shape
carat
color
clarity

E-Ring Confused and Dizzy

Drizzle

Rough_Rock
@Hephephippo sorry I'm late to the party but I just wanted to say your ring turned out to absolutely stunning! I had to play the video at least 5 times, lol. It looks icy white and sparkly, and HUGE (and I mean it in the bestEST way) on your hands :love: Wear it in good health, and again what a journey you've been on but I'm so glad of the final outcome. Post some more pictures or videos when you feel like it. Happy (almost) New Year :wavey:

Hephephippo

Shiny_Rock
Premium
I've been MIA -- spent the holidays with my family. Hoping everyone had wonderful holidays too!!

Thank you for sharing my joy! SO and I are in agreement that the gem is a keeper, we don't even want to compare it to others we originally considered!

Now that the holidays are over my head is spinning on a setting, wedding preps, and finding a sapphire or any blue gem for my other set.

I've been looking on IG -- cvb design, Steven Kirsch, and an account called La More Design (any feedback on them!?) for inspiration and to go in to start the setting process.

I was thinking of a setting that has both rose gold and platinum -- to make it easier to mix and match with my staples, particularly rose gold, enamel and leather bracelets. I usually wear random earrings and necklaces that are not valuable.

Any suggestions on a metal blend setting? While I think it's practical, I've not seen a particularlt appealing design idea. If nothing comes of this, I may go full on rose gold.

Thank you as always, PriceScope Community!!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results