shape
carat
color
clarity

Elle's Gemstone Adventures

MissyBeaucoup

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
I love your big sunshine flower ring, Elle! Congratulations! The color is so juicy!

Cosmetologist

Shiny_Rock
Premium
I already posted this in the “show us your ring family on one hand” thread but it only seems right to add it into my thread as well. :D

Oh, and if you haven’t seen that other thread yet, you need to go check it out. There’s some amazing bling in there. :drool:
https://www.pricescope.com/community/threads/please-show-us-your-ring-family-on-one-hand.248029/

3E249854-D2AE-4E43-87BF-BB19C513D414.jpeg
C13FDC65-B31A-47E3-8695-C45B80FC4DF6.jpeg

I just had a heart attack looking at this Pic!!
So many Beautiful Rings a feast for the Eyes!!

I need longer to look its like a Where's Waldo of Breathtaking Rings!!!

You have so many Stunning Pieces I will definitely be returning to this Thread when I need a pick me up!

Can I ask the Specs of the AVC of CAC?

LemonMoonLex

Ideal_Rock
@elle_71125 I showed a picture of your last family shot of your rings, sent it to my beau and said "Our future awaits us! Muhahaha!" (:

Ya know, gotta make a gem lover out of him somehow.

Also, I cant decide if your gems are truly that saturated or if you're a closeted photographer and have the best outdoor backyard lighting ever! Haha

Either way I love your taste girly! Please never stop purchasing blue green gems with your skin tone and hair color!!!

voce

Ideal_Rock
Also, I cant decide if your gems are truly that saturated or if you're a closeted photographer and have the best outdoor backyard lighting ever! Haha
I vote option c) both are true!

elle_71125

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I love your big sunshine flower ring, Elle! Congratulations! The color is so juicy!
Thank you so much! :love:

I just had a heart attack looking at this Pic!!
So many Beautiful Rings a feast for the Eyes!!

I need longer to look its like a Where's Waldo of Breathtaking Rings!!!

You have so many Stunning Pieces I will definitely be returning to this Thread when I need a pick me up!

Can I ask the Specs of the AVC of CAC?

Thank you. You’re so sweet. I actually need to work on a new one because I’ve added a couple rings (yikes). :-o

My AVC ring is actually a moissy from August Vintage Inc. It’s 3ct and 8.0 x 8.5. (If I’m not mistaken).
https://www.pricescope.com/communit...t-vintage-cushion-ring-by-david-klass.240006/

elle_71125

Ideal_Rock
Premium
@elle_71125 I showed a picture of your last family shot of your rings, sent it to my beau and said "Our future awaits us! Muhahaha!" (:

Ya know, gotta make a gem lover out of him somehow.

Either way I love your taste girly! Please never stop purchasing blue green gems with your skin tone and hair color!!!
Ha, I love that! Might as well let him know what he’s in for straight out of the gate. :mrgreen: Honestly, my collection surprises even me sometimes. I never thought I’d be in a place to have this many rings (or more than just my e-ring really). I just keep adding one at a time and now I’m here. It’s nuts. :lol:

I’m not gonna lie. The gems are saturated but I’ve also gotten pretty darn good at taking pics in my backyard. PS is made for sharing so a girls gotta do what a girls gotta do. :D

As far as blue & green gems...I’ll never stop. Teal is my favorite color so you can be sure I’ll keep hoarding those colors.

I vote option c) both are true!
You’re too funny. Thank you. I like to think option C is about right. :cool2: :lol:

Module

Shiny_Rock
what's stones in the ring at the bottom of the index finger? It's so bright and saturated.

elle_71125

Ideal_Rock
Premium
what's stones in the ring at the bottom of the index finger? It's so bright and saturated.

The blue one right? Those are hauyne. They are a seriously super bright blue.
I bought mine loose from Cécile Raley Designs.

Module

Shiny_Rock
The blue one right? Those are hauyne. They are a seriously super bright blue.
I bought mine loose from Cécile Raley Designs.

Yes, the blue one, it stands out! Definitely an example of small but mighty!

voce

Ideal_Rock
A collection fit for a princess :kiss2:

mpc

Rough_Rock
I’m in awe of your collection. Wow!!! I can’t even gather the right words...

elle_71125

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Yes, the blue one, it stands out! Definitely an example of small but mighty!

I agree 100%. I’m not a huge fan of straight blue (I lean more towards blue green) but once I saw those in person I just knew I had to have a ring with them. They look a thousand times better in person!

elle_71125

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Gorgeous! What an impressive collection, @elle_71125. Love them all!!
Thank you! My collection grew seemingly out of thin air and before I knew it...bam. :shifty::D

A collection fit for a princess :kiss2:
Aw, thank you. It may not necessarily fit my lifestyle (no princess here) but I sure do love picking out which ring to wear everyday. :mrgreen: Besides, who wants the responsibility of a princess? My life is already busy enough.:lol:

I’m in awe of your collection. Wow!!! I can’t even gather the right words...
That’s so sweet. Thank you! :love:

T L

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Beautiful collection!!!

