shape
carat
color
clarity

#JOTW Edwardian Three Stone

iluvcarats

Ideal_Rock
Oh my goodness!!! It's GORGEOUS. Love the band with it too.
Old time perfection!! :appl:

Thank you, Rubies-R-Me! I love that French cut eternity band, it really goes well with anything and looks nice by itself too.

iluvcarats

Ideal_Rock
Wow, it's absolutely gorgeous!! I am so in love with the old cuts. You just can't describe the flashes coming from them.

Thanks M! I agree that the old cuts have so much personality, and there is something so romantic about antique jewelry. :wavey:

iluvcarats

Ideal_Rock
Oh my...be still my heart! This is lovely! The setting is amazing! What a great find!

Thank you, tyty333! I’m so glad I was surfing just at the right moment! I’ve seen rings similar but they were always out of my price range. I was very lucky this time.

iluvcarats

Ideal_Rock
Stunning times three. :kiss2:
Chunkalicious all the way.
Wear in good health and blingy joy.

Thank you, Missy! I hope that all is well with you and G!

iluvcarats

Ideal_Rock
I love everything about this one. Such a great ring and beautiful on you.

That is very sweet of you to say! Thank you, Elizat!

iluvcarats

Ideal_Rock
Getting all the feels from that ring. It's everything an antique three stone should be. Congratulations on jumping on that. Hope you enjoy its warm chunkiness all day long. Kinda makes all the other big three stones feel like imposters, mine included. :lol:

Are you kidding? Your ring is Large and in Charge! It is totally amazing- so white and perfect. This is the PS curse that most of us suffer from - it’s hard not to want everything!! We all have those friends IRL who care nothing about jewelry. You know, the ones who have the same ER that they got married with, full of lint and soap because they don’t give it a second thought. My BFF is like this, as she once casually admitted that she doesn’t like jewelry. It would be so much easier to be one of these women!

I hope that you are enjoying your fabulous ring in health and happiness, LLJsmom!

iluvcarats

Ideal_Rock
Hello BEAUTIFUL!! Love the chunkielicious facets and the details on that setting is just to die for. :kiss2::kiss2:

Lol! I love that - chunkielicious facets. That is a perfect description! Thank you for your lovely compliments, Diamondbug!

Kim N

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Oh wow, that profile is breathtaking! What a gorgeous three-stone. Wear it in good health!

iluvcarats

Ideal_Rock
Oh wow, that profile is breathtaking! What a gorgeous three-stone. Wear it in good health!

Thanks so much, Kim N! I wasn’t particularly looking for a three stone, but the gallery was just so amazing. Glad you like it :wavey:

RunningwithScissors

Ideal_Rock
Wow, love your new ring! So romantic!

GeorgieQ

Brilliant_Rock
Ummmmm, WOW!!!! I love this ring! :kiss2:The diamonds, the colours, the setting, it's all just so, so beautiful! It looks amazing on you, so it was clearly meant to be yours. ;)2

PreRaphaelite

Ideal_Rock
Congratulations! A gorgeous and timeless piece!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results