shape
carat
color
clarity

Duchess of Sussex

whitewave

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
She emailed me for clarification and I told her I was fine with deleting it.

AGBF

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I have been waiting to see who gave birth first, the Duchess of Sussex or my niece, whose due date is April 27. If there is an ambulance at the Sussex residence, I believe the Duchess will give birth first. My niece just e-mailed me that everything is calm in their household in Ann Arbor. ;))

Snowdrop13

Ideal_Rock
Premium
The photo I saw of the ambulance looked like it was outside the walls of Windsor Castle! I’m pretty sure Meghan would be getting to hospital in a more discrete way. I’m still convinced she’s already had the baby. She hasn’t been seen in public since March 19th........

Austina

Ideal_Rock
Premium
They’re now saying that yesterday was her due date.

IF she was in labour yesterday, and IF she was going to Frimley Park to have the baby, the only way to get in quickly would be by ambulance. The entrance to the hospital by car, is always snarled up, and the traffic crawls at a snails pace, so they’d get stuck in that if they were trying to get in discreetly.

whitewave

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
They’re now saying that yesterday was her due date.

IF she was in labour yesterday, and IF she was going to Frimley Park to have the baby, the only way to get in quickly would be by ambulance. The entrance to the hospital by car, is always snarled up, and the traffic crawls at a snails pace, so they’d get stuck in that if they were trying to get in discreetly.

I’m thinking it was a false alarm. If yesterday was her due date, we technically could have 2 more weeks of this!!!

Reactions: AV_

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I started to post about it in Random Comments but got interrupted here at home yesterday. My niece did have her baby. It was on April 26. She had a boy; he weighed 8 lbs 2.9 ounces. Mother and baby are healthy. :))

Congratulations @AGBF! :appl:

AGBF

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Congratulations @AGBF! :appl:

Thank you. I shouldn't have posted in this thread. I meant to "announce" (such that I have an announcement) in Random Comments. No one wants to read about this baby in the Royal baby thread!

Deb :wavey:

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Thank you. I shouldn't have posted in this thread. I meant to "announce" (such that I have an announcement) in Random Comments. No one wants to read about this baby in the Royal baby thread!

Deb :wavey:

Dear Deb, I enjoy reading happy news anywhere I can find it so thank you very much for sharing your very happy news with us! (((Hugs))) to you and your sweet brand new grandniece. :love:

whitewave

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
That’s a nice size big baby! Congrats!!

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I am kinda thinking the baby has been born. The family all visited them at their new house. That kind of sounds like the baby is here to me. But we shall see!

MissGotRocks

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I am kinda thinking the baby has been born. The family all visited them at their new house. That kind of sounds like the baby is here to me. But we shall see!

I agree DS - I saw a news report this morning that said they had stopped taking bets on the due date as it is assumed that the child has already been born. The bigger money was on the fact that it is a girl and her name is Ivy. We shall see!

Austina

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I believe she was induced over the weekend.

Daisys and Diamonds

Super_Ideal_Rock
is that royal bub here yet ?
does anyone remember if there was all this fuss when Princess Ann had Peter Philips?
or when Fergie had Bee ?
or for that matter when Princess Margaret
had her two ?
this little baby is so far down the line of succession if the Queen doesn't issue letters patent then the bub isnt going to be a prince or princess until Charlie takes the throne

Is it the American factor making all the racket ?

I do wish the Sussex family all the best with love in my heart,
but id like to see someone else on the magazines covers occasional ...perhaps you know HM, the real star of the show

i do thing its wounderful that HM and Prince Philip get to be great grandparents again

MissGotRocks

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Well, the oddsmakers were all wrong - the baby hadn't been born, it is a boy and not a girl, and it certainly won't be named Ivy! Lol!

I am sure they are thrilled and excited!!

Austina

Ideal_Rock
Premium
:lol: I was convinced it was a girl. The important thing is that they’re both safe.

tyty333

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I was hoping for a girl too but I am happy for them none the less!

MaisOuiMadame

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I LOVED his down to earth announcement. A very touched first time dad, overjoyed and down to earth and so full of love and emotion for his baby and his wife (and respect for what she just accomplished! ) . :love:

AV_

Ideal_Rock
@kipari I agree - the way the news is done is good news of that implicit Highness.
Good zeroth birthday present!

From Twitter - www

Last edited:

AGBF

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Very good news!

MamaBee

Super_Ideal_Rock
He was so adorable..The love, joy and wonder on his face was priceless.

Polished

Brilliant_Rock
I like the way he included other men becoming fathers in his short speech with the press. William did the same thing when he got engaged. He spoke of his nerves of asking someone to marry you and added "as any guy will tell you". That's the thing with the Royals. They go through similar things as everyone else, including marriages, births, divorces and the aim is to be inclusive.

Daisys and Diamonds

Super_Ideal_Rock
Well, the oddsmakers were all wrong - the baby hadn't been born, it is a boy and not a girl, and it certainly won't be named Ivy! Lol!

I am sure they are thrilled and excited!!

Ivy ???
the English are so funny with what they bet on
and the Baby won't be Diana either
but congrats to the proud mum and dad and welcome to the world baby boy
may the world be kind to you

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results