shape
carat
color
clarity

East-West Emerald Cut in Rose Gold

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

librarychickie

Shiny_Rock
Last one! It doesn''t contain any jewelry, but I just had to share a photo of the roses. They''re simply to die for!

Again, just in case I miss anyone, THANK YOU for all the kind words. I''m so glad that I have a place where I can share my goodies.

~LibraryChickie

VeraWangroses.jpg

icekid

Ideal_Rock
rose gold plus east-west EC?! I loooove it. Both things that I''ve been craving lately
21.gif
it''s gorgeous!

coatimundi_org

Ideal_Rock
GORGEOUS photos! And your rings! Oh my, you have some of the most stunning solitaires. I love all of them, you lucky duck!
36.gif

librarychickie

Shiny_Rock
Date: 10/2/2008 8:57:13 PM
Author: coatimundi
GORGEOUS photos! And your rings! Oh my, you have some of the most stunning solitaires. I love all of them, you lucky duck!
36.gif

Thanks, Coati!

Until you pointed it out, I didn''t realize that I had three solitaires. Funny! I admire the more intricate designs, but I guess when it comes down to making a decision, I choose the simpler styles. At least I''m consistent!

~LC

historychick

Shiny_Rock
east west and rose gold some of my favorite things... enjoy it.

Blackpaw

Ideal_Rock
OMG I just saw this thread now!! I love love love it
36.gif
so beautiful LibraryChickie. Im looking at the same kinda design for my future ering
30.gif
30.gif
would love to see another profile shot or three
25.gif
wow again, such a gorgeous ring!!
30.gif

cushioncutnut

Ideal_Rock
Premium
That is just lovely! East west set and rose gold! YUM! I see a pretty thin vintage diamond band in rose gold next to it. A mix of modern and vintage!!
30.gif
18.gif

qtiekiki

Ideal_Rock
I love the profile. Very nice.

geckodani

Ideal_Rock
Wowza! What a great collection! I love it!
36.gif
Great photoshoot!

gladyskristen

Brilliant_Rock
Wow, what a gorgeous ring! I totally ♥ the U-prongs!
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif

gladyskristen

Brilliant_Rock
I was so dazzled by your ring, I forgot to vote! I vote for the 3mm band. BTW, love the roses! They''re my perfect shade of pink...

wishful

Brilliant_Rock
Wow! Really neat ring! Love the east/west setting! Stunning! (pretty roses too!)

Blackpaw

Ideal_Rock
LibraryChickie, i have a question about your RHR and ering. Do you happen to know the dimensions of the two stones? And the L:W ratios?

Still lovin'' em by the way
30.gif

girlie-girl

Brilliant_Rock
I love the E/W orientation! I''m with the gals who say go for thinner than 3mm. I''d probably do a 1.8 or 2.0mm diamond band like your wb. Can you pair those two up and take a shot of that? LOL

Congrats on the reset, it''s lovely.
1.gif

IloveAsschers13

Brilliant_Rock
I LOVE your whole set! I will admit I couldn''t really tell it was rose gold till you had some sun pictures. THey look lovely together!!!

omieluv

Ideal_Rock
First, I have to say that I heart your collection! The combination rose gold + E/W setting of your emerald make a fantastic combination.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results