shape
carat
color
clarity

E-Ring Confused and Dizzy

HappyNewLife

Ideal_Rock
Premium
late to the party, but a 1.9 carat ACA will be amazing. I have a 2.937 and I truly think buying just under the full carat mark can lead to a great purchase. Can't wait to see some pics!

Hephephippo

Shiny_Rock
Premium
late to the party, but a 1.9 carat ACA will be amazing. I have a 2.937 and I truly think buying just under the full carat mark can lead to a great purchase. Can't wait to see some pics!

Wow @HappyNewLife that is one big stone!! I'll have to sell my SO's kidneys and maybe mine too for that. Haha! Please a link to that gorgeous stone!!!??

HappyNewLife

Ideal_Rock
Premium

Hephephippo

Shiny_Rock
Premium
@HappyNewLife that is the most ridiculously gorgeous ring I have seen!! My jaw dropped. I can't believe that was an I??? Holy.

My SO was strictly sticking to D-F only and since he's paying I didn't mind that condition he set. Your ring is amazing, thanks for sharing, now I have ring goals for my upgrade -- upgrade as in time to get an anniversary milestone ring but still keeping the original e-ring!

Let me just rest my eyes a bit from all that sparkle!!

WillyDiamond

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
I think the PS community would say that a WF ACA is = BGD Signature.
But BGD introduced the “Black” for a reason, to separate themselves from the pack.
So one might argue that there is more to this comparison than size. If you buy in that the “Black”is superior, then perhaps the cost is justified.

Hephephippo

Shiny_Rock
Premium
I think the PS community would say that a WF ACA is = BGD Signature.
But BGD introduced the “Black” for a reason, to separate themselves from the pack.
So one might argue that there is more to this comparison than size. If you buy in that the “Black”is superior, then perhaps the cost is justified.

@WillyDiamond we wanted to get both and compare side by side. But because SO was still exposed from the NYC vendor (chargeback has not cleared yet), and we are traveling for the holidays, it wasn't feasible to get two costly gems at once.

Perhaps for a special occasion in the future we will go for a black by BG, however for now we really love that it's just under 2.0 carat and is still amazing without the price jump. Honestly it feels good - kind of like a steal, BVM which I mentioned was important to me. :)

Hephephippo

Shiny_Rock
Premium
"If we would let you post a picture of your new ring" !?!?
You BETTER post one MILLION pictures (or we will tag you relentlessly):lol::whistle:

Ooopss! I will post pictures and share my unboxing experience!! Honestly, I don't think I can talk about my appreciation for the ring outside this forum as we kept the experience to ourselves so yes I would love to share the fruit of our experience here!!

BlingDreams

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Very much looking forward to seeing your ring! You chose a spectacular diamond and I’m sure it will blow your socks off.

Has the proposal happened yet, or is it on the near horizon?

Hephephippo

Shiny_Rock
Premium
Very much looking forward to seeing your ring! You chose a spectacular diamond and I’m sure it will blow your socks off.

Has the proposal happened yet, or is it on the near horizon?

I laughed so hard at @WillyDiamond 's comment :lol:

While we know we are engaged and have taken the steps to move forward (planning wedding), he hasn't proposed. He still intends to propose tho so I have to return the ring to him after I see it and after we show family over the holidays.

He says he feels the pressure for a nice proposal is bigger since this whole E-ring fiasco happened haha

Hephephippo

Shiny_Rock
Premium
Yes, @JDDN -- he popped a bottle last night to celebrate how the stress quickly disappeared. We have a fantastic ring, we didn't lose any money, and we found a new jeweler in NYC! I am very very grateful to this community for the advice -- it really really helped us a lot

JDDN

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Yes, @JDDN -- he popped a bottle last night to celebrate how the stress quickly disappeared. We have a fantastic ring, we didn't lose any money, and we found a new jeweler in NYC! I am very very grateful to this community for the advice -- it really really helped us a lot

Aw, that sounds wonderful. And what's great is that he was shouldering all the stress alone and when he chose to tell you, you two supported each other and worked it out together as a team and you got a wonderful resolution. Couldn't be happier for you!!

Hephephippo

Shiny_Rock
Premium
Happiest Christmas to all!! Sharing a sneak peek of the Gem we got from WF ACA. I'm pretty stoked about how beautiful it is! It is in its temporary solitaire setting (white gold) for now.

I think it is extraordinary because we both chose it and really felt it is the one.

Please excuse the mess of our apartment, we are in the middle of christmas madness packing, cleaning, laundry and I just took a break to admire this ring and share the video :)

No special lighting here, just natural light peeking through the blinds from the windows/balcony. Taken from an iPhone 7.

Confection10

Brilliant_Rock
Happiest Christmas to all!! Sharing a sneak peek of the Gem we got from WF ACA. I'm pretty stoked about how beautiful it is! It is in its temporary solitaire setting (white gold) for now.

I think it is extraordinary because we both chose it and really felt it is the one.

Please excuse the mess of our apartment, we are in the middle of christmas madness packing, cleaning, laundry and I just took a break to admire this ring and share the video :)

No special lighting here, just natural light peeking through the blinds from the windows/balcony. Taken from an iPhone 7.

Stunningly gorgeous! Well done! I love the solitaire look:love:!

SimoneDi

Ideal_Rock
Premium
So gorgeous @Hephephippo !! We are so happy that everything worked out for you and your SO! Looking forward to hearing more about the proposal and seeing what setting you decide to design for your beautiful ACA! In the meantime, the temp setting looks great! Happy Holidays!

ac117

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Ahhh it's gorgeous!!! So glad everything worked out for you:appl:

pearaffair

Ideal_Rock
Premium
HELL YEAH! What a gorgeous ring! Do you get to wear it now or do you have to wait for the engagement?

LLJsmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Gorgeous!!! Nothing but white! Congratulations on a happy ending to this ering adventure!

Dancing Fire

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
A classic beauty!..:love::love:

JDDN

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Absolutely stunning!!!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results