shape
carat
color
clarity

Duchess of Sussex

Polished

Brilliant_Rock
I've learned to try not to take it too seriously. Kate was mercilessly criticized by commentators on the Daily Mail site. Now she is widely praised and Meghan is criticized. If Meghan proves herself over the next few years the commentators will probably come around. As we all know some people like to say nasty things behind the anonymity of the internet. The young Royals apparently believe in not reading about themselves, whether it is good or bad. Good way for them to stay focused on their own course.

Maisie

Super_Ideal_Rock
C71AA123-A80D-452A-9534-C13CDA9794A4.jpeg

Looks like our duchess has a push present :))

Attachments

• 5E66DE83-1DCF-4A03-8899-7B2E43486209.png
    5E66DE83-1DCF-4A03-8899-7B2E43486209.png
    362.4 KB · Views: 8

Daisys and Diamonds

Super_Ideal_Rock
the English seem to celebrate father's day a bit early (we are first sunday in September)
but i thought this picture was very nice for Harry's first father's day
it kind of matches Meghan's mother's day photo but its nice to see a bit more of Archie
800.jpeg

AGBF

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
the English seem to celebrate father's day a bit early (we are first sunday in September)
but i thought this picture was very nice for Harry's first father's day
it kind of matches Meghan's mother's day photo but its nice to see a bit more of Archie
800.jpeg

What country are you in, Daisys and Diamonds? In the States we celebrate on the third Sunday in June.

I found this on the 'net:

In some countries in Europe and Latin America, Father's day is celebrated on the 19th of March. These countries include:

• Italy (Festa del papa)
  • Portugal (Dia do Pai)
  • Spain (Dia del Padre)
  • Croatia
  • Bolivia
  • Honduras
  • Liechtenstein
  • Mozambique
  • Andorra
  • Angola

Daisys and Diamonds

Super_Ideal_Rock
What country are you in, Daisys and Diamonds? In the States we celebrate on the third Sunday in June.

I found this on the 'net:

In some countries in Europe and Latin America, Father's day is celebrated on the 19th of March. These countries include:

• Italy (Festa del papa)
  • Portugal (Dia do Pai)
  • Spain (Dia del Padre)
  • Croatia
  • Bolivia
  • Honduras
  • Liechtenstein
  • Mozambique
  • Andorra
  • Angola
hello AGBF
im down here at the bottom of the world in New Zealand
its really weird because we celebrate mother's day the same day as you - yet the UK doesn't ?

see my birthday is in early September so growing up we used to go out to dinner for my birthday and father's day combined
( i would still get a birthday party )

Australia have the same day as we do too
maybe someone desided the nation's dads didnt want a cold wet winter father's day ??

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results