shape
carat
color
clarity

East-West Emerald Cut in Rose Gold

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Love it, am a sucker for e-w emerald cut settings, the rose gold is just yummy!!! Enjoy!!!
30.gif

I love the e-w setting!

I love it and I vote for the wider wax band. I wish I''d known about their special! They have a lot of nice settings but the having to get the diamond from them is a roadblock.

I don''t think I have ever seen anything like that before, and I love it. You chose to do something other than the obvious with that EC and boy, has it paid off.

36.gif

Love it. I vote for the 3mm band also. I so need to buy something in rose gold.

Another vote for the thinner band! I ADORE the side profile on your ring! Lovely!

I love E-W set EC and your looks so fabulous in rose gold!!!

Love it! LOVE LOVE it paired with a band - even as a RHR - I''d go with the smaller one you show.

Wow!! Gorgeous! Love the E-W and the rose gold. GREAT choice! The open pavilliion is great! I vote going even thinner than 3mm ...but then again I''m a little bit obsessed with my 1mm eternity band at the moment, so I may be bias.
2.gif
Have you tried it with a 1 or 2mm band?
17.gif

Great re-set!!!

Beautiful reset!!!!!

Enjoy!

Cachette
1.gif

HI:

Very cool!
30.gif

cheers--Sharon

WWOooohhhh!! It''s gorgeous :)

Beautiful ring and I would say 3mm is the way to go with your band.
36.gif

Lovely! Really lovely!
Love the low setting and the East/West!

I forgot to add, must have been distracted by the beauty of the new ring :) I would go with the 3mm or thinner band for your ring!

That is one of my favorite settings! Enjoy the heck out of it!

Oh, and I would go thinner than 3mm on the band too, but I''m biased.
2.gif

oooh, i love it!!

Oh wow! I really, really like that a lot! I looks so comfortable to wear and the lines of it from the top view and the side are just perfect!

Love the reset, I just love the u-prongs
30.gif
I like the thinner band better as well
1.gif

Thanks for the compliments everyone! I wore it today, and it is so comfortable!! I just kept looking down at it, and I I LOVE the rose gold! It''s so soft!

I did another photo shoot this afternoon in the sunshine. A few of her sisters were on hand, as well.

Lots more photos are on their way.

~LC

LCrose1.jpg

Another flower shot.

My husband sent me the most beautiful roses the other day. They''re actually Vera Wang roses. When I first got them, I was like, "They aren''t any different from other roses. He spent too much!" After a couple of days, I can definitely tell they''re not your ordinary, run-of-the-mill roses. Several of my coworkers commented that they look like silk flowers because they''re so perfect.

LCrose2.jpg

My tension set ring wanted in on some of the action, too!

LCrose3.jpg

outside, sunbathing...

LCrose4.jpg

bathing beauties...

LCrose5.jpg

more...

LCrose6.jpg

Here''s my WF pendant. I don''t know if I''ve ever posted this piece. It''s a .57ct J/SI1 ACA set in the bezel pendant.

LCrose7.jpg

another pendant shot

LCrose8.jpg

all together...

FYI -- the RB in the tension mounting is 1.15 ct H/SI1, my ER is a 1.63 ct J/VS1, and the rose gold one is .92 ct F/VS1.

I love pictures like this, b/c it shows everyone just how white my J is!!

LCrose9.jpg

another pendant pic.

LCrose10.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
GET 3 FREE HCA RESULTS JOIN THE FORUM. ASK FOR HELP