shape
carat
color
clarity

#JOTW Edwardian Three Stone

LLJsmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Getting all the feels from that ring. It's everything an antique three stone should be. Congratulations on jumping on that. Hope you enjoy its warm chunkiness all day long. Kinda makes all the other big three stones feel like imposters, mine included. :lol:

Diamondbug

Brilliant_Rock
Hello BEAUTIFUL!! Love the chunkielicious facets and the details on that setting is just to die for. :kiss2::kiss2:

iluvcarats

Ideal_Rock
Oh my goodness that is one beautiful ring :kiss2: I can see why it hooked you from the get go.
Thanks for your compliments, HollyC! I really wasn’t looking to buy anything, but sometimes that once in a lifetime piece comes along!

iluvcarats

Ideal_Rock
Gorgeous! The gallery is amazing!

Hi Jaysonsmom!
The work on the gallery is unbelievable! It’s never had such an intricate piece of jewelry before. Hopefully I don’t knock all the stones out due to my clumsiness :lol: Thank you for your compliments!

iluvcarats

Ideal_Rock
Oh this is absolutely beautiful! I love the Edwardian era and that gallery shows the feminine intricacies of the era. And those diamonds, wow beautiful!

Hi bling_dream19,
I love the Edwardian era as well. I wonder who owned this before me. No doubt someone much more glamorous and elegant than me in my lockdown pajamas!

iluvcarats

Ideal_Rock
Oh I saw that ring on instagram too and loved it! I am so glad to see in the real life on someone's hand. Congratulations on nabbing such a beautiful ring. It looks very substantial and has a wonderful presence on your hand :) enjoy and wear it in good health.

Thank you for your lovely compliments, maryjane 04=)2
I’m always a little hesitant to post hand shots on PS because all my sunspots and wrinkles that probably determine my age as 30 years in the future, but at 50, I’ve earned them, and they’ve accomplished so much. So here they are, wrinkles, sun spots and all. These diamonds are so sparkly, I don’t think anyone notices my hands anyway.

iluvcarats

Ideal_Rock
Oh, I love the side view especially! The whole ring is delicious!!

Hi Yenny! I hope you and your family are well and surviving covid.

The side view is my favorite too! All of the intricate work along with the puffy omc crowns are just perfect too me.

briolette

Shiny_Rock
So beautiful and luxe looking! Wear it in good health!

Cerulean

Ideal_Rock
My my, what a ring! She is gorgeous! Congrats on your find

YadaYadaYada

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
The ring is amazing but that gallery is absolutely stunning. What a view!

Sprinkles&Stones

Brilliant_Rock
Oh my that is breath taking! Excellent choice!

iluvcarats

Ideal_Rock
Congratulations -- that is a spectacalicious ring. Love the detailed setting.
:lol: Spectacalicious - I love it!
Thank you, Matata, for the kind words and the laugh!

iluvcarats

Ideal_Rock
Wow that’s amazingly gorgeous!
the setting looks like lambeth icing or handmade lace - what skill!
:love:

Thank you, Rfisher! Whoever made this was an extremely talented master jeweler. I love that the prongs echo the design pattern.

caf

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
So gorgeous! Regal!

maryjane04

Brilliant_Rock
Thank you for your lovely compliments, maryjane 04=)2
I’m always a little hesitant to post hand shots on PS because all my sunspots and wrinkles that probably determine my age as 30 years in the future, but at 50, I’ve earned them, and they’ve accomplished so much. So here they are, wrinkles, sun spots and all. These diamonds are so sparkly, I don’t think anyone notices my hands anyway.

I really appreciate reading about your reviews too! There was a ring I was interested that Jacob K had.. but not in the market for a ring right now but his prices were very reasonable. And of course you can share away here! We love and appreciate all things shiny that I didn't even notice all those things on your hands! Blinded by the ring ;-)

And yes you have earned them that's for sure. I remember when I first joined PS, I wanted what everyone else had but over the years I realised that I have to work my way up to get there. So much respect to you @iluvcarats

iluvcarats

Ideal_Rock
I won‘t be able to sleep now. This ring will haunt me. It‘s ... I don‘t know... just perfection!

Hopefully you’ll have wonderful dreams of amazing jewels everywhere and unlimited amounts of money. That would be nice! Thank you for your lovely compliments, Rosalina!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results