Acinom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Gorgeous sunshine ring and an amazing collection Elle!

What are your favourite rings? And do you have any rings you wear less often at the moment?

elle_71125

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Gorgeous sunshine ring and an amazing collection Elle!

What are your favourite rings? And do you have any rings you wear less often at the moment?

Oh man, that’s tough because I love them all!
Let’s see... The paraiba rings are my absolute favorite. Turquoise is my favorite color and I wanted a paraiba for years so they definitely have to top the list. :love:

I actually wear them all fairly regularly. I pick one out every morning based on how I’m feeling or what I’m wearing. I’ve noticed that I wear the VC pretty often because it just feels timeless and it’s super comfortable to wear. I also wear my paraiba with the pink halo a lot...because it’s fun.

As far as who gets worn the least:
- the paraiba double halo (I wear it for special occasions)
- the hauyne ring (to minimize wear & tear on a hard to find gem)
- the spess ring (I don’t wear this one at all. I’m waiting to put it into a halo).

2Neezers

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
You have a gorgeous and stunning ring collection! They are truly beautiful pieces :love:

leslie1956

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Elle, it's always fun to see your spectacular ring collection! The colors are just amazing :)

MissyBeaucoup

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Looks at dazzling saturated gemstone ring collection...

:kiss2: ...falls right out on floor!

Honey child, you have taken my breath away!!

Stone Hunter

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Thanks for sharing your updated family photo!!

You have a real gift for picking out the most vivid gems available. Congrats again on your lovely collection.

elle_71125

Ideal_Rock
Premium
You have a gorgeous and stunning ring collection! They are truly beautiful pieces :love:
Thank you! :love::love::love:

Elle, it's always fun to see your spectacular ring collection! The colors are just amazing :)
Well thank you so much! :love:

Looks at dazzling saturated gemstone ring collection...

:kiss2: ...falls right out on floor!

Honey child, you have taken my breath away!!
Lol. You’re too sweet! Thank you so much! :love:

Thanks for sharing your updated family photo!!

You have a real gift for picking out the most vivid gems available. Congrats again on your lovely collection.
I do love those bright colors! :mrgreen: Thank you!:love:

elle_71125

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Wow, I can’t believe I haven’t been in my thread since November! :eek2:
I’ve been saving up money so I could set my new AVC diamond.

I did make a couple purchases when Tucson came around. This purple sapphire and pinky purple sapphire melee (From @Desertrose).
047388C8-8A28-45AE-9E18-D925CD4FA1DE.jpeg

I also bought this 5mm(ish) pink spinel from Cecile Raley Designs. And this pink tourmaline from @Desertrose

elle_71125

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I was also incredibly fortunate to be able to visit with @D&T’s new emerald ring and all I can say is WOWZA!!! Trust me when I tell you my pics are nothing on seeing this baby in person. 6+ carats of pure emerald lusciousness. :love::love::love:
I felt like a rock star with that beauty on my hand!
What they say about emeralds being hard to photograph is so true. The color is so much better in person.

5DF696CD-F1C6-4FB2-B177-20D976A48F45.jpeg

FAB7AF05-D104-4B67-A9D7-BE5513AF2A56.jpeg

D9CDD57A-493B-41D2-8242-446290AB342C.jpeg

9E34CA50-9523-48D4-A5D9-C6456102A644.jpeg

Here‘s a link to D&Ts video.

voce

Ideal_Rock
Wow, I can’t believe I haven’t been in my thread since November! :eek2:
I’ve been saving up money so I could set my new AVC diamond.

I did make a couple purchases when Tucson came around. This purple sapphire and pinky purple sapphire melee (From @Desertrose).
047388C8-8A28-45AE-9E18-D925CD4FA1DE.jpeg

I also bought this 5mm(ish) pink spinel from Cecile Raley Designs. And this pink tourmaline from @Desertrose

Is the bigger stone tourmaline or spinel? If the 5mm is the bottom stone, then your finger is so slim!

I was also incredibly fortunate to be able to visit with @D&T’s new emerald ring and all I can say is WOWZA!!! Trust me when I tell you my pics are nothing on seeing this baby in person. 6+ carats of pure emerald lusciousness. :love::love::love:
I felt like a rock star with that beauty on my hand!
What they say about emeralds being hard to photograph is so true. The color is so much better in person.

5DF696CD-F1C6-4FB2-B177-20D976A48F45.jpeg

FAB7AF05-D104-4B67-A9D7-BE5513AF2A56.jpeg

D9CDD57A-493B-41D2-8242-446290AB342C.jpeg

9E34CA50-9523-48D4-A5D9-C6456102A644.jpeg

Here‘s a link to D&Ts video.
Gorgeous eye candy!
:kiss2: :kiss2: :kiss2:

elle_71125

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Is the bigger stone tourmaline or spinel? If the 5mm is the bottom stone, then your finger is so slim!

Gorgeous eye candy!
:kiss2: :kiss2: :kiss2:

I wish! No, the top one is the pink spinel (~5mm). The pink tourmaline is 7.8mm, I think.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results