement!!!

LegacyGirl

Brilliant_Rock
beautiful!

trinity911

Shiny_Rock
Thanks Posh and Legacygirl
35.gif

posh - i''ve always loved your set, especially your wavey wedding band. i''m thinking of geting something similar, where did you find yours?

Skippy123

Super_Ideal_Rock
I love Oval''s congrats!!!

poshpepper

Ideal_Rock
Date: 3/4/2008 4:01:53 PM
Author: trinity911
Thanks Posh and Legacygirl
35.gif

posh - i''ve always loved your set, especially your wavey wedding band. i''m thinking of geting something similar, where did you find yours?
Thanks back to you!
1.gif

I actually found it at a local jewelry store and I got lucky that it was a perfect match to the curvature of my ring and that they were able to order it for us (since it was part of a set so they couldn''t sell just the band) and were able to order it in 18kt white gold to match my ering (the set in the store was platinum).
Did you get your ring from Whiteflash? I bet they could do a great custom one for you. If you dont want to go custom, you should visit some local stores and try on lots of rings (fun fun!!!). G/L on your wedding band search!

Tacori E-ring

Super_Ideal_Rock
Very pretty!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results