shape
carat
color
clarity

E-Ring Dream to E-Ring Nightmare in the Diamond District

Austina

Ideal_Rock
Premium
So glad to hear you got your refund and are awaiting your new diamond.

cmd2014

Ideal_Rock
Premium
That’s a beautiful set. Your FI has excellent taste. It will look beautiful set with another stone as a travel set.

Hephephippo

Shiny_Rock
Premium
That’s a beautiful set. Your FI has excellent taste. It will look beautiful set with another stone as a travel set.
He would be happy to hear this! :lol-2:

motownmama

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I was very confident with Amex in your corner you’d get a positive resolution. Good luck and keep us posted!!!!

alene

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Congrats on getting this situation resolved and getting a refund! I'm glad you can now focus on the far more exciting stuff, like getting a new diamond and a colored stone!

BlingDreams

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Fantastic news. Very glad to hear it all worked out in your favor!

SimoneDi

Ideal_Rock
Premium
@Hephephippo this is a lovely wedding set! Honestly, since you want a custom setting, I would use this setting as a temp before your new one is ready. Unless you decided to go with something from WF. As other people mentioned, the head of the setting can be changed, so you will be able to find many colored stones suitable for the setting. Very excited for seeing your new amazing diamond!

Hephephippo

Shiny_Rock
Premium
@Hephephippo this is a lovely wedding set! Honestly, since you want a custom setting, I would use this setting as a temp before your new one is ready. Unless you decided to go with something from WF. As other people mentioned, the head of the setting can be changed, so you will be able to find many colored stones suitable for the setting. Very excited for seeing your new amazing diamond!

I'm really happy to hear this about the 'travel' wedding set. You can really tell this was a generic, not a special order, set since it's so flexible to any stone. My SO agreed we will put a sapphire or a colored gem I like for the 'travel' wedding set. i can't thank you enough for this wonderful idea.. it's like Im getting engaged twice!! :kiss2:

SimoneDi

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I'm really happy to hear this about the 'travel' wedding set. You can really tell this was a generic, not a special order, set since it's so flexible to any stone. My SO agreed we will put a sapphire or a colored gem I like for the 'travel' wedding set. i can't thank you enough for this wonderful idea.. it's like Im getting engaged twice!! :kiss2:

Really not a problem at all..it will look great as a right hand ring as well. The band you can also use for stacking. You will have different options. The more diamonds, the better lol:D

Hephephippo

Shiny_Rock
Premium
Really not a problem at all..it will look great as a right hand ring as well. The band you can also use for stacking. You will have different options. The more diamonds, the better lol:D

YES exactly, that's also why I didn't mind not returning the wedding set. Just stuff to stack with, options, change around... and it can be my "something blue" once it has a blue stone. :geek2:

SimoneDi

Ideal_Rock
Premium
YES exactly, that's also why I didn't mind not returning the wedding set. Just stuff to stack with, options, change around... and it can be my "something blue" once it has a blue stone. :geek2:

Love it! Start a thread in the colored gems forum, I will share a few of my favourite coloured gems precision cutters’ sites ;-)

Hephephippo

Shiny_Rock
Premium
Love it! Start a thread in the colored gems forum, I will share a few of my favourite coloured gems precision cutters’ sites ;-)

Always full of great ideas. I will post the wedding set... : ) We have enough time to get a stone so enough time to learn.. in fact SO said he prefers if we buy in February, to recover from the holiday expenses!

metall

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Great resolution to this!!! I have been a bit MIA due to Holiday planning so this was a great update to return to. Congrats on the wonderful resolution!

Hephephippo

Shiny_Rock
Premium
Great resolution to this!!! I have been a bit MIA due to Holiday planning so this was a great update to return to. Congrats on the wonderful resolution!

Happy holidays @metall and thank you!!

Glad to hear this was resolved in your favor! Happy Holidays!

Thank you for sharing my joy @msop04 and happy holidays!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results