Emerald Hunt: The Search for Butterflies

Rfisher

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Schawiiiing!
That’s gorgeous!!!!

demantoidz

Brilliant_Rock
One of the most beautiful rings I've seen on PS... wow! Speechless.

minousbijoux

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
That is a stunning and beautiful ring that I could get lost in. I would be mesmerized, wandering from light source to light source staring at my hand for hours

Lilith112

Brilliant_Rock
That is a stunning and beautiful ring that I could get lost in. I would be mesmerized, wandering from light source to light source staring at my hand for hours

Thank you so much, and yes, I def spent a solid hour after picking it up just walking around, admiring it in different lights <3

Neptune

Ideal_Rock
Exquisite :kiss2:

Atwater

Brilliant_Rock
Wow, your ring is phenomenal! Congratulations!

voce

Ideal_Rock
Like the finest rubies, the finest emeralds look their best in the sun. :mrgreen2:

Lilith112

Brilliant_Rock
Like the finest rubies, the finest emeralds look their best in the sun. :mrgreen2:

In the sun, it absolutely lights up and glows! By far the glowiest, most velvety, and electric of my gemstones so far.

T L

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

I think the finest emeralds look their best everywhere!!! By far my favorite gem out of the big three (incl. ruby & sapphire), and the funny thing is that I’m not a fan of other beryl varieties.

That stone would look great in a dark closet!!

I’m so jealous!!

Oh and let’s not forget the massive diamonds in that setting, just gorgeous. I am in love.

Lilith112

Brilliant_Rock
I think the finest emeralds look their best everywhere!!! By far my favorite gem out of the big three (incl. ruby & sapphire), and the funny thing is that I’m not a fan of other beryl varieties.

I’m so jealous!!

Oh and let’s not forget the massive diamonds in that setting, just gorgeous. I am in love.

Oh yes, this emerald is so glowy-- even in dim light conditions, there's just this wonderful depth and glow to it <3 Also so obsessed with how the diamond halo came out :D

Reactions: T L

Soseattle

Shiny_Rock
Love this ring. So beautiful and unique. :D

T L

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Oh yes, this emerald is so glowy-- even in dim light conditions, there's just this wonderful depth and glow to it <3 Also so obsessed with how the diamond halo came out :D

If you drive, just be careful to pay attention to the road and not the ring. Enjoy!!!!

voce

Ideal_Rock

I’m so jealous!!

In a dark closet it would still look good compared to other stones, but gemstones need light to look their best. You can't see it or appreciate any gemstone in pitch darkness. I just think out in full sun is where it's glowing to the max, and I much prefer that video to the others posted.

qubitasaurus

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Wow congratulations, that is lovely. I really like the aesthetic of the halo, somehow the way the pears actually fit around the asscher cut is very nicely done. Wear it in good health!

Lilith112

Brilliant_Rock
Wow congratulations, that is lovely. I really like the aesthetic of the halo, somehow the way the pears actually fit around the asscher cut is very nicely done. Wear it in good health!

Thank you, the halo design came out so nicely <3

@T L Lol I'll be sure to not stare too much! It really is very attention-grabbing <3

@voce this emerald definitely loves the sunlight...as do my sapphires :D

@Soseattle thank you so much <3

T L

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I bet it looks a million times better in person. Video and photos cannot do these stones justice.

Lilith112

Brilliant_Rock
I bet it looks a million times better in person. Video and photos cannot do these stones justice.

Oh for sure! I've tried, but it's hard caputuring how intense the color is irl...along with the mariposa effect. It's so mesmerizing to look at <3

CSpan

Brilliant_Rock
Wow that color! But the setting is showstealing, the perfect dress for a beauty

icy_jade

Ideal_Rock

I think so too! Such a gorgeous ring on the screen nevertheless.

Congrats @Lilith112! You have quite a collection of beauties and I’ll love to see a family shot if you don’t mind.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